Meeting Each Other ~

Bonded Forever
"Morning princess!"said Xiumin and Luhan."Good morning Jihyo-ah",said Lay."Morning mei mei.",said Kris. "Morning..",said Jihyo.She walked to the front door."Jihyo-ah,where are you going?",asked Kris. "School..",replied Jihyo emotionlessly. "It's saturday,Jihyo darling.",answered Chen and chuckled.He just woke up from sleep. "Then I'll be back home.Jieun is waiting for me.",said Jihyo. "Is she so important to you?",asked Lay and dragged Jihyo to couch and told her to sit down.She sat and kept silent. "Answer me please!",said Lay persuade. "Yes..",said Jihyo. "You don't mind to share with us your story?",asked Lay and blinked his eyes.He never do aegyo before.But he learned how to do it by Tao that always do aegyo when he asks something from Kris.All Exo-M already sat in front Jihyo include Tao that just woke up."Okay..",said Jihyo."As all you know that my parent died when I was seven years old.After their loss,I have to go to the orphange every week.One day,I saw a girl fell from the swing.She cried.I helped her cleaned her wounds and after that we played together.",Jihyo chuckled."Day after day,month after month,we stayed together,sleep together,eat together and do all things together for ten years.We will never separete.",said Jihyo. "When you want to introduce her to us?",asked Luhan. "Yeah,we want to be friend with our princess important person.",said Chen. "But..",said Jihyo. "No but Jihyo darling,we will meet her today!",said Chen. "Are you already take your bath princess?",asked Xiumin. Jihyo looked at herself.She still in her hello kitty pajamas.Her cheeks blushed into red tomato.Then she ran to her room.All the boys laughed. ----- Jihyo blocked.She thinked how to ask towel from Exo-M.She always asked Jieun to pass her towel after she finished her bath.But now she in Exo-M house.How can she forgot to ask towel before taking her bath?And why there's no towel in her room?There no option left.She has to ask the boys to pass her the towel.Then.. "Someone please pass me a towel!!",yelled Jihyo in the bathroom.She opened the bathroom door a bit.Anyone heard her.Then she yelled again."Anyone please pass me a towel!!". Luhan was going out from his room that just next door to Jihyo's.He heard Jihyo yell.He rushed to Jihyo room to see Jihyo.He entered her room and pushed the bathroom door.Because he is a werewolf,Jihyo's bathroom door damaged.Jihyo startled and screamed.She was behind the curtain.Luhan that innocent was screaming too.Actually all Exo innocent because they loyal to their partners and never date a woman before."Why you broke the door?",yelled Jihyo. "I'm just want to make sure that you okay because you yelled before.",said Luhan and closed his eyes with his hands. "Ooo..",replied Jihyo. "Ermm..Luhan..",called Jihyo. "Yes..",replied Luhan with his hands still closed his eyes. "Please give me a towel can you?",asked Jihyo.Her face was red as tomato. "Okay..",replied Luhan and quickly got a towel for her. "Here..",Luhan passed the towel. "Thank you and please close the door for me after you get out.",said Jihyo. "Okay..",said Luhan and got out from there.After Luhan out from her room,she quickly dressed up and tried to forget what just happened. ----- "Where is her house Jihyo-ah?",asked Kris that driving the car. "Just turn right and you will see a green house.",said Jihyo. "This house?",asked Kris.It a green mansion with black gate. "Yes..Let's in",said Jihyo. The gate opened itself.Then they walked to the mansion. "Hyung,I smelled vampires scents.",said Lay to Kris."Just protect Jihyo.",said Kris and made a signal to other members to protect Jihyo.Tao held Jihyo's hand.Jihyo doesn't care at all.Then they arrived to the front door.Jihyo rang the bell.After six seconds,Jieun opened the door.She hugged Jihyo went she saw Jihyo."I miss you!!",said Jieun."Me too",said Jihyo."Who is this?",asked Jieun."My friends.Can they come in?",asked Jihyo."Sure!!",said Jieun excitedly. "Jihyo-ah!!We miss you!!",said Baekhyun and Sehun then hugged Jihyo.Then they heard a growl.All Exo-K was already pulled Jieun at their back. "Why are you bring werewolves with you Jihyo-ah?",asked Kai furiously. "How can you know our princess,betrayer?",asked Chen to Kai furiously. "You're betrayer not us!!",yelled Kai and ran to Chen and punched him.They fighted until.. "Stop!!!",yelled Jihyo furiously.