pleasant surprise

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

"These are images off SNSD leader, escorted by fellow member Tiffany Hwang, entering the airport to leave for America. The questions remain 'How long will she be gone?', 'What will fellow members do in her absence?', 'Will she ever return?'. As soon as we have more answers we will give them to you all."

"SM and remaining members of SNSD has held a persconference about rescent happenings within the company. Our own news crew where also at the conference. Here are the images."
"We have rescently confirmed the temporary leave of SNSD leader, Kim Taeyeon. Yesterday we have recieved that Taeyeon has safely arrived in America and hospitalised there for furter treatment of her heart condition. For now we know she doing well and hope she has a quick recovery." A representative of SM said.
Some reporters raised there hands to ask question.
"Will SNSD continue there current Asian tour?" The appointed reporter asked, turning to the gathered members.
Jessica, now the oldest in the group let out a slight smile after her manager had nodded at her to answer it.
"We allready did performances with missing members and we know it will be hard without Taeyeon, but we will finish the tour. We don't want to dissapoint the fans or Taeyeon." She stated.
"How about Tiffany? It has been said that she has gone to America with Taeyeon?" An other reporter asked.
"She is comming back at the end of the weak because we will have an other performance then, but when we have the spare time between performances, we will go to America as well if our schedules permit it." Yuri answered with a bit of a stoic face.
"What will happen after the tour, if Taeyeon hasn't returned yet?"
"Some of us allready have rescieved offers, including myself, for other projects. Until Taeyeon comes back, we will focus on those." Yoona said.
"What about upcomming album relieses?" An impatient reporter immediatly asked.
"We all agreed that, without Taeyeon, we wont be making any new releases. SNSD will alway's stay a nine membered group." Sooyoung said with confidence.
"What if she wont return?" A reporter asked, making the girls frees for a moment until Sunny took the word with determination.
"She will come back and I have to ask not to ask questions like that again." She said.
"I apologise. I will ask an other question. What will the remaining members be doing?" The same reporter asked.
"I myself have descided to continue going to school as long as possible." Seohyun said with a smile.
"SM has given me permission to teach new trainees in dance and if I get any other opportunities, I might consider those." Hyoyeon replied as she handed the microphone to Jessica who was sitting next to her.
"I rescieved some contracts with brands so I will do some modelling for now. I will also release a new single in the near future." She said.
"The radioshow I used to MC at has asked me to return  and there are some other schedules I have to attend to." Sunny said.
"Sooyoung and I, because we have done it in the past and enjoyed doing it, will be writing some songs. we also signed up for some composing classes." Yuri said as Sooyoung nodded in agreement.
"I'm going to focus on my acting carreer for now. I allready signed some contracts for new roles." Yoona said.
Other questions followed, mostly to the girls about there temporary carreer choices and other plans in the future.
"So we wont be hearing anything from SNSD as a group, for a while?" The final question sounded.
"SNSD will go on indeffinate Hiatus but SM will make sure that they can restart as soon as the chance comes. That was the final question. If there are more they will be filed and redirected to the SM office. Thank you." The SM representatice said and got up. People slowly started to exit the conference room and the girls went home together.

Back in the studio, the news reporter turned back to the camera after shuffeling some papers.
"That is the latest news of Asia's dominating K-pop group, SNSD. We hope they will return soon. In the mean time there is still one question that remains unanswered. Will SNSD ever return?" The reporter finished and continued with other news.

~2 years later.

