Goodbye (part 3)

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

~The first day

Dear diary,

I know, I havent written one from when I was still a kid but, well, because of everything that happened to me lately I wanted to make sure that, if something went wrong again and I wouldn't return, that my loved ones would have something left from me to show them how I feel.
Sound like a sap now, don't I? Kekeke.
I'll start writing now. Well today I left the hospital so I could spend my final 7 day's in Korea with my friends and family. When I got home, the girls where nowhere in sight so now I'm sitting in the coach, next to Teuki (who fell asleep as soon as he sat down) typping on my laptop. Okay so it's more a blog then a diary but I say it's the same!
Sigh, I was actually expecting a small welcome home party from the girls, at least, but they probably have schedules. I'll just wait for them here with that sleepyhead beside me. I think he's dreaming about eating because his mouth is moving. Aish that ahjussi! Thank god he looks cute, keke.
Oh, I think I should be going. I hear the door. I'll continue tonight. Bye diary!

Taeyeon looked at the door as both Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri came in. When they saw who was on the coach they rushed towards Taeyeon and pulled her into a big hug, which made Leeteuk, who was leaning against her, fall on the sofa followed by a grunt.
"Taengoo, we are so sorry we couldn't be here for your homecomming!" Yuri said with a heavy voice after we sat down.
"We came to fetch!" Seohyun said with a small smile on her face.
"Only if she feels well enough." Leeteuk said, still half asleep.
"I'll be fine. Now shouldn't you be greeting your oppa?" Taeyeon asked with a raised eyebrow.
"A-ah, neh. Anyeong Teukie oppa." Yoona said, taking a strange glance at Leeteuk.
"Anyeong oppa." Seohyun and Yuri said with the same weird thone.
"Anyeong dongsaengs." Leeteuk said without noticing the weirdness in the room and gave them a weird look.
"So where are you taking me?" Taeyeon said, giving the girls a suspicious look.
"It's a suprise!" They chorused. When Taeyeon looked at Leetuek he seemed to be smiling confidently, all the sleep that was in his eyes earlyer completly gone.
"I'll drive you." He even sugested and the girls agreed.
Taeyeon was getting impatient after an hour of driving from her seat next to Leeteuk in the front. She turned to the other occupants of the vehicle with a small glare.
"Why does he know where to go without you guys telling him?!" She asked.
"You didn't hear them earlier? They told me where we are going. I've been there before so I know the way." Leeteuk explained before the other three could.
"You! no butting in! Your to mischievous! Now I'm sure that your up to no good!" Taeyeon said, pointing at him. She looked infront of her again and crossed her arms with a pout.
"Offcourse I am." Leeteuk said which made Taeyeon smile victoriously and the three other girls gasp in chock.
"I'm always up to no good." He continued with a broad smile. Taeyeon growled in irritation while Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri sighed in relief.
 The rest of the ride was uneventfull as they kept driving. After an other fifteen minutes, Taeyeon recognised where they where. It was at the beach where herself and Leeteuk went, five years ago, and confessed to each other. When they entered the parking lot, there wherent many cars but the ones that where there she recognised. As soon as the occupants noticed Leeteuks car, everyone stepped out and came to greet them. It where her members, Suju's members, Snsd's main manager, her parents and offcourse her siblings.
"What's going on here?!" She asked as she looked around at all the people that where gathered.
"As soon as we heard about your meeting with Sooman yesterday, we gathered everyone and wanted to make the rest of your stay here memorable." Tiffany said as she walked out of the crowd with the rest of SNSD.
"Teukie oppa, your parents, brother and sister helped too." Sunny said with a smile after giving me a quick hug.
"Omo..." Taeyeon mumbled while looking at everyone's semi smiling faces. Abscentmindedly she had grabbed Leeteuks hand as he was standing next to her the whole time.
"Taengoo!" Her younger sister came running towards her, pushing trough the crowd, and jumped in her arms. She was followed by her parents and brother who hugged her as well. Leeteuk took a step back, to give them some space, but was pulled into the group hug by Taeyeon's father which suprised him at first but eventually made him smile.
"We thought it would be better that it would be a small gathering." Her mother sighed without letting go.
"If your members had there wish then whole SM would have been here." Her father added and reluctently broke the hug.
"Aish. Those kids." Taeyeon sighed while smiling at her members, eyes tearing up.
 After an other group hug from the Suju members, followed by one her members including the manager they made there way to a huge white tent that was set-up at the beach. Inside many tables where set up, allong with a barbeque and boxes filled with drinks. Everyone noticed that, as soon as everyone was seated, that the mood started to get heavy some of them stood up and rolled in some speakers and installed a radio.
"Let's dance!" The two dancing machines of both groups anounced. Everyone cheared and started to go too the dancefloor.
Leeteuk, beeing the gentleman he was, escorted Hayeon, Taeyeons little sister, to the dancefloor and started to dance with her.
Taeyeon smiled sadly while looking at them all from her seat beside her mother.
"They will be fine, my dear and before you know you will be back to watch over them." She said with a path on her daughters back.
"I know, eomma. I'm... I'm just sad that for who knows how long, I wont be able to a part of this." Taeyeon said while gesturing at all the fun they where having.
"That does not mean that they wont be thinking of you durring there times of joy... and I'm sure you will do the same."
Taeyeon smiled at her mother and then gave her a hug.
"Kamsahamnida eomma. For everything and Mianhamnida. Now we will even spend lesser time together." She mumbled in her mothers ear.
"Then I have no other choice but to let my phone bill sky rocket." Her mother joked as she hugged her tighter.
Taeyeon just nodded and let go of her mother.
"Food is ready!" Ryewook announced loudly as he and Shindong where finished preparing the food together with SNSD's manager and Taeyeons father.
"Food!" Almost everyone in the tent chorused as they rushed to get there plates and then went to the barbeque.
From where she was sitting, Taeyeon could hear Leeteuk mumble 'These kids' before he went to stand in line with his and Taeyeons plate in hand.

Dear diary, I'm back at the dorm now.

Sorry I didn't write you back yesterday evening when I got home but I was just so tired that I fell asleep in Teukie's car and when I woke up this morning, I was lying in my bed.
So today it's April the 25th. The girls and I went shopping. Sica and Fany insisted that I should be prepared to go to America so we went to buy more clothes for the warm climate. Seohyun, the bookworm she is gave me enough English books and some about American culture to keep me bussy and to learn more about my desination. With Sunny and Hyoyeon I bought enough of my favorite bathproducts to last a lifeteam and Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung made sure I had enough underwear, pajamas and comfortable clothes. So at the end of the day I had four extra bags to take allong when I was leaving. They probably will have to fed-ex them to me or something because I'm not going to drag all that stuff allong in one go.
Anyway, tomorow will be the last tv-show I will be attending to for a while. It's strong hearts. It's probably the best show to say my temporary goodbye to showbusiness. The girls will be going with me and Teukie said he would be there to for a one time return durring his army service. I just hope he is going to wear a cap because he really looks redicioules now kekeke. I don't know who the other guests will be, I'm really curious. I'm going to think about how too tell my story so I'm logging of now. I'll be writing again tomorow. Bye~

~The third day

"Hello everyone! This is Lee Seung Gi aaaat... STAR KING!" The announcer said followed by everyone's chears.
"Welcome everyone and thank you for tuning in. Today's team is a heart warming but also heart breaking episode with the theme 'Hello, goodbye' We have some very special guests today but first let me introduce some of our usuals!" He continued.
He finished with Shindong and Eunhyuk, who where continued appearing on the show and restarted with Boomsacademy after he returned from the army.
"Our next guest had left us only for a month but has returned for this special episode, Leeteuk-shi!" Seung Gi announced as Leeteuk appeared with, just like Taeyeon had predicted, a hat on his head.
"Annyong haseyo, everyone. Leeteuk imnida!" He said smiling brightly as he waved at the chearing crowd before he went to his usual seat.
"Now our next guest is one of our specials for today's theme... Kangin of Super Junior!!!" The announcer rooted.
"Annyeong, Kangin imnida!" Kaning said as he came in, waving and was then suprised as his fellow members came towards him and hugged him.
"Omo! Why didn't you call when you returned?!" the three of them chorused.
"Heh, it was a suprise for today's episode." Kangin said in a cheaky way before giving each of s an other hug before they went to there seats.
"Aaah just the thing we expected for today's episode! But we arrent done yet! There are still nine seats left and who else would be better to fill them in then... So Nyeo Shi Dae!!!"  Seung Gi shouted 'The boys' started to play and the girls all came out, getting welcomed by loud applaus and chears. When the crowd had calmed down the girls stood in line to do there usual "Annyeong hassayo, SNSD imnida... We are, SNSD!"
"Aaah. Thank you for comming lady's. Even in these hard times. I think everyone heard about last weaks accident in which taeyeon-ah ended in the hospital. Are you feeling well now?" Seung Gi asked.
"Ah neh. I'm feeling better now but my story is about that event so everyone will have to be ancious about it for now." Taeyeon said and made a small bow.
"Righ! So everyone be patient as now starts Strong Heart 'Hello, Goodbye' special!"
"Yeh, yeh and the special event will be Hello!!!" Boom suddenly shouted which made the audience shout, "and now goodbye!" He continued and walked away from his seat, disappearing backstage. After a second of silence he came back "I was kidding, I just forgot my pictures in the backstage." He said as he was holding his infamous large, white canvases with celebrities hidden pictures in them. Offcourse people started the laugh in the crowd. They first started off with Kim shin young's story whom had said goodbye to her personal trainer after he had said that she had proved she could take care of her own weight now. Offcourse she had told it in a funny but proud way which made some laugh and SNSD proud because she was a close friend to them.
Other people told there story as from which where some of her members. Some won and some lost.
Finaly it was Taeyeons turn with a sign reading 'hard to say goodbye' as she told the story from the accident, trough the touching moments she had with both her families in the hospital until the heartbroken moment that her docter, Sooman and her manager had announced she had to temporary step out of SNSD. Durring her telling of the story people where struck in aw at times and some even cried allong when Taeyeon herself was tearing up. When everyone heard the conclusion of the story, everyone gasped that havent heard the news yet while the ones that knew tried there best not to cry, from which some failed miserably. Shin-Young, whom became an even closer friend to her thanks to there 'Win-win' days, apologised to her because she didn't have time to visit her at the hospital so Taeyeon got up and gave her a hug. Kangin apologised as well with a tear stained face because he had kept his return a secret to spend the time with his family and got up to give her a hug as well. Then offcourse Boom, even though he had visited her in the hospital, hugged her as well and reasured her that she would be fine and return swiftly.
