Prologue...

Sagittarius

 

Let me tell you that…

When we fall in love, it’s just by chance…

But we stay in love by choice…

No matter how hard you tried to plan it all, no matter how hard you worked to make it happen…

If something’s meant to be, it will hit you…

Hard…

Like how love hit me…

 

 

 

I fell in love countless of times before, I fell for different guys with different looks, personalities, heights, interests, none of them was similar to the other. They only had one thing in common though, it never worked out with any of them.

I used to sit by myself in the corner of my room at night, crying my eyes out like there was no tomorrow, the pain I’d feel every single time I dump or get dumped by one of them was too much for me to take, yet every time I’d put on a smile as I see one of my friends hanging out with someone or dating someone, or maybe getting engaged to someone.

A lot of girls have been in my shoes, right? Well that was the only thing that kept me going, the fact that I wasn’t the only one going through this . My dirty little secret was the happiness I’d feel when I see a couple breaking up, yeah, I’m bad I know, but I was desperate.

Because even though a lot of guys in my school liked me, once they talk to me I become this clingy , or a cold one, depending on the person. It was hard in high school specifically, as the number of guys I liked throughout those 3 whole years was close to 10, none of them liked me back, and none of them even noticed me. And even though I was named the most desired girl in school, I went to my prom alone, solo, with only two of my friends on each side, and a dream of kissing someone at midnight.

 

That dream came true…

I did kiss someone…

It wasn’t because I liked him…

At first…

I never considered him more than just a friend…

But seeing him like that…

Under the dimmed lights…

 

His smile blinding me…

His voice taking my breath away…

 

His lips…

 

I knew it right then and there…

As the clock struck twelve, announcing the end of my high school life for good…

Under those twinkling lights that I came to love so much…

 

Byun Baekhyun was the love of my life…