A Night Visit (Ft. Jessira, YoonYul, TaeNy)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal POV

It was night time and Aria was sleeping over at SNSD's dorm. The reason? There is no need for reason since she just wants to see her girlfriend, Jessica Jung, after not being able to see her for about two months. The lovers couldn't handle being away for any longer, so the CEOs allowed them to have some time to themselves, which was only for a day. This went for all the artists as well. Yes, YG and SM had became one entertainment industry if no one watched the big news. 

Aria and Jessica was in the ice princess's room as they slept in each other's embrace. The soloist snuggled closer to the older one and the latter tighten her arms around the YG artist. They were both sleeping peacefully or so they thought. Their door slightly opened and a figure entered the room. The unknown person tip toed across the room towards the bed and poked Aria, which made the girl stir from her napping.

"W-wae~? W-who is it..?" Aria rubbed her eyes and the night light next to her. She adjusted it so she can flash on the other person in the room. It was Krystal, who had a small grin on her face.

"Hey..sorry for waking you up, but I really need you for something.." Krystal spoke softly. Aria nodded and quietly snuck out of Jessica's arms to avoid waking up her girlfriend. Krystal walked towards the door way and the younger girl followed. They exit the room together and now, they stood in front of the door. Turning on the light, they were able to see each other.

"So, what is it unnie? You usually don't visit me this late unless it is something really serious or important.." Aria asked with a worried look. Krystal's expression changed when she finally recieved the confrontation from her sister's girlfriend.

"I'm sorry...but I really need your help." This made Aria raised her eyebrow. What could she possibly need at this time of day?

"What is it..?" 

"I-I..."

"You....?"

"I need your help to get closer with someone." A blush appeared on Krystal's face. 

"Awwwww~~~! Unnie! You like someone??" Aria cheered, but not so loud since the soshi memebers were trying to sleep after all. Flustered, Krystal covered her red face with her hands. The soloist giggled at the sight before removing the hands from Krystal's face.

"I-I do, s-so will you help me..?" The taller Jung stuttered out, making Aria let out another giggle.

"Okay, so who is it?" Krystal coughed.

"It's someone, who you are very close to.." Aria's eyes widen. 

"Oh my god! Y-You like Taeyeonnie?! She's already dating Fany unnie!" Krystal panicked and shook her head from side to side.

"No, no, no! Not her! Somebody else, who you're really close to..." Krystal explained. Aria had to think for a few minutes since there were many people, whom she was close to. Then, the YG artist figured out who she was talking about and it made her blush a lot.

"S-So...you like..." Aria stuttered. Krystal, shyly, nodded. Krystal wrapped her arms around Aria.

"I'm sorry if it affects you but does that mean you will..?" Krystal trailed off and Aria let go of her hug to give a big smile.

"Yep, yep! Of course, I will! You better not mess up this chance, unnie!" The smaller girl pretended to scold Krystal, who was too happy beyond words. She lifted Aria into the air and spun her around a couple of times before letting her down.

"I won't! Thank you for this chance, baby!" Krystal chirped in a loud tone. Yes, Krystal calls Aria 'baby' as her nickname because the soloist acts like a kid and the latter is so cute at the same time. The younger Jung gave multiple kisses all of her face and Aria kept on giggling due to how ticklish it felt. A cough was heard by the duo and they turned to see TaeNy, who opened their room's door. Tiffany pretended to be a photographer to capture the image before her while Taeyeon looked at the girls with a smirk.

"Aigooo, you kids~! You woke us up!" Taeyeon scolded the pair. 

"Mianhae, Taeyeonnie! Forgivee this cutieee, pweasseee~?" Aria used her aegyo, making the kid leader chuckled.

"Aish, you are too cute. Of course, I'll forgive you." 

"Anyway, what are you two doing out here?" Tiffany changed the subject.

Aria and Krystal looked at each other before sticking out their tongue to the older couple, "That's for us to know, and for you to find out."

"Waeee? You woke us up and you won't tell us what's going on?!" Taeyeon said, dramatically.

"We raised you better than this, Aria! You shouldn't keep secrets to yourself!" Tiffany joined in.

"Maybe I rather keep this secret to myself!" Aria replied back, being the playful girl she was.

Taeyeon gasped, "Is our Aria becoming a player?! First, Yoona. Then, Hyoyeon. After her, it's Jessica, Now, it's Krystal! What has our little girl become?!"

"Yah! Unnie! I did not date Yoona unnie or Hyoyeonnie!" Aria defended herself. She pouted and Krystal just chuckled at this before giving the adorable girl a warm back hug.

"Baby, I got to go now. We'll meet tomorrow?" Krystal asked.

"Dae. See you tomorrow, unnie." Aria turned around to give Krystal a kiss on the cheek. Krystal had a cheeky smile and nodded before letting go of the embrace. She bowed to TaeNy as she said her goodbyes and left the dorm. TaeNy looked at Aria.

"Seriously..what is going on, Aria?" Tiffany asked in a serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter