Chapter 8 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno's POV

I entered the classroom, this time round 2 minutes before lesson started. A new achievement I must say. I took a sit and stared at the boring whiteboard. 

"Oppa..." Jinah appeared at my side and wrapped her cold fingers around my arm. You might be a little confused. I know I said all the girls only get 1 lesson with me in 2 weeks or even lesser, but Jinah doesn't count. She's a whole new different story. She has her own sources to I looked up to face her and she batted her eyelashes. Her eyelashes were coated with thick mascara. Ew. She pouted her red stained lips. Grabbing a nearby chair, she placed it right next to mine and pressed her body against mine. I could feel her s pressed up against me. All I could feel though, was foam. Her s should have been only a B cup. But she stuffed her C cup bra with foam. Ew again. "We haven't talked for a long time, Oppa." 

I rolled my eyes, everything she did annoyed me to no end. But, well, I never said anything mean to her. Regardless of her disgustingness, she's still a girl and I know how weak she was inside. I often showed her my displeasure by rolling my eyes or nodding without a thought. I don't get how she gets the courage to hook onto me like a leech. She probably thinks the way i treat her as a challenge. The hard cover she had to break down for me to like her again. 

"What." I shook my arm free from her grip. 

"Oppa, wanna go study with me later?" She whined and traced her fingers on my chest. Oh God this little  annoying female. I pushed her hands away and stared into her brown orbs. Those brown orbs I used to be mesmerised with... Forget I said that. It's in the past. She's changed. She's no longer the same Jinah I liked and knew years back. 

"No." She didn't deserve to hear my voice for even a second longer. 

"Then, let's go get a drink later? Or watch a movie? There's not much work this week. Besides, I haven't seen Oppa for 2 weeks already." She blabbered on. Oh, how annoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter