Suprise..

Bonded Forever
"Omma,Appa",called Jihyo and hugged them."Our baby has already became a lady",said Mr.Song. "My baby,Omma and Appa want to say sorry because left you behind.But we also left you your greatest present",said Mrs.Song" "What is that,Omma?" "Jieun and the twelve princes.You already met them right?" "Yes Omma,Appa.I really miss you two" "We know,Jihyo-ah" "Jihyo-ah,wake up please.Wake up and help them,okay",said Mrs.Song. "Our princess have to help them.Jieun in danger,Jihyo-ah.My princess has to learn to control your power to help them.",said Mr.Song. "But I want to stay here with Omma and Appa.I want to stay here to complete our family.",said Jihyo that already cried. "You can't,baby.You still has a long journey with them.You need to complete that journey,my princess. "Jihyo-ah!! Jihyo!!",Jihyo heard someone called her name. "It must be the time.Go now,my princess.Show the people that did all of this that he is wrong.Wolves and vampires can be together.Like the old time.",said Mr.Song and hugged Jihyo. "Okay Omma,Appa.I will show them that wolves and vampires can be together,forever.",said Jihyo. "Jihyo-ah,we love you.Annyeong!!",said her parents and disappear in fog. "Omma!! Appa!!"yelp Jihyo. ------- Jieun sat beside Jihyo.She just heard news about their personal doctor,Lee Kwang Soo was missing.Tao,Kyung Soo,Kai and Chen were in charge to protect Jihyo and Jieun.The others were searching for Kwang Soo.Jieun looked at Jihyo.She remembered how Jihyo help her when she in hard times.When she accompanied her when she felt alone.But she didn't do nothing much for Jihyo.It all because of her Jihyo went into an accident.She afraid that she will hurt Jieun. "Jihyo-ah,iroena.Please!! I beg you.You need to help us.Please wake up.I need you.We need you now Jihyo.",begged Jieun.She cried until she saw Jihyo's fingers moved. "Doctor!! Nurse!! Kyung Soo Oppa!! Jihyo wake up!! Jongin Oppa!!",then Jihyo held her hand,told her to shut up.Then Jieun yelp again. "Jihyo-ah,your eyes is changing colours!!" "What??!"