"Omo. That was really surprising. Even I am tearing up... is there a date set for when you will be returning. The announcer asked when everyone was seated again.
"Aniyo... because they still arrent sure what kind of syndrome I have, they couldn't put a date on it yet." Taeyeon replied after dabbing at her eye's with a tissue.
"I think it will be hard to top this story, but there are still some story's to tell. Thank you Taeyeon-ah for sharing this story and news to Strong Hearts first." Seung Gi said, bowing to her. Taeyeon returned the bow with a small smile as well.
"Now our next..."
"Hold it! Hold it! Now it's our turn!" Boom said, interupting Seung Gi as he and his loyal sidekicks got up and music started. Leeteuk, as his custom was when he was on Strong Heart, joined the Boom-academy as they showed a couple humiliating pictures of guest. When they reached the last, Boom made Leeteuk sit in the seat next to Taeyeon, which suprised her as she looked at him putting on a goofy grin.
"What's going on?" She asked him in a whisper.
"You'll see." He said with that michievous dimple of his appearing. Before Taeyeon could continue her quesioning, the canavas appeared infront of her and Boom unvealed it. Her members and other girls squeeled while men chuckled. As Taeyeon looked at the screan that hung above the audience to let them monitor themselves, she couldnt believe what she was seeing so she took the board and turned it around to look. It was a picture of her and Leeteuk that one of s had taken when she was at their dorm to visit Leeteuk after the return of one of there SS-tours. In the picture the both of them where sitting on the coach, much like they two day's earlyer, with her watching television as Leetueks head was leaning on her shoulder, sound asleep.
"What's this?!" Seung Gi asked as he looked at both Leeteuk and Taeyeon.
"This is leads actually to me telling a story in name of SM and also to give an announcement. It's not that long though. It's titled 'Hello new life!' " Leeteuk said as Shindong gave him his sign now that he was sitting in his seat. Leeteuk cleared his troat and took a quick glance at Taeyeon.
 "Actually, everyone here, accept my members, think that my leave started two day's ago. But actually have been back from the day after Taeyeons incident so I could prepare for some things. The first day I came back I went to Sooman's office. He heard that I took an early leave and wanted to discuss some things. He gave me permission to tell this secret but told me to add two things. The first thing was that the other people involved should be able to tell there own news. The second thing was that I had to sign his name under this part of the story." Leeteuk said and chuckled as he took a piece of paper out of his pocket. After clearning his troath, he started to read.
"Hello everyone at Strong Heart and watchers, this is Lee Sooman, chairman of SM-Entertainment. Because of all the accidents in the past, both rescent and in the past, I have come to realise something. Life is to short. Not only for myself but also for my employees and the kids (idols/artists). Aspecially the latter. They are still young but never really had the chance to enjoy there young lives because of all there schedules. For that I am deeply sorry. But because of that I came to the following conclusion. You are all only human, just like me, just like the people that admire you all and the ones that you admire yourselves. I want you all to live life as you want without any restriction. Therefor I allow you all to do as you please as long as you keep working under me and yes that also includes that you are all aloud to see who you want, in which way you want and if there are people that would bad mouth you for what you want to do then let them come to me. Thank you all for listening, greetings from Sooman."
Leeteuk took a deep breath when he was done reading and took Taeyeons hand, ignoring the stares and gasps he reseaved and got up without letting go. Taeyeon thought she had to get up as well but Leeteuk gently pushed her back in her seat.
"To conclude MY story. I have been dating Taeyeon for 4 years now. She was my biggest support in everything, my best friend and hopefully our fans will accept our relationship no matter what." He said and turned completely to Taeyeon, bending down on one knee.
"Taengoo. I love you with all my heart and because of rescent events I came to realise how much I want to be by your side no matter what." He continued as he reached inside his pocket and took out a small, white velvet box and opened it towards her showing beautifull but simple ring.
"Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me?" He asked showing of his dimple as he anticipated a once again tearfull Taeyeon.

(KEKE mayor cliffhanger!!! For once I can do that muahahaha :p (you all call me evil now) Euhm and I hope you dont find the chapter boring because i pushed a lot of events into this one. Hope you enjoyed it and pwetty-pwetty-pwease stay tuned for the next one!!!)