The Sophomore Prodigy and The Ice Princess (Ft. Jessira, YoonYul, HyoHyun, TaeNy)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aria was at school, and it was lunch time. She was in her classroom while most of her classmates left to eat in the patio. The young girl just sat in her seat, enjoying the silence.

   She wasn't a loner. In fact, she was quite a popular girl with her singing vocals and intelligence as she is in the AP classes even though she is just a sophomore   Although, her eyes grew heavy over time and she gave in to the temptation to sleep once her head hit the desk. Who wouldn't fall asleep if your desk was by the window where sunlight entered through to make the surroundings so soothing?   Jessica, who just happened to pass by the classroom with TaeNy. She took a glance at the empty classroom to see Aria sleeping on her desk. Her arms folded to make a comfortable pillow and her face was on top of them as she had a pouty look.    The ice princess gaped at the cute sight and TaeNy noticed how their friend stopped by the slightly opened door.   "Yah! Sica! What are you looking at??" Tiffany asked.   Jessica snapped out of her trance.   "Ah.. Nothing..." Jessica answered, trying to wave off their attention.    "Yeaaaaah.. We are going to believe that...." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the ice princess.   "Plus, you were practically staring at something for a few minutes now.. What is it??"   "Like I said, it's nothing."   "Uh huh. Whatever, Tae Tae, let's check it out!"   Taeyeon saluted Tiffany as a reply. They looked at the direction of where Jessica was staring at. It was Aria and they looked at Jessica with a smirk on their face.   "A girl..? Aish~ your gaydar is signaling again, sica???" Taeyeon wiggled her eyebrows.    "Stop talking nonsense, you byuntae.." Jessica smacked Taeyeon on the head.   As the pair were arguing, Tiffany was curious to figure out who Aria was.   "Hey.. Do you guys know the girl..?"   The duo looked at the sleeping girl then back to Tiffany.   "No.. She looks younger than us.."   "That would make her a sophomore, right?"   "Yeah, but wasn't there a prodigy within the sophomores??"   "Oh yeah. I remember Seohyun talking about them. She said it was a girl and she was in her class for P.E and music too..."    "Jinjja?? We all have the same period with Maknae... It's funny how we never seen this person."   Tiffany stopped talking as she caught Jessica taking secret glances at Aria. Taeyeon raised a brow at Tiffany.   "What's wrong Fany-ah??"   "Oh nothing.. I just caught THE ICE PRINCESS staring her new interest~" Tiffany said, emphasizing Jessica's nickname.   Jessica snapped her head towards her friends who wore an expression that just said busted. She started to blush as she saw TaeNy grinning knowingly.    "Yah! Let's go find Maknae and ask her!!" Jessica shouted with a red face as she walked away from Tiffany and Taeyeon.   The two girls quickly ran after Jessica as they thought of one thing.   'Sica is soooo hooked~'

By the time the three girls found the other six, the bell just ring so they had to run to their classes. Aria woke up after hearing the lunch bell ending. 

  'Aigoooo... I slept throughout lunch~~ I didn't get to eat my lunch...'   Aria sighed but she had to keep it together throughout the school day until classes were done. The AP classes that covered majority of her schedule while P.E and music were just regular.    Finally, