Chapter 6 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

I wasn't wrong in saying that he wasn't the talking kind of guy. We've been at the table for about 15minutes and I haven't heard his voice after his very first 'I know...'. Mark's really friendly. We talked about life in Canada and Korea. He asked if I was used to Korea yet. (In which I replied no). Jeno didn't make a noise the whole time. Just plainly staring out of the window, at his phone, in my eyes or at his food. He's one hell of a weird person. I figured out after a few minutes that I'd get on the list of the most hated girl in school, judging on how girls shot me death glares from behind Mark and Jeno's backs. Like woah, chill girls. One thing I didn't get. If the both of them were so popular and loved by everyone in school, why'd they sit and eat with me. There was only one valid and appropriate guess - Mark pitied seeing me eat my first meal all alone on the first day of school.

"Hana?" Mark's voice.

"Uh, yeah?"

"I was asking what's your next lesson."

"Oh. Sorry. I was spacing out a little. It's biology."

"Okay. Wait, that's Jeno's lesson as well, isn't it?"

Jeno nodded. Oh great, just my luck. This is creeping me out real bad. The bell went off, indicating we had 15minutes to get ready for our next lesson. I stood up to return my tray.

"See you guys around." I smiled a little before turning to leave.

I can't believe the first friend I made in the school - Mark, and I would have so much in common. I fought to keep a smile off my face.

Taking light steps down the corridor, I felt a strong tug to my hair. 

"Ah!" I whimpered and tried to twist free, but only resulted in the person tugging harder at my hair. It hurt my scalp.

", watch who you're ing with." Jinah. It was her once again. This time, however, there seemed to be a bigger crowd around us. 

"What have I ever done to you?"

"Your presence in my school was the first thing you did to annoy me." With this, she took a step closer and pulled harder at my hair.

"Then, you sitting next to my Jeno oppa angered me. Just in case you don't know, he's MY oppa. Mine. I am his girlfriend. He loves me and I love him. If you dare try anything funny..." She kneed me in the stomach, "You watch it, you little ."

"I heard you had two lessons with him. And the next one you have is the same class as him too." She glared into my pupils, "I don't know how you bribed the office, but you're just so filthy and disgusting. Was it by ual offers? You ." This time, a slap.

"And how bold are you to dare alter you uniform shirt? Let down your hair? Only I am allowed to do that. How the are you in any position to do that?" Jinah grabbed my uniform shirt and ripped at its top. My first button popped. I was exposed. I tried used my hands to cover my cleava

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter