Confession of a fan

Forever 9, Sisters Forever

(Short note before you read. Please don't get this chapter wrong. It's not bashing it's just purely my psychological analysis about how fans could react if there favorite would get married. and also sorry for using SH again xD I just like the show!)

"Welcome everyone! This is Strong Heart!" Seung Gi said as he gained some applaus.
 "As you all know, tomorow is white day so we invited guests who will bring us there love story's!" He continued when the applaus died down, getting some whistles, squeels and cat calls from both the audience and the guests.
 "Before we start off with the story's, I suggest we ask the people gathered here if they will celebrated white day and how." Boom said as he got from his seat and started walking in cirkles on the center stage, followed by his boomacademy gang, looking at the guests like an eagle eyeing his prey. As he stood infront of them MC's table, he kept eyeing the guests.
"So Seung Gi. Do you have a confession to make?!" He suddenly asked, turning to the MC as his sidekicks stood arounded him.
"Ai... aigoo. Why me?" Seung Gi asked, taken a back which earned him some eyewiggling from the whole Boomacademy.
"Arraso. Arraso. To be honest I asked a girl out which I have been trying to do for a while now." Which was followed by oooh's and aaah's.
"Do we know her?" Shingdong asked.
"Maybe." Was the only reply he got.
"The big question is, did she say yes?" Leeteuk said with a grin.
"She did, didn't she?" One of the guests asked. As they all looked everyone noticed that Seung Gi started to blush.
"I think the fact that he turned into a tomato is our reply." Eunghyuk laughed.
"Okay off to the next target!" Boom announced as he descided he had played enough with the MC. After the interogations where done, the Boomacademy returned to there seats.
"Oh I forgot somebody." Boom said as he turned his chair towards Leeteuk and Shindong who where sitting behind him.
 "How will you two celebrate with your wifes?" He asked the two idols whom where both let out a sigh as they thought they where left of the hook.
 "Well we are both very busy tomorow and because our day will be packed with schedules we allready descided to celebrate it an other day." Leeteuk stated, showing regret.
 "So will you celebrate the day after?" Boom asked him.
 "Anniyo. But both our wives daregoing to spend they day together shopping and..."
 "With your cards?" Seung Gi asked with a grin which made both men sigh and nod earning them some laughs.
"Okay so Leeteukshi do you want to start with your story? Because you have a very interesting title." Seung Gi said to continue.
"I was actually wondering about that too because of the theme for today while it say's 'Bad fan!'." Boom acknowledged.
"Well it's about something that happened rescently. We where at a performance here in Seoul and because Taeyeon didn't have any schedules she came to watch with MiCha from the VIP laugh so it wouldn't be to noisy. Because it was in a small hall we descided to hold a small segment which we dubbed 'the fans'. So while we where on the stage we talked about some of the signs they where holding, we would take gifts from them and stuff like that. One of the fans gave me a letter which read 'to our Teuki and Kim Taeyeon' and because I was touched that a fan would adress the both of us I wanted to read it right away. So while was doing that, the other members where still walking around on the stage, I was opened the envelope while still standing on the spot near the fan. When she saw me doing that she started jelling at me 'dont open it yet! Dont do it.'. I thought that she was shy I just continued."
"Hold on. So you where on the stage reading a fans letter. I would be shy to if my idol would read my letter right in front of me while other fans where watching." A guest said, interupting Leeteuk.
"I understood to but because I was so touched I wanted to read it as soon as possible, so at first I scanned it quickly and then it sunk in why the fan didn't want me to read it then and there. It wasn't because she was shy." Leeteuk said with disdain.
"Oh? Then why didn't she?" Boom asked surprised.
"Because it was rude letter and it would make upset. So after I scanned it read I completely thorougly and I became really upset, angry and sad at the same time." He said as he felt those emotions come up again.
"What did it read?!" Seung Gi asked, curious.
"I still know what it say's completely because I couldn't get it out of my mind then. It read 'Dear Teukie. I'm a big fan of you and I adressed this to you and Taeyeon because I wanted to let you know that I do not acknowledge her as your wife. You are our Teukie and she has no right to take you away from us. With this short letter I hope you come to the realisation that the only right ones to accept your love are ELF's and that you will come to your senses soon. Saranghae, your biggest fan.' " Leeteuk said and sighed as he was trying to hold in his emotions as the people in the studio looked at him in surprise so he continued.
"After I read it I was so emotional that I gestured to Siwon, because he was the nearest, that I would be taking a 5 minute break before I rushed to the backstage."
"How did Teayeon react?" Boom asked.
"I'm getting to that. Because she was up the backstage, she could see everything. She also saw that I went backstage at such a time. So she left MiCha with our nanny, who was with her, and rushed to the backstage and as soon as she saw the looked in my eyes she hugged me without asking for an explanation until I calmed down. Then I explained about the letter while she still held me and she said 'Teukie, fans love you. Some even on a whole diffrent level. Even if they give such things, it's there way of showing there love and support. Just keep in mind that it's them that made us who we are today.' " After Leeteuk said that everyone 'aaahwed' as Leeteuk had to pink away a tear.
"Wasn't she upset." Someone asked.
"Offcourse she was. But she didn't show it then. She wanted to make sure that I was allright and could continue with the performance, which I did. Offcourse she stayed there until I finished." Leeteuk said to finished his story as nodded proudly.
"How did your other members react?" Seung Gi asked, directing the question to Shindong and Eunhyuk.
 "We actually where surprised because it was the first time anyone of us rescieved such a letter. Most of both ELF's and SONE's showed there support." Shindong said.
"There is a funny side to this. When we where done with our performance that day, as soon as we left the stage, hyung ran towards our hyeongsu and held her so tightly that, when the other members passed by she mouthed to us 'help me.' because she could barely breath." Eunghyuk said to lighten the mood.
"We insist that our Leeteuk sends a video message to Taeyeon." Boom, gesturing to Leeteuk to start.
"Aish. Arraso." Leeteuk said and cleared his troat.
"Yeobo. Euhm, you have always been there for me and the members, first as a friend, then as a girlfriend and now as my wife, even when you needed it the most. And after you gave me the best gift there is, our MiCha, I can't be more gratefull to you. Taengoo, saranghae." He said and made a bow after which applaus followed.
"Whaaa, that was touching. This makes you our current Strong Heart. Now let's continue with the next story..." Seung Gi said to continue to the next guest.
Leeteuk didn't win Strong Heart that day. After the recording Leeteuk sighed out of relief because he didn't have any schedules for the rest of the day so he descided to give his wife a surprise visit at the radio station. He arrived there while she was still on air so he waited until the break and sat with MiCha and the nanny behind the glass, listening to the show, until then.
"... So ChinChin family, it's time for commercials so be patient for my return." Taeyeon said and finished letting out her evil snickering until the 'on-air' went out. As soon as it did she waved at Leeteuk to let him come in so he picked up there little girl before he entered and sat down next to her.
"How did SH go?" Taeyeon asked with a bright smile.
"It went well... and you better watch it when it airs." Leeteuk grinned as he took her hand underneath the table. It was an agreement they made as soon as both of them would come back in showbiss, to keep there gestures of affection to a minimum to maintain there image. Offcourse there was the occasional hug or holding hands, but they didn't want to get caught by the papparazi in there more intimate moments.
"Leeteuk-shi, would you like to join us on the rest of the show?" The PD asked.
"Can I?" He asked, surprised.
"Offcourse, it would only be appropriate for our white day special." He said with a faint smile.
"Ah, arraso. I'll do it then." Leeteuk agreed.
 And so the couple continued with the rest of the broadcast, deviding the script Taeyeon had. An hour or so later the little family sat in the car after they had brought the nanny home.
"You know, even though we can't be together tomorow, I'm still glad we could spend some time together now." Taeyeon said with a firm nod.
"Aish, I will make it upt to you, Taengoo." Leeteuk said, determined.
"Aish, stuborn Teukie." Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes but smiled none the less.
And Leeteuk kept his promised the next day when he came home and offered Taeyeon an envelope with two plane tickets to go on a vacation for a whole week, just the two of them, to a location that was still a secret to Taeyeon.

(Next week vacation time for the couple! I hope ya'll like this chappy. Yes, some of you might have noticed it that the current chapters are actually filler chaps, it's because I want to be a thorough as possible when I really continue the story but no worries, after the vacation it's going in full swing again! So pwetty pwetty pwease stay tuned!!!)