A New Birthday Song To You (Ft. Jessira)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fans cheered as they see their favorite SM artists go down the stage, crossing the walkway as they sang to the beautiful song. Yes, it is a SM Town Live, where all SM artists come together to sing their albums. Every one of them already presented their song and now, it is the final one before they all begin their world live chat with their fans. Also, today is a special day because it is the birthday of the one and only, Jessica Jung.

Jessica is enjoying the time that she gets to spend with everyone, including her little sister Krystal. However, she really missed her cute girlfriend, Aria, who was too busy to talk to her as the young soloist missed her texts and calls even though it was her birthday. The ice princess waited for her turn to sing as she pouted which was seen by everybody, especially Krystal. The younger Jung went over to Jessica to give her a hug.

"Unnie...? What's wrong??" The younger Jung asked.

"It's nothing baby Jung.." The older sibling answered. 

Krystal made a face.

"Stop lying....does it involve Aria??"

"N-no..." 

"Psssssh....it totally has something to do with her. Soooo what happened?" Krystal asked.

Jessica sighed as she couldn't keep up her facade. 

"Jagiya ignored my calls...even my texts..." 

Krystal tried not to laugh at the, now sulking, princess. She looked like a lost puppy without her owner, meaning that she is totally whipped.

"It's okay unnie...she is probably busy~" Krystal tried to comfort the birthday girl, but that failed.

"B-but...she would usually reply back at least!" Jessica retorted back with puffed cheeks.

"Well, there is a first time for everything.."

"Not helping, Soojung!"

"Whatever..." Krystal rolled her eyes.

Jessica couldn't reply back to her little sister because her part in the song was next. She sang the lyrics as she walked down the walkway with some other SM artists. This continued for the rest of the song. 

Eventually, they all finished singing and the singers were on the other side from where they came from. Now that the singing was over, it came to where they get to interact with the fans, or so they thought.

"Thank you for coming everyone! I guess this is where-!" Taeyeon started, but someone interrupted her.

"It ain't over yet, unnie!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter