The Sophomore Prodigy and The Ice Princess: First Encounter With A Hit

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Aria had helped out Seohyun with her phone incident. The soshi members were thinking of some ways to approach the prodigy, but nothing came to mind. Jessica keeps on denying the fact that she has interest in the young girl, which was obviously false. The ice princess totally has taken a liking of Aria, but she kept that thought to herself. The soshi girls knew better and just continued to tease the latter about Aria anyway.

It was lunch time and the weather was acutally pretty good. The sun is out and the clouds are scattered across the sky which made everyone decide to have their lunch outside, including the nine girls. They picked a spot under the tree's shade and began to eat their lunch. It was quite peaceful until...

"OH MY GOD!! OPPA, MOVE YOUR FASTER!!!!" Aria screamed, making everyone look her way. They saw the girl on someone's shoulder as if they were running from something.

"IT'S HARD TO RUN WITH YOU ON MY SHOULDERS, YOU KNOW?!" Taeyang yelled back, holding onto his sister's legs to keep her from falling off his shoulders.

"YOU KNOW THIS IS YOUR FAULT, RIGHT?!"

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!" 

"YOU HAD TO BE AFFECTIONATE WITH ME WITH THOSE CRAZY GIRLS AROUND!!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE STILL CHASING US?!" 

"But~~ I can't help but show my love for you~~~" 

Aria smacked her brother on the head, "THIS IS NO TIME TO BE SWEET!! KEEP RUNNING IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!" 

The siblings were running around the patio while a mob of girls were running after them with scary expressions on their faces. The bystanders were watching this as if this was some entertainment to them. To be honest, it kinda was with Aria on Taeyang's shoulders as he is doing the work for the both of them to run like hell. Aria was keeping an eye on the girls, who were behind them, and then she turned her head around to see a bump that her brother didn't notice. 

"Oppa! There's a-" Aria tried to warn him, but it was too late. Taeyang's foot made contact with the mention obstacle and that made him stumble over, but he managed to catch himself from smacking lips with the ground. On the other hand, his younger sister wasn't so lucky. Once the impact came, the male threw Aria off his shoulder and she was hurling towards a certain ice princess, who didn't see it until she felt something hit her head. Jessica out and so did Aria. 

After a while, Aria began to open her eyes to see Jessica's face right in front of her. It made the young girl jump back to make some space between them, and she noticed the bruise on her sunbae's face. Aria felt a weird bump on her own forehead and touched it which made her wince at the pain. Then, the latter looked at Jessica's face and Aria grazed her own bump with the slightest touch from her hand. Her eyes widen as she connected the dots of what happened. 

Aria went into panic mode and rushed over to Jessica's unconcious body, "Oh my god! This is my fault! More fanboys and fan girls are going to kill me~~!" 

The female checked if the ice princess was breathing and her heart is beating which they were. Aria let out a sigh in relief but she was worried of when the girl was ever going to wake up since nobody knows. The smaller girl took one of Jessica's hand and gave it a light squeeze in hopes that Jessica will wake up soon. She began to speak.

"I'm so sorry, sunbae. I didn't mean to collide into you...and it was my fault for the accident. I'll make it up to you..." Aria said with a soft voice before letting go of the hand, but Jessica gripped Aria's hand which prevented her from moving away. This surprised the younger Dong, but it went away once a smile grew on her face.

"I guess I can't leave until I really make it up to you, huh?" A sheepish smile shown on Aria's face as she sat back down next to the girl. The prodigy leaned against the tree that was near her and made herself comfortable. Aria probably didn't noticed this but the other eights girls were right there, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter