Running Man Best Lovers Special (Ft. Jessira and YoonYul)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know that you are reading this, noona! I'm sorry if I made you feel bad earlier. I was in a really foul mood at the time, and once again, I'm sorry! 

Flowers for you~? I'm so sorryyyyy~! Forgive meeee~! > o <

There was a group of people standing in a line under the cold conditions of winter. You don't know who they are? It's the Running Man crew!

Anyway, they were just chatting amongst themselves as they were waiting for any further instructions from the PD. At last, the said man had finally spoken up.

"Okay. Everyone look at the door..." The PD instructed and the Running Man crew did so, but not without asking some questions.

"Are the guests coming out of here?" Suk Jin questioned, staring at the floral doors. 

"Are they female guests?!" Ha Ha asked, already enjoying that thought. He wasn't alone since the others were wanting to be partnered up with a female after suffering of having old guys as their partners previously. Ji Hyo just pouted as even her Monday boyfriend was also excited for female stars. Once a female guest comes on, it's like a one sided compeition because the guys would focus their attention on the female guests.

"They are females." The PD answered and all the guys cheered, making Ji Hyo roll her eyes at the sight. The females behind the door let out giggles as they could hear the cheers from inside. 

"How many are there?" Gwang soo asked with much excitement.

"We shall see." The PD stated, "Now, you have to yell for them to come out if you want them to." The cast members nodded and they did so.

"Please come out~~!" They shouted while Ji Hyo wasn't as loud as the guys. Music began to play and it was SNSD's Gee. A female stepped out of the door and it was...Taeyeon of SNSD!

The men celebrated while Taeyeon was laughing as she went down the steps as she saw the males doing their happy dance. After walking the stairs, Taeyeon went to stand acoss from Ji Hyo, who greeted her with a smile, and she did the same back. 

"Hello..." The guys said, making Taeyeon bow slightly.

"Hello~" She replied back, causing the guys to swoon. 

"Who else is in there?!" Ha Ha yelled. The kid leader laughed loudly at this before putting her hands around to yell.

"GIRLS! COME OUT~~!" Taeyeon shouted and it caused all the girls to come. The five soshi members came out in this order: Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun.

The men couldn't contain their happiness as they chanted SNSD over and over, making Ji Hyo face palm. 

"I don't know these people. I don't know these people. I don't know these people." The Ace mutters under her breath. The SNSD members lined up next to each other and the men saw that there was enough girls for them to pair up. Yet, Ji Hyo pouted when she noticed that there wasn't another guest. Is she going to be alone?

"Do not worry, we have one more guest coming." The PD stated and another song came out. Hyoyeon's and Yoona's face brighten up when they hear it because it was by their favorite idol. It was the new popular song: Give Me Everything by....none other than...

"ARIA!!" The soshi women cheered when they saw the girl come out the door. Aria winked and walked down each step with every step of the beat. The hip hop artist went towards the mob of people and stood next to Jessica, who smiled when her girlfriend was there. The song stopped when everyone was gathered together.

"Hellooooo~!" Aria cheerfully greeted, making the men and Jessica almost faint. Key word: Almost. Disregarding that, Jae suk remained his composure as an MC to begin the show.

"This is going to be an amazing episode. Let's start the show!" Jae suk stated, which everyone nodded, and he turned to Aria. "This is your first time on Running Man, right?"

"Dae. I've always wanted to come on this show because Big Bang Oppas and 2NE1 unnies keep talking about how fun this show was, so I had to come for myself." The younger Dong kept her wide smile on her face. The men were happy to have female guests and they ignored their Ace, who scoffed at it. The PD began to explain what will happen in this episode.

"Today, you will be partnered up with one of these female guests and as you may guess, it's a couple's race." The PD said, making the men cheer, "The main objective is to be the best couple. You will have missions in different locations and everyone will complete them, but there is a catch. The couple has to make it seem that they are a couple. In each mission, there would be many people, who will see all of this happen, and they will vote on which couple is best. Although if a couple manages to complete a mission before the rest, then that couple will get more votes or a special reward. In the end, there is a final stage, that will determine the best couple, and the winner will win a prize." 

"What is the prize?" Aria asked in a curious tone.

"It's a pair of couple rings made of gold." The guys turned to Ji Hyo when they heard the prize is gold because the Ace was also known as Gold Ji Hyo since she won a lot of the prizes which consisted of gold. The female didn't even look at them as payback since they did ignore her earlier. 

"Do we choose our partner now?" Taeyeon asked, getting a nod from the PD.

"Yes, you can choose your partner now. Although, you won't pick them with a normal method since we are going to do it differently. There is going to be music playing and everyone will be dancing until the song stops. When it stops, everyone will pick their partner which is the person closest to him or her." Everyone understood and the music started to play again. The men and females began to dance around. All of the guys were trying to dance with a girl, whom they want to coupled up with. Jessica stayed close with Aria to prevent anyone from getting near her girlfriend. Suddenly, the music stopped and everyone grabbed whoever was closest to them. 

"Okay, let's see the couples!" PD stated and here they were: Jessica & Aria, Jae suk & Seohyun, Jong Kook & Ji Hyo, Gary & Yoona, Ha Ha & Taeyeon, Suk Jin & Hyoyeon, and Gwang Soo & Yuri. The soshi members just laughed when they saw Jessica, who was satisfied that no one was going to take her girlfriend. Aria knew the ice princess did it because she was very protective of her, making her giggle as well. 

"Oh wow, Jessica and Aria?" Jae suk pointing out at the couple. Aria turned to him and grinned.

"Yep~~! I wouldn't have it any other way~" Aria cooed and the older Jung just smiled when she heard Aria's words, sneaking her hand into Aria's. The shorter one knew what Jessica was trying to do and grabbed onto the not so sneaky hand. Aria held onto to it, earning some laughs from others.

"Eyyy! They are starting already!" Hyoyeon yelled. Jessica stuck her tongue out at the dancer before smirking at her.

"You are just jealous because you can't be Aria's partner~" The ice princess retorted back. Aria squeezed Jessica's hand to make her stop teasing or else, which gotten the ice princess to keep her thoughts to herself and stop the glaring. Hyoyeon really wanted to be Aria's partner or anyone else because she has Suk Jin. Don't get her wrong. He's a nice guy and all, but he wasn't her type at all. 

"Can we change partners~?" Hyoyeon asked, eager to hear a yes. The PD wasn't sure so he put some thought into it before giving her an offical answer. 

"No, the partners will be the same for everyone since people will be voting for a couple and things would become more difficult if everyone switches around." The PD replied, making Hyoyeon faint because she had to stay with the weakest male there. Jessica wanted to laugh so badly but she could feel her girlfriend's glare, daring her to do that.

"Do we start the mission now?" Yoona asked and the PD nodded.

"You can head to the cars in the parking lot," He stated, pointing at the cars in the parking lot, "The keys and the mission are inside the car. Anyone can pick whichever car so first comes, first serves." Everyone didn't waste any time of running off to the parking lot. SpartAce couple arrived to the cars first. They got in the car and locked the doors so the others won't drag them out. Then, Jae suk and Seohyun arrived in their car just a second after SpartAce.

Surprisingly, Jessica and Aria had arrived to their car before the remaining couples because Jessica wasn't a person known to be running often. More like walking to save her energy. However, her girlfriend was athletic and the fact that Aria was Jessica's loveable girlfriend is that it brings more of a motivation and conviction to the ice princess to actually waste her energy. Then again, Jessica is just whipped so she would do anything her little lover wants. 

Everyone else got in their car and drove off and the couples departed from the parking lot to the first location. 

In Jessica & Aria's Car...

"Babyyyyy~? Are you not happy to be my partner...?" Jessica pouted at the girl, who was staring at the road. Aria turned to her unnie, who looked like a scolded puppy. 

"Aigooo, it's not like that. You know I would love to be your partner.." Aria smiled and patted her shoulder. It was a cute gesture and it did make Jessica feel better but she wanted something else. When it was a red light, she turned to Aria and pushed her lips out.

"I don't want a pat~~! Give unnie a kissy~~!" Jessica said cutely, making Aria giggle. Aria kissed Jessica on the cheek for a second before pulling back. Yes, they knew that the cameras were there, but it was just an innocent peck on the cheek. Nobody except for SNSD knows that these two were actually dating. The ice princess was happy with the short kiss and went back to driving happily while her partner just laughed at the sight. 

"Unnie is totally whippeeeeed~" Aria sang as she played on her phone.

"Whipped for you!" Jessica retorted back. Aria smacked the girl in a playful manner. 

"Too cheesy, unnie!" 

"You are going to have to endure for a while so don't try and escape." Jessica playfully said, earning a soft smile from Aria.

"I won't even try to." That answer made the ice princess soften up as she heard these words from her lover and the older one knew the true meaning behind those words. What a happy couple.

In Suk Jin & Hyoyeon's Car..

It was really quiet and the silence was quite obvious. Hyoyeon wanted to kill herself and Suk Jin was really happy to be a partner of one of the soshi members. Then, Hyoyeon's phone rang so the dancer picked it up.

"Hey Hyo unnie. You still pissed at Sica unnie?"

"Yes, I am! Sica is so stubborn when it comes to Aria..."

"I know, she wouldn't let us go near her. Anyway, did you see your mission yet?"

"No?"

"Go see it!" 

"Okay, okay!" Hyoyeon picked up the mission card, that she had yet to look at. 

Go to Times Square and you will be given further instructions there.

"Times Square? Where is that?" Hyoyeon wondered.

"Oh, unnie? You got the same thing as us!" 

"Really? I'll see you there."

"Okay bye." They both hung up the phone call at the same time. The car was once again silent. How awkward.

In Gary & Yoona's Car..

"Was that Hyoyeon?" Gary asked as he was driving, eyes still on the road. Yoona finished her call with the dancer just a moment ago. She turned to him.

"Dae. She got the same mission as us." Yoona answered and the male nodded. It was silent for a few minutes and then Gary spoke up once again.

"You know...it's very hard to look at you." He began, making her look at him with a confused look.

"Wae? Why?"

"Because you are too beautiful." That cheesy statement made Yoona laugh while Gary had that shy smile on his slightly red face. The atmosphere seems lighter than before.

'I hope Yuri unnie won't get too jealous...' Yoona thought as Gary started to talk to her more.

In Gwang Soo & Yuri's Car....

"Achoo!" Yuri sneezed into her arm. Gwang Soo looked at her with a worried glint in his eyes.

"Are you cold? I can turn off the AC.." He said, his finger already moving towards the AC button. Yuri spoke up before he could press it.

"No, no. I'm fine. It's nothing." Yuri assured the nervous guy, who nodded and continued to drive. Although, his ears were turning red so his ears can't lie about how he feels. The car kept going as the couple sat there in their seats without speaking to one another. Yuri was just staring out of her window, looking really bored, while her fan was blushing up a storm.

'I wonder how my Yoona is doing....' Yuri thought, missing her girlfriend at the moment. 

At the first location, it was very populated since it is a popular location after all. A car pulls up onto a free parking spot. Whose car is that? Let's find out! Oh! Someone from the driver's side is opening his or her door. And it is...

.

.

.

.

.

Jessica! The Jessica & Aria pair has arrived first! But how?! They left their car after two couples had already went off. What happened to Jae suk & Seohyun duo and Ji Hyo & Jong Kook couple? Let's go back to where the couple just left in their car!

**When They Are Leaving The Parking Lot**

In Ji Hyo & Jong Kook's Car...

"Yah, Kim Jong Kook! Hurry! I see Jae suk oppa getting into his car!" The ace yelled at the buff guy, who was trying to back up. 

"Yah, Song Ji Hyo! I'm trying to drive!" He shouted back as he finally got out the parking space. The female just huffed and crossed her arms while ignoring the man, who was trying to drive. The commander noticed how the girl wasn't talking. 

'Is she still mad about earlier...? I didn't mean to ignore her.' Jong Kook thought as he turned the wheel to make a turn. He took a glance at the other female and she was already knocked out. Same old Mong Ji. He smiled before turning back onto the road and then he realized something.

"Eh? Wait...did I miss the turn?! Crap!" The singer cursed and tried to find the right way to the first location. All the while, Ji Hyo was sleeping through this panic. Will this couple even reach the location? Let's hope they do.

**Heading out of The Parking Lot**

In Jae suk & Seohyun's Car..

"Oppa, put on your seatbelt. I see the other teams get into their cars." Seohyun said with a calm tone. The grasshopper nodded and started the car to get going. The SpartAce couple already rushed on out of here in the speed of life. The national MC just sweatdropped as he watched the vehicle zoom out of the parking lot from the side mirror.

'Don't get in trouble with the law, you two! Especially you, Kim Jong Kook!' The man with the glasses thought as he drove out of the parking lot. Seohyun was just sitting there, humming to herself to entertain herself. The male noticed the little humming from SNSD's maknae and just by listening to it. The tune sounded like one of SNSD's songs. 

"Oh...Seohyun-ssi, is that 'Into The New World' that you're humming to?" Jae suk asked. Seohyun looked at the man and nodded.

"Dae." A single world answer was all that he got, so he wanted to continue the conversation after getting the girl to finally speak something!

"Is that your favorite song?"

"Dae." Another one word reply. 

"What do you like about it?"

"It brings the precious memories on when we made the music video and the hard ships we got through together." Seohyun smiled and Jae suk felt accomplished with this reaction.

YES! A more than one word answer! The male just grinned and being the talkitive person he was. Jae suk wanted to talk more.

"Do you like any other songs?"

"The other songs of our albums are good, but I just prefer our very first song." 

"Ahhh. Then, do you like other artists' songs like Aria-ssi?" He questioned.

"I do enjoy her music and her lyrics are very meaningful." 

"Like what song? Can you sing a little bit for me?" The car turned left. Seohyun nodded.

" You can be amazing

You could turn a phrase into a weapon or drug

You can be the outcast 

Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love

Or you can start speaking up "

Jae suk was enjoying the singing and did another turn. Then, when he looked at the signs on the street he was on, he knew one thing. He messed up. Seohyun finished her singing before turning towards the front window and she saw what the male saw. They were totally screwed.

"Oppa~! Where are we~?" Seohyun whined as her aegyo was flowing out.

"I must've made a wrong turn or something. Mianhae Seohyun-ah. How about you help me lead us back to the right way?" Jae suk asked.

"Dae." And, it's back to the one word answers again. The MC let out a long sigh.

Back to the Aria & Jessica couple, who arrived at the first location before anyone else, they came out of the car. Jessica quickly dashed over to her girlfriend's side and held her hand towards the shorter one for her to take, which Aria did. The people, who happened to be there, saw the scene and screamed when they saw SNSD's ice princess and YG's maknae together, being all affectionate. 

The pair swung their shared hands as they went over to the Running Man flag with the yellow man standing under it. Aria glanced at Jessica and smiled before laughing when she saw her face. Jessica had the biggest grin on her face.

The younger Dong pecked her cheek, earning louder cheers from the side lines. The effects of the cute gesture is the happy expression on Jessica's face while she squeezed her hand tighter. The duo arrived at the Running Man flag and the guy saw them.

"You two are the first ones to get here." The male stated, making the duo look at him in shock.

"Wae? Seriously? I thought Ji Hyo unnie and Jong Kook sunbae-nim already left first. Even Jae suk sunbae-nim and Seohyunnie left before us!" Aria exclaimed.

"Well, they have not arrived yet which makes you two the first couple. Here is your mission." The guy handed over a mission card and Jessica took it. Aria also stole a glance at it. They both smiled at reading the whole instructions.

[Best Mall Date]

There are three missions in Times Square. The mission locations will have a number flag by it. You must get three stamps from each mission location, which shows that you completed the mission along with your partner. 

"Do we have to go in order?" Aria asked. The Running Man staff member nodded, making her pout. "Where could it be?" The younger girl scanned the area for the number one flag. Jessica saw her lover, trying to find the first mission location, and then she saw a flag in a near by distance. The soshi member tugged on Aria's hand and the latter looked at her.

"Wae? Unnie? Something wrong?" Aria asked with a worried look. 

"Come on, baby. I see a flag over there!" Jessica said and that got the other idol running. Although, the older singer didn't mind running as long as it's with her cutie. In just a minute, they were already at the location but when they saw the flag, it had a number three on it. Aria pouted but she continued to move on, wandering the area in search of the flag one.

"We gotta find th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter