Goodbye (Part 2)

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

A weak had passed and Taeyeon was still in the hospital. Every day was filled with visits from all kinds of visits from both her families. Even Leeteuks parents, whom she only met once had come to see how she was doing. But today was an anxious day. Her manager and Sooman had come for a visit but it was short lived because they had to discuss the situation with my docter.
Taeyeon was nervously sitting up in her bed while texting absentmindedly without even knowing for sure whom she was texting with. She was allready waiting for fifteen minits until the 3 men came in, each one of them with a sollem look on there faces. Sooman nodded towards the docter to tell him that he should take the word, which made me more nervous.
"Miss Kim. We allready discussed your furter treatment, right?" He asked her. She could only nod as an answer.
"Unfortunately we cant give you the treatment you need here in Korea." He said and looked at Sooman.
"Taeyeon-shi, we have to send you over seas to get the treatment you need... but we don't know for how long." The older man everyone saw as a surogate father said, followed by a heavy sigh.
"W... what?!" Taeyeon asked in choque. She felt her breathing getting heavier. The doctor noticed and handed her the oxygen mask that was standing next to the bed from the day she had arrived.
"What about... my carreer?!" She asked while gasping for air. The manager suddenly stood next to her and rubber her back to comfort her.
"I'm sorry. I am going to discontinue your contract." Sooman said while stepping towards her bed and taking her hand to give it a gentle pinch.
Her heart started to beat franticly again while she was panicing.
"Taeyeon. Stay calm. This is not good for you." The manager said gently in her ear.
"M... my dream." She mumbled while her sight was getting foggy.
"I'm so sorry." Sooman, stepping even closer to her after the manager let him pass and took her in my arms.
"All of you artist are like my children. It breaks my heart that I have to let you go, one of my most talented Idols, for this, Taeyeon. But you have to know that it's for the best at this moment." He said with a soothing tone.
Taeyeon started to sob histaricly against his shoulder while holding on to him for dear life.

"You are scheduled to leave for next weak. There will be a press conference this wensday where you will be stepping down out of SM." Her manager said after Sooman and her doctor had left, now that she had calmed down. He was sitting next to her, on her bed, with his arm around her shoulders.
"Do the girls know allready?" Taeyeon asked while staring out of the window.
"I'll tell them tonight. Your doctor said you can leave tomorow to spend your last days with your family before you have to leave." He said.
Taeyeon just nodded.

It was only a little past noon when Taeyeon was sitting on the edge of her hospital bed the next day. She tried to bend over to put her shoes on but that action was still to painfull so now she was, awkwardly trying to put on her sneaker with her left foot resting on her right knee. As she reached over with her left arm to tighten the laces she had to stop her efforts because her shoulder was still sour.
"Don't overdo it." A mans voice said from behind her. Startled she swiftly turned around but regretted it because of again, the sudden pain her chest.
She bended over a little while rubbing over it. After seeing what happened, the man rushed towards her and checked if she was still around.
"Taengoo. You have to be carefull." He said after kneeling in front of her. He rested her foot on his knee and took the right sneaker to fit on it and then tightened the laces.
"You look ridiculous with your hair like that." Taeyeon mumbled painfully.
Leeteuk chuckled as he took her other foot and put on that sneaker while he was chuckling.
"Aigoo. I rush here and you inmediatly start laughing with my hair? It's required, you know that." He said with a pout. Taeyeon looked up and smiled at him.
"Mianhae, Teukie." She said and lay her hand against his cheeck.
"Just remember that you are the only one allowed to laugh with it." He grinned while gently lifting her from the bed and putting her on the ground. Taeyeon sighed as she wrapped her arms around his waist.
"What are you doing here?" She asked with her voice muffled by his chest.
"After you called me yesterday to tell me about Soomans decision, I inmediately asked my commanding officer to get the weak off because of a family emergancy."
"Kamsahamnida, Teukie. You don't know how much this means to me." Taeyeon mumbled.
"Everything for my Taengoo. Now let's go. I have the assignment from your manager to take home safely." Leeteuk said as wrapped his arm around her for support and carefully started to her to the door.
"Omo! What about my gifts?" Taeyeon asked while looking trough the room.
Leeteuk sighed while leaning over to take her handbag and hung it confidently over his shoulder, without letting leaving her side.
"I ordered some people around to come fetch them and bring them to your dorm." He explained.
"It wont be my dorm for much longer." He heard her mumble.
"Taeng." He sighed while noticing her sudden sad mood.
"Come on... let's go. I'm tired of these hospital rooms." She said after making sure she had everything with her, that she needed on hand, including painkillers and some other temporary pills the doctor had prescribed for her. Leeteuk only nodded and escorted her out of the hospital to the parking lot. After he made sure that she was carefully seated and comfortable for the ride, they took off and left the hospital behind them.

( I know it's much shorter then the first chapter but I just wanted to make sure both of my story's where at the same pase. No worries, next chapter will be longer because it will be the end of the goodby trilogy so stay tuned ;) )