The perfect vacation

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

Anyeon diary, Taengoo here. Yes I still have time for you keke.
Last you heard from me was durring white day... *re-checked* jup I was right, white day it is. Well right now I'm on the plane back home from my vacation with jagi. I didn't have time because we where constantly bussy to write about it so I'll do it now to keep my busy on the plane while Teukie sleeps. Let's start with day 1...

(Taeyeon POV)

The weather was perfect in England to say the least. It was cold, but not to cold and there was no sun to shine in peoples eyes... but I still wore a cap because my hair was sticking out in all ends. Jungsu was ever the gentleman because I only had to carry my handbag while he was pushing the cart with our baggage on it. To top it all off, we could walk around the airport without a care in the world because we where on a 'secret' vacation. None the less, I was a mood killer today. Why, your probably wondering? Because I miss my baby girl. I'm so used to have her near all the time that I allready miss her... even though she keeps me up at night and rewards my good care with icky diapers.
"Yeobo. Do you want a coffee?" Teukie asked me, pointing to a starbucks nearby to which I only nodded. He swiftly patted my head and then rushed off to get it, leaving me with the lugage cart, sulking by myself. I took out my phone to check it for the ump-teenth time, only to see there where no messages. I started to wonder if it would be a bother if I called eomeonim, again, to check how everything was going. I started scrolling down my contacts list when Leeteuk allready came running with a small paper bag and a cup holder with two paper mugs in it.
"Here. Your favorite." He said as he handed me my mug and also the paper bag.
"What's this?" I asked, indicating the bag.
"A brownie. You said you liked them when you where in America so I got you one." He said, showing off his dimple.
"Kamsahamnida Teukie." I said with a faint smile as I gave him a swift kiss on the lips to reward him. Beeing incognito had it's advantages.
"You where going to call eomeoni, wheren't you." He said, nodding to the phone I had placed in my lap after I sat down on the trolley with the luggage, before he gave me my treats.
"Aish, busted." I mumbled as he sat down next to me and wrapped his free arm around me.
"It's okay Taengoo. I understand. Both our mothers warned me for this to happen." He said as he gently rubbed my back.
"What else did they say?" I asked, curious that he talked about it to the both of them.
"To get you too the hotel as soon as possible." He said as he got up and started pushing the cart, with me still on it... fast.
 At first I held on for dear life but after only a couple of seconds I started rooting and laughing as he started evading people. He suddenly stopped when one of the security personel stopped us and started jelling at us in English. While he was jelling I looked back at Leeteuk to see his confused face, which made it hard to stay serious as I turned back to the guard, recalling my lessons from Tiffany and a class I took while I was still in America.
"So sorry sir. We'll stop." I said, trying to muster a friendly smile while still holding in my laughter.
"Ah hev me eye's on yee." He said with his thick accent before he stepped aside and let us pass, after I got off the cart.
As we kept walking, we turned around to see where the guard was, and noticed he was far out of sight, before we let the laughter out we where holding in. By the time we where outside, we where done laughing, but still snickering, as we went to a taxi to go too our hotel.
"I feel like where in our sneaking day's again." Leeteuk said.
"Do you remember when we went to that water park right when some show was recording there?" I asked him, grinning as I thought about it.
"We stayed on a balcony the whole time just to watch and stay hidden." Leeteuk grinned back.
"They wouldn't have recognised us anyway you where wearing the hat I bought you that day with shades and I was wearing a cap with shades. Only Minsoo sunbaenim recognised us but he didn't say anyone." I reasured him.
"I remember, he brought us snacks when he was done." Teukie smiled to which I laughed.
"I don't get why people are so scared of him! He's so nice." I suddenly laughed, remembering how the hosts where scared of him.
We arived a little while later and went to our room and descided we would spend our first day relaxing in our room.
 The next day went by in a flash. We went to all diffrent kind of shopping districts and at the end of the day... we even had to buy an extra bag to take it all with us.
On the third day we did what every tourist does, sight seeing. To be honest, I thought the Big Ben would be bigger but still interesting. There where many parks to walk trough too. I even got attacked by a squirl. Really it just jumped on my leg, stared at me with it's huge eyes and then went off again. Maybe it wanted the coockie i was eating? But it really was relaxing to walk around without any bother while we where holding hands, gave each other the ocasional peck and everything as we saw the sights of London. Oh and we went on the London eye. At first Teukie was a little 'paranoid' about the thing and with paranoid I mean afraid. But once we where up he forgot about it and enjoyed the sight, it was realy cute , he looked like a kid again. To finish up about that day. He also got attacked by one of the guard horses. He wasn't injured, thank goodness, but if he was it was his own fault because I told him about the warning sign. At least it was funny... and I got it on tape keke.
The fourth and our last day we dubbed 'romantic day'. We acted as if it was our first date ever. Our meeting placed was the small amusement park we saw while walking around durring our sightseeing trip but because we would start at 12, I quickly made a stop at the the street with all the shops, Camden street I think it was called.
I was walking trough it while scanning the difrent gift shops and occasionaly had to look up to evade someone. Because I didn't want it to be too expencive I just bought some small things. A white digital watch, a funny looking face mask, a new phone case because his was getting a little worn out and a cap. It was a habbit from when he was in the army because he had to cut his hair short so everytime I saw him I got him a hat and it was fun to do offcourse. The cap was simply white with a black skull embroided on it. When I was about to go too the metro station to go too our meeting point, I was stopped by a group of Japanese girls, also tourist.
"Kim Taeyeon! So Nyeo Shi Dae!" One of them exclaimed. I was so surprised that I could only smile and wave at them.
"Picture! Picture!" The exclaimed as they allready started to take in position around me so I just obliged 'Neh'. After we took the picture they started discussing something so I thought I could go but they stopped me again and pushed a bag into my hands.
"Ah, kamsahamnida." I said as I made bag, gave them a last wave and a smile, before I continue. Once I was seated in the metro I looked what was in the bag and couldn't help but smile. Appearently they wanted to give me a gift so badly, they just gave me a t-shirt they had bought as a souvernir that said 'I <3 London'. With a grin I took of my coat and put it on over the sweater I was wearing.
When I arived at our meeting point Leeteuk grinned at my look.
"Now you really look like a tourist." He said, indicating the shirt.
"I actually met some Japanese fans! They gave it too me!" I said as I was still surprised by the coincidence and about the fact that people still respected SNSD. That thought made me smile even more.
"Aish. Let's start the date then?" Leeteuk sugesting, holding out his hand for me.
"Arraso." I said as I took his hand and we entered the amusement park.
In the end we couldn't keep up the act of it beeing our 'first' date but we did reminiscence about our dating dates. The final ride we went on was a slow, scare house ride which was actually ment for younger kids because it wasn't really scary. We just went on it to because it was quiet.
"Yah, Taengoo. I know I don't say it enough but... saranghae." Leeteuk suddenly said while I was leaning against him with his arm around me. I smiled as I nuzled my nose against the croock of my neck, followed by a peck on his jaw.
"Saranghaeyo, Teukie." I replied before we kissed each other.
It was one of the best trip ever, practicly perfect. But when we got back to Korea and where welcomed back by our families I couldn't be more happy to hold my little girl again.

(Ta-dam. Hope ya'll liked tha chapter! next chapter back to the seriousness :o. Anyways, stay tuned!)