Manipulated??

Bonded Forever
"Don't worry,small matter.",told Jihyo.She woke up from faint when Jieun called her.Kris told her that they told Jieun that she went to family meeting before she answered Jieun called. "It's not a small matter,Jihyo-ah.We have to protect you from vampires.They will kill you.",told Luhan. "No..they're not like that!",said Jihyo furiously.All Exo-M looked Jihyo with suprised look.Tao felt very scared when he looked Jihyo angry.He felt like she was an angry alpha.No..it's more scarier.Her eyes was red.It's like a vampires that very thirst of blood.He cried and hugged Kris that sat next to him. "So scary!! Don't angry Jihyo-ah",cried Tao.Jihyo looked at Tao.Her gaze softened.Then she stood up. "My head hurt.",said Jihyo emotionlessly."I guess that I have to sleep over here,right?",said Jihyo. "Yes,you have stay here with us.Let me show your room.We already decorated your room.",said Xiumin."Just bring me to the room.",said Jihyo emotionlessly. "Okay..",replied Xiumin sadly. ----- A room with white door.At the door has Jihyo name.Then Xiumin opened the door for her.The room with a queen size bed.A purple blanket and pink curtain that really suit with white furnitures and blue painted wall.The a small room that made for her clothes. "We decorated this ourselves.It is beautiful, right?",asked Xiumin. "Hmm..It's beautiful.Can I rest now?",asked Jihyo.Her head was hurting. "Your medicine on the table.Please eat it,okay?",said Xiumin. "Hmm..",replied Jihyo and closed the door. ----- "Are Jihyo already sleep,Hyung?",asked Lay to Xiumin. "No..Her heartbeat is still loud.She said she had headache.I already told her to eat her medicine.",told Xiumin. "Why Jihyo was that angry,hyung?",asked Chen. "I don't know.Maybe she know about vampires or.."said Kris then thinked. "Or what,hyung?",asked Tao"She be friend with vampires.",said Lay. "What?",asked Tao,Chen and Luhan in unison."Maybe they already manipulated her mind.",said Kris. "So she already know about vampires.How can we protect Jihyo?",asked Luhan. "We must take our princess far from here.But we have to wait her graduate first.So our mission now is protect Jihyo from vampires.",said Kris. "How about the trackers?",asked Tao. "They're not our strong enemy but we must careful.",said Kris. "Okay..",replied the boys in unison.