Leeteuk let out a deep sigh when he arrived back in Seoul. He was finaly home and he was done with his military service. He was standing outside the airport, waiting for his ride, as he checked his allready packed agenda. That day he even had his return episode for Strong Heart allready. But it was still early and he he was expected back in SM to 'discus' some things, as his managar had said over the phone.
A honk woke him up out of his reverie as a small van stopped right in front of him. As the window rolled open, he was greated by two grinning young men, Eunhyuk behind on the driving seat and Kyuhyun beside him.
"Hyung we almost didn't recognise you with that cowboy hat!" Eunhyuk said after Leeteuk had gotten in.
"Yeah, what's with the cowboy look?" Kyuhyun asked.
"You two are more currious about how I look then how I am doing?" Leeteuk asked with a fake look of chock.
"Well we would hug you, Hyung, if it wasn't for the rist of people recognising us. Your the only one in disguise." Kyuhyun said.
"Right... so where are you taking me? I thought our manager was going to pick me up?"  Leeteuk then asked as he removed his hat to scratch his head. 
"Yes, well he had an emergency meeting." Eunhyuk replied.
"Okay, spill it. What are you planning?" Leeteuk asked with a warning look.
"What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asked giving Leeteuk the same look.
"Kangin said you gave him a surprise party which ended with him covered in shaving cream and feathers. If your planning something like that..."
"We haven't planned anything, Hyung. We didn't have any time for that. Besides we only did that to Kangin because he deserved it for keeping his return a secret from us!" Eunhyuk explained.
"Right... then where are we going? you just missed the exit." Leeteuk asked Eunhyuk, still sounding weary.
"Right to SM. You needed to be there." He replied.
Leeteuk sighed and let it go. He knew s well enough to be up to something. He just needed to be carefull. But he still would have rather gone home before going to SM.
The rest of the drive had gone with only some small talk about the Super Juniors rescent activities, their fellow labelmates and other things.
"Do the other members have schedules today?" Leeteuk asked as they arrived at the parking lot of the SM building.
"Yes, why?" Eunhyuk asked as he parked the car.
"Because I see Shindong his car." His Hyung replied casually.
"He probably finished early." Kyu replied with a grin, stepping out of the car first.
"Maknae, I know that grin!" Leeteuk warned.
"Can't I be happy that my  hyung is back." The evil makane said, still grinning.
Leeteuk wanted to retort but his dongsaengs where allready dragging him inside the building.
"I'm getting to old for this." He mumbled to himself as they stood in the elevator. As soon as they arrived at their floor he was dragged furter towards Super Juniors practice room. The two stopped dragging when they arrived at the door to let Leeteuk open the door... which he didn't.
"Why do I need to open it?" He asked with his arms crossed.
"Fine." Eunhyuk let out an exasperout sigh as he opened the door and went into the dark room, followed by Kyuhyun and then Leeteuk. As he turned of the light, he had to cover his face to protect it from the serpentine that attacked him.
"Welcome back!" Many voices cheared.
Leeteuk pushed the serpentine out of his face and looked at his friends whom had gathered. It wherent that many because it wis almost noon and most had schedules, but it where the ones that are suposed to be there. s, offcourse, where all there. Sunny, because her radioshow was later that day. Yuri, because she worked in the SM building to compose, so was Sooyoung, and Tiffany because she was free from her musical life for now.
"Kamsahamnida, everyone." Leeteuk said with a small bow and then looked around and frowned.
"Where is..."
"I'm here Ahjussi!" A females voice said from behind him, before he felt the tip of a shoe pushing against his behind, making him stumble furter into the room. When he turned he grinned broadly.
 "There are my favorite ladies." He said as went towards Taeyeon, holding a big bundle of blankets. Taeyeon smiled back at him as she let him take her in his arms. She still looked as beautifull as ever. Her hair had grown out and it was died in a slightly lighter then the blond color she had durring 'The Boys' promotions. For the rest she was still as skinny as alway's.
Taeyeon still couldn't believe how fast the past two years had gone. She had spend one and a half year in America. The treatment she recieved  at the beginning was mostly experimental but in the end, with two surgeries, she was declared healthy after half a year. but they wanted to make sure she would remain healthy so they kept her for an other month.
When she was there for half a year, Leeteuk had come to her durring his leave and they held a very simple wedding, just the two of them, their close family and people that could make it. They where, offcourse, dissapointed that not everybody could come because of schedules but they where happy nontheless. He had stayed two weeks for the wedding and offcourse the honeymoon.
When Taeyeon was ready to go home after her seven months in America, she started to get sick again. Because she feared that it was her heart again, she went to the doctor that treated her. When he listened to the symptomes she had he had grinned and said 'I don't think I'm the kind of doctor that can help you with this, Taeyeon.' and he was right. only two day's later she had called Leeteuk to tell him she would be staying at least an other year in America to make sure that everything would go well with her and the little bundle of joy she was holding now.
"How is my little girl?" Leeteuk asked after giving her a swift kiss on the lips before he let go of her.
"She's grow an other two inches when she last saw her father." Taeyeon replied, handing there daughter to him.
"How can you have grown two inches, Taengoo, your still smaller than me." Sooyoung joked as she stood next to her.
"Shiksin, do you still want cake, or not?" Taeyeon said as she was holding the bag which contained the box with the cake in.
"I'll be good." Sooyoung grinned as she took the bag from Taeyeon.
"Members! Help your Dongseo." Leeteuk said with a stern face as he pointed to the diaperbag Taeyeon was still carrying allong with her purse.
"Aish, you just came back and your allready ordering us around?!" Kangin mumbled as he was the first to reach Taeyeon and took the diaperbag.
"I have to start somewhere now that I'm back." Leeteuk said with a grin.
His fellow members all let out a grunt as they went to table and chairs they had gathered to sit down.
"Teukie, you still look like a colorfull lake monster." Sunny joked as she pointed at the serpetine that still hung all over him.
"It could have been worse if we had let the boy's do there plan." Tiffany grinned.
"Hwang Mi-young, you promised you wouldn't say it." Siwon mumbled to her as all the guy's rescieved a glare from Leeteuk.
"I know but it wouldn't be much fun if I didn't mention it." Tiffany said with her eye-smile.
"What where you planning?" Leeteuk asked.
"Nothing much. Only a little bit of toiletpaper... and honey... and confettie." Shingdong said cheapishly.
"You should thank us for stopping them." Taeyeon said which earned her a nod from the other girls.
"And what would that be?" Leeteuk asked, allready regretting he asked when he was met with grins from the other gender.
"I'll think of something!" Taeyeon said as she patted his back.
"Shopping!" Both Sunny,Yuri and Tiffany exclaimed after they had exchanged some looks.
"A load of icecream!" Sooyoung descided.
"Fine, fine. I'll see what I can do." Leeteuk sighed.
Two hours later Leeteuk and Taeyeon where in the car, on there way to the studio of Star King.
"Has everything gone allright with Mi-Cha?" Leeteuk asked as he sat in the passenger seat of Taeyeons car.
"She's fine. She only had a cold when we came to Korea because she had to adjust." Taeyeon replied with a smile.
"And your plans for next year?" He then asked, looking at her.
"Everyone except for Jessica and Yoona are ready. They still have bussy schedules until next year. So I'll focus on my solo projects" Taeyeon sighed.
 "That's more time you will have with Micha then." Leeteuk reasured.
Taeyeon nodded in agreement.
 "I allready take her with me most of the time. The nanny only comes with me to keep an eye on her when I'm recording or on air. She loves the  producer at Chin Chin." Taeyeon grinned.
"That groach?" Leeteuk asked suprised. Taeyeon nodded.
"Appearently he has a soft spot for children." She said, sticking out her tongue as Leeteuk laughed.
 A little later they arrived at the SK studio. When they entered the studio they where greated by some familiar faces whom where also selected as guests and where overjoyed to see little Micha allong with the two.. After some final check-ups of the producer said that they could start so Taeyeon rushed to the backstage, out of sight from the viewers and audience.
 "Hello and welcome to Star King, the place to meat unique people!" Boom announced (I know Kang Ho Dong left the show but I picked Boom because I don't know who's MC'ing it now) followed with applaus and chears.
"And today I finally have my side-kick back, Leeteuk!" He then shouted and more applaus errupted.
"Neh, Anyeonhasayo, Leeteuk imnida! I'm very glad to be back!" Leeteuk said and made a smal bow. Both Boom and Leeteuk then welcomed the other guests before Boom turned to Leeteuk.
"Now, Leeteuk, you brought someone with you today and is currently backstage?" He asked, wigling his eyebrows.
"Ah yes. I'm not sure if she is up to it though. This is her first television appearence so I'll have to go check." Leeteuk said and then went to the backstage too Taeyeon who gave him cocked her eyebrow at him.
"It's your choice. Want to introduce Micha to the fans?" Leeteuk asked.
Taeyeon smiled as she looked down at their daughter who was smilling brightly at her and when she noticed her father she reached out her hand to him.
"She's only five months old and allready into showbizz." Taeyeon sighed and then nodded at Leeteuk. He grinned as Taeyeon handed Micha to him and then followed them to the studio to make sure her little girl got an easy exit if she had to.
"Here she comes and it looks like a two for one deal. People please a gentle applaus for the "idol" baby, Park Mic-Cha!" Boom said and then started gently tapping his hands together so that the crowd could follow his example. Micha grinning when the people clapped which earned som aw's.
"Welcome to you too Taeyeon-shi. This is her first appearance, right?" Boom asked.
"Not a show like this, no. But she has appeared on some of the video-feed of Chin Chin radio, where I started MC'ing again." Taeyeon explained.
"You wherent prepared for this, right?" Boom suddenly asked with a grin.
"so you noticed." Taeyeon asked with a cheapish grin. She was attired in clothes she would wear on the street, not durring a show.
"I alway's think she's as if any moment she could be summoned for a show." Leeteuk commented with a grin which earned some laughs.
"Well even though our little Micha loves the attention she is getting, it's time for her meal so she has to go. Say bye bye, sweety." Taeyeon as she took Micha from Leeteuk. Micha let out a small chear before she was taken back to the backstage.
"Well that was the Park family, leaving appa bear behind to go eat." Boom joked before continueing the show.
Even though Leeteuks first day was bussy for a first day, it was a great day.

(Well peeps, hope you liked the chapter. Hope it was to your expectations and don't worry, even though I barely mentioned anything from the other SNSD members or even Taeyeon, everything that needs to be covered, will be covered in a one-shot collection I will be making after this story and TBBU. Hope ya'll will stay tuned :) )