This is not the end, only the begining

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

(Leeteuk side)

Hyung, it's me Kangin. I was to late. I'm sorry. Miahne. Text you later Hyung. anyeong~

Leetek pocketed his phone after reading the text message from Kangin and let out a sigh. He was still worried sick after what happened... again. Even at an even worst possible time.

4 days ago~
"Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?" He asked showing of his dimple as he anticipated a once again tearfull Taeyeon.  She smiled as she lay her hand on top of his, but the smile seemed forced. Is she going to say no? He asked himself as he started to frown.
"I'm sorry." She mouted right before her hand slipt from his and she fell forwards, towards the ground. Leeteuk was just in time to wrap his arm around her to prevent her from falling. People gasped as they saw what happened.
"Somebody call a doctor!" Somebody shouted.
Leeteuk didn't hear whom it was. He kept his eye's on Taeyeons closed eyes as she was gasping for air.
 "Is she having an other attack?" Sunny asked as she sat at Taeyeons side, tears allready visible in her eyes.
"I... I don't know." Leeteuk mumbled.
The rest happened in a blur. The crew had turned off all the equipment while security was making sure that the crowd was taken outside before they could start taking pictures or even worse, taping the whole thing. The other attendants where held at bay as someone who knew first aid checked on Taeyeon as everyone waited for an ambulance to come.
"I don't think it was a heart attack." The man said after he had checked her vitals.
"Then what..."
"The medics here!" Someone shouted, interupting Leeteuk.
Two medics, carrying a stretcher, came running in. One immediatly checked Taeyeon as the other prepared the stretcher to place her on it.
"Who is coming with her?" One of them asked.
"Oppa you go with her. We'll come after." Tiffany gently said to Leeteuk. He could only nod as he followed the medics outside.

Taeyeon didn't have an other heartattack. It was only a slight disturbance of her heart ritme caused by the stress that day. The episode that was recorded wasn't aired but the higlights of that day where aired on the news except for Leeteuks proposal, which he was gratefull for. She was still unconscious after three day's, the day Leeteuk had to take off for the army again. The next day, whe he arrived back he got a message from Kangin, saying that Taeyeon was awake but that they where allready preparing everything for her to depart to America that day, to get treatment. Kangin also texted that he was on his way too the airport to get an answer to Leeteuks proposal but after an half hour of waiting Leeteuk had rescieved that she allready had left.
 "Maybe it isn't ment to be." Leeteuk mumbled to himself as he hid his face in his hands.
"Jungsu. How did your emergency go?" his superior asked as he walked towards Leeteuk.
"It became worse." Leeteuk sighed and rubbed his forhead. His superior patted him on the soldier.
"Don't worry. It will get better." The man said and then continued on his walk trough the army camp. Leeteuk could only sigh again. He was about to get up when his phone started to ring. Without looking he picked up.
"Yoboseyo?" He muttered.
"Yes." A female voice said.
"Huh?" Leeteuk let out, confused.
"Yes!" The women said again, louder this time. Leeteuk frowned and looked at his phone. As soon as he saw the name his eyes widened.
"Really?" He asked, still suprised.
"Yes Park Jungsu... I will marry you." Taeyeon said, using his real name.
Silence followed as Leeteuk didn't know what to say or do. Then the little angelic voice in his ear said it.
"You can do it." Taeyeon said, her voice sounding as if she was smilling.
"YES!" Leeteuk shouted and started doing a weird happy dance which earned him some looks from passerby's.
"I'm getting married!" He jelled from happiness.
"I'm getting deaf." Taeyeons voice said while she was laughing.
"When?" Leeteuk suddenly asked, ignoring the looks he still got.
"What?" Taeyeon asked, suprised because of the sudden question.
"When do you wan't to get married?" He asked with a broad grin.
"Euhm... you pick. It doesn't matter to me. As long as I'll be your wife in the end." Taeyeon replied.
"Allright." Leeteuk agreed as he rubbed his cheak with free hand because he couldn't stop smiling.
"Taengoo... you just made me the happiest man in the universe. Saranghae, Kim Taeyeon."
"Saranghaeyo." Taeyeon replied. They kept silent for a while, just enjoying the fact that they had each other on the end of the line. Then Taeyeon sighed.
"I have to go now, okay Teukie. Fany is whit me and she is giving me the Sica-glare until I rest again." Taeyeon said, sounding relunctant.
"Go rest. But call me when you arrive. Arraso?!"
"Arraso. Anyeong."
"Anyeong." Leeteuk replied before they both hung up.
That day a very happy Park Jungso almost skipped trough the base, announcing the news to every friend he had there.

(I posted! yay of the day!!! I know it's a short one compared to the previous one but I hope ya'll will enjoy nonetheless. Yes, i said I was going to post next week somewhere because I was bussy but half of my plans where canceled because my car gave out >.> Anywaaaays Stay tuned for the next chappy :D Laters!)