Chapter 1 (finalised)

Tick Tock *discontinued*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put on my new set of uniform. Plain white button-up shirt, a mini skirt and high socks. A totally new look. I just got back to Korea a day ago. I was born in Korea and had spent the first seven years of my life growing up here. My dad took my family to Canada after that, where he had set up his business. My parents put me and my older brother, MinHo, into the international school in Vancouver and we took up English as our second language. 

Back in there, our school didn't require us to wear uniforms, so looking at the me in front of the mirror having one on right now just didn't seem right. I adjusted the beige skirt that ended mig-thigh. It seemed a tad bit too short for a school skirt. I tugged on the strings of my backpack. It was first day of school once again. I walked down the stairs and waited on the couch for MinHo. He takes a long time to prepare, just like a lady. 

"I'm all ready, Hana. Let's go!" He grabbed my hand, pulled me out of the house and locked the door. MinHo's only five years older than me, but even so, he looks after me like he was dad and as though I was ten years younger than him. After MinHo turned legal, our parents sent us back to Korea. For what reason? I don't know either. All I knew was that MinHo's now my official guardian, for our parents weren't with us - they were on the other side of the globe, in Canada.

MinHo passed me a slice of toast and I munched on it as we walked down the road that led to my new school. I was nervous and excited.

MinHo doesn't go to school anymore, he's graduated already. He's by my side, walking down the road with me, only because he said he wanted to bring me to school and make sure everything was just fine. We found our way to the general office and collected my timetable right before the first bell went off. He led me to my classroom with the help of the school map a lady at the general office passed us. He patted my head and squinted his eyes, whispering, "Be good.".

I stood unmoving outside the closed door after MinHo left. I was nervous. I put my hand on the doorknob. Should I go in? I let my hand stay on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter