The Tracker

Bonded Forever
"Hyung,I already got him.What you want me to do aith him?",asked Eunhyuk. "I want to talk to him later then you can break his neck.",said Leeteuk. "Okay but hyung,why can't we have our princess now?",asked Shindong. "Hey,slow down buddy,I will make sure that our princess will come to us herself.And the vampire partner,we can taste her blood like we have their partner before.",said Leeteuk and laugh evilly. Leeteuk are the leader of the tracker.He is the leader ever since their first leader dead because got killed by wolf.He always want to fulfill his revenge for his family and pack.The tracker always the one who simbolize of cruel and the worst kind.They cannot control theirselves to prevent to people blood.For Leeteuk,it not their fault.They're have to people blood to live.It's hard for them too in beginning but they being trained to not to have mercy.It's for their life.Leeteuk was used to be a lovely and kind-hearted teenager before,but after he watched his mother and father got killed in front of him,he became a man without mercy. He guide his own pack when he only 18 years old.His revenge already start when he killed the vampire partner.He made a trap so the girl went to the forest alone and her blood.Then he met the alpha to discuss something like they're did that together.Then he the one who declare war so vampire and wolf killed each other.And the important thing is he the one who killed Jihyo parents to take Jihyo to his pack.But something happen that night and he lose Jihyo and now he found her.