Just a Normal Day..

Bonded Forever

"Jihyo -ah ",Jieun called Jihyo from her bed.Jihyo never bother with her call and continue to sleep.

"Jihyo -ah Song Jihyo JihyoJihyo",she sang Jihyo name.She just chuckled and listened to her voice.She never get bored to her voice.

Lee Jieun,her bestfriend,her childhood friend and her family.Jihyo and Jieun are orphans.She is heiress for Song Medical Center.Her parent dead when she was seven years old.She met Jieun when she visited the orphange every week after her parent loss.

"Jihyo -ah,when are you gonna wake up?"

"Later " 

"Song Jihyo,it's already noon",she made a duck face.

Jihyo immediately jump from the bed and ran to the bathroom.She closed the door hardly and make a loud sound.Then..

"Ahhh! Song Jihyo! You startled me.I might get a heart attack if you do like that again"

Jihyo just laughed hardly and took her bath.

-----

"Jieun -ah,let's go shopping! ",Jihyo said.

"Just watch the movie Jihyo -ah."Jieun said and her eyes still focused on the movie.

"But we already watched it for hundred times.I'm already bored with this Jaejoong face."Jihyo pouted.Jieun is a hardcore fan of Kim Jaejoong.Jihyo is getting bored and jealous.

"Jieun -ah,today there are a new bubble tea cafe will be opened.I heard they will give a free bubble tea for 50 first customers.",Jihyo said and show her puppy eyes.

"That is what we are goingbto shop?"Jieun chuckled. "I will buy you new books,pretty please! "Jihyo show her aegyo.

"Fine,but your treat."

"yeayy!"