Chapter 3 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno's Point Of View from the starting of the story

Monday. The starting of a new week. I slung my school bag over my shoulders. I skipped out on school the last two weeks. Don't seem so shocked. I just didn't feel like going to school. School's a real waste of time. And effort. But heck... The principal called and said that if I didn't come today, I'd be expelled. My mom would have killed me. God. Strolling down the familiar road to school is such a bore.

I reached the hallway of my classroom and glanced at the time on my phone. 9.22a.m. I was twenty two minutes late. But hey... When was I ever on time? Haha. There was someone at the door of the classroom. It wasn't a familiar back though. She had her long, wavy hair down. First time seeing someone having their hair down in school. Well, at least other than Jinah. I stood two steps behind, waiting for her to open the door, but she didnt even notice my presence. Either she's living in her own world or she's just faking that she didn't know I was there.

Just as I lifted my arm to reach pass her and get the door, she placed her hand on the doorknob. Now that I was closer to her and had a good view of her face, I was sure I never saw her around school before. A new student. Alright... Probably not all that new, she could have joined the school during the two weeks I wasn't around. Thinking that she'd finally open the door, I let my hand fall back to my sides. What left me in shock was that she drew back her hand from the doorknob after stoning for a long two minutes. Seriously, was opening the damn door so difficult?

Annoyed as heck from seeing that, I whispered harshly, "you gonna go in?"

She whipped around to face me. She had this shocked and bewildered look on. Seems like she really didn't know I was behind her. This made me even more annoyed. I reache pass her body and grabbed the doorknob, trapping her under my arm. Staring into her eyes, I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. Leaning into her ear, I mumbled, "This is how you open a door."

"Jeno. I see, you've finally decided to come to school today." Oh... That annoying Park-saem's voice. Yeah, obviously I'm here. You think after being threatened of being expelled, I would still skip out? I ain't brainless. 

"Eo." I slumped into my seat at the back of the classroom and held back a yawn. The girl at the door walked in with a small cough.

"Ah... You must be the new girl. I am Park Seonsaeng. Go on. Introduce yourself to the class." Oh, so she is new, no wonder she stood outside for so long...

"Urm... I-I am Hana." Hmm... Nice name. I examined her from head to toe as she stood by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter