Hey Cupid (Ft. Girl Harem x Aria)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria's POV

Today, Oppa was sick so God decided to hand over his position to me since I was his sister. Oppa was known as Cupid but starting now, I'm Cupid until he recovers. Basically, Cupid is known to be the person who has a bow and shoots love arrows from above the clouds.

The funniest thing is that today on Earth is Feburary 14th which is a love holiday for humans. I giggled at how easy this task will be especially when it's the season of love. No one will ever suspect people falling in love. Well, maybe a few people would but who would care? It's all about love!

Even if I'm Cupid for now, it doesn't mean that I have full control on who falls in love with who. If it worked like that, then I would've shot these arrows at Oppa and Seungri Oppa for the hell of it. Therefore, the arrows have more power over the controller so whenever the arrow wants to go, the arrow carrier has a button on it so they will go off when it locates the nearby victim. It just goes to that direction after the shooter releases the arrow and it would hit the target. The love arrow never misses since it has one hundred percent accuracy.

I was flapping my wings to go over to the next cloud to get a better location to shoot since the previous ones were not the best places to shoot from. God, there was no clear view to shoot because of how cloudy it is today. 

Flap

Flap

Flap

Flap

Flap

I need to find a cloud to land on soon. My wings aren't going to last long since I have Cupid wings. They're more smaller than the other Angels so I could only fly for a limited amount of time compared to others. Luckily, I managed to land on the cloud safely.

Then. the worst thing just happen.

I fell.

From the freaking cloud. Damn it! I had to choose a cloud that had rained earlier. Let me explain the difference since some clouds could be more lighter than others because they have rained earlier which is their cushion for Angels to bounce on. Therefore, if any weight goes on top, then that thing will fall through it.

And that thing was me. 

"HOLY—! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I screamed as I fell through the cloud and my wings have no more energy to fly anymore. Then, I heard someone yell my name from above.

"ARIA?! OH MY GOD! I'LL GET HELP!" It was Chaerin unnie, thank the lord! But there was one problem. I am falling from the sky at high speed and I don't think an Angel strong or fast enough could get me in time before I crash onto the ground. I am so ed. 

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" I cursed as I saw the sky go farther and farther away. There was no ing way that I am going to crash into the ground and not be hurt. Being immortal can be a blessing but also be a pain in the . 

I couldn't complain more in my mind since my arrow carrier and head already hit the ground. Hard. The pain kicked in and the container broke. . The carrier is broken! But the pain is too much! 

Focus, Aria! Focus, Aria! Try to find a holder for the arrows or else they'll break into pieces and then I'll—!

Thud. Crunch!

It was too late.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter