Chapter 11 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeno's POV

I was late for school again, it's usual, but at least I'm here. I stepped into class 45minutes into the lesson, i glanced at the teacher scribbling furiously on the board and didn't bother announcing my presence as I stepped through the front door towards my seat.

"Mr. Lee!" That annoying voice again.

"Yeah..." I muttered as I turned around to face her, i havent walked to my seat yet, i just made it pass her podium.

"Do you think showing up for class late is acceptable? Why were you later again?" She bellowed, the frown in her face outlined the bad-enough wrinkles. 

"I overslept" I mumbled, trying not to roll my eyes at her.

"That's not a valid excuse."

"It's not an excuse, it's the truth you wanted." Rolling my eyes, I walked to my seat knowing exactly what comes next.

"Detention for you after school!"

"Detention for me after school." We said it at the same time and I cheekily played with the smirk on my face as I placed leaned back on my chair.

Hana sat next to me in this lesson too, she mostly sat either next to me or Mark in all her lessons. Since I somehow managed to look at her schedule and figured we had almost all the lessons together. 

I didn't initiate anything, not a word. I wasn't stupid to create more trouble for her, i have a heart. I just couldnt help sneak a few looks at her. That's what happens when the person next to you looks like an angel. She didn't notice me looking at all. I must be a real ninja. I noticed that she had distinct features, a high nose bridge, obvious cheekbones, double eyelids that are very uncommon for children here, beautiful brown eyes, long eyelashes, thin lips that look really inviting, a sharp and slim nose. Beautiful. I managed to collate all these data within three days of not talking to each other, not even a hi or a bye, and only from the small little glances i shoot her from every now and then. Impressive, ain't I?

I was keeping up a very good job of not speaking to her since I knew that was the only right thing I should do. She made it clear the last time she didn't want anything to do with me so, I'll be a gentleman and go with the flow. Well a very good job, till our history teacher gave us a paired graded assignment. And guess what, we had to do it with our table mate. Somehow I felt happy to get to speak to her again, but on the other hand, I didn't want to cause her any more trouble with Jinah. I didn't want to live in guilt all over again. Ugh, guilt is such a nasty feeling.

Jinah was keeping things low lately since we had no contact at all with each other after she had gone all fury on Hana. 

I glanced over to look at Hana's reaction, her jaw dropped momentarily but she was quick to shut it again. She looked really worried. Maybe I could play the good guy for once and let her be comfortable b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter