Chapter 12 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's POV

I reached the library with my MacBook Air in my arms and my notes at around 1.57pm. I didn't like being late. I decided since there wasn't much time to doll myself up before leaving home again, I simply put on a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt, a pair of converse and bunned my hair up high. 

I spotted Jeno using his phone at the nearby cafe and walked towards him. He looked up when I approached. He had casual clothes on too, a casual pair of pants and a patterned shirt with sneakers.  

"Hey." He greeted first. I pulled the end if my lips up slightly. "I was just finishing up my drink." He stood up and grabbed his notes. He led the way and found us a study desk where we could discuss the project.

"So, which topic should we do?" He asked.

"Which one do you like?" I asked back, I didn't like making decisions.

"The Cold War?" He cocked an eyebrow. Woah, he could do that too? In my whole life, I've only known one person who could a single eyebrow - and that person's me. 

"You can raise an eyebrow?" I asked, ignoring his reply.

"Oh that, yeah. I saw you do that once and found it cool, so I practiced it." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh... Since you like the Cold War and I'm fine with it, then Cold War it is." I murmured.

We researched, annotated, wrote reports, gathered data and finished the work that was needed to be handed in within 6 hours of non-stop project work.

I rubbed my eye, exhausted from studying. The sky was already pitch black, 8pm. I let out a sigh and looked at Jeno. He was staring right at me and smiled when he caught my eye.

"Hana, wanna go get dinner? We haven't eaten." He asked and motioned to a restaurant opposite the library. I was hungry and there was no harm having a meal together, Jinah wasnt here and so was anyone from our school, besides I told MinHo I'll be home late. We packed our stuff and made our way to the ramen house.

"We'll have two original ramen please." I looked around the restaurant as Jeno placed our orders. it's my first time here and the interior decoration is really Japanese style.

"So... Have you been here before?" I asked. He seemed familiar with this place.

"I come here often, the food's really good." 

I have no idea how but the conversation led to the topic of animals and then somehow it led onto school and then relationships...

"What do you mean theres a girl from your class that's hot and cute? And you're hitting on her? You have a girlfriend, Jeno." I was shocked. Jinah was so deeply in love with him to the point she seems obsessed and he's her boyfriend. How could he be hitting on someone else when he's in a relationship? What a ...

"What girlfriend? Jinah? She's not my girlfriend." Jeno chuckled. "She tells the whole school we're together, but we're not. Our parents are friends, so yeah, we're pretty close. But she's crazy in love with me and that freaks me out quite a bit. And I don't even like her romantically. Just because I tolerate her bull, she continues spreading these nonsense. Gosh." He rubbed his temple and chuckled again.

"You kidding me? She told me that you were hers and why would she lie about it?" Is Jeno just trying to lie his way out? What's he even doing...

"No, im not kidding you. It's true, we're not together, she sticks to me like a leech but I dont even like her one bit, no feelings attached." He put his hands up in the air, surrendering. "Besides she's so not my type."

"Oh? What's your type then?" Why did I even ask that question. Now he might have the impression that I may be a tiny bit interested in him.

"Why? You wanna know how to make me like you?" He smirks that signature smirk and i feel my face heating up, "but since you asked, I'll let you know. Hmm... I like pretty girls, those with defined features. I like girls with double eyelids, distinct cheekbones and brown eyes."

"Why judge by someone's outlooks? Personality?" I probed.

"You cant deny the first thing that attracts someone is their looks. It's the first thing thats shown to us. Anyways, personality... I like someone who's cheery, studious and perhaps shy. Ah. And I like girls who dance." He smirks a little at the end, as if wanting to say something more. The dance part caught me by surprise. I've never said this before, but I actually dance a lot. I do different genres ranging from ballet to hiphop and I'm pretty good at dancing. Sometimes I get solo performances too. "So, what about you? What type of guys do you like?"

"To be very honest... I've never actually thought about it." I replied unsurely. 

"You se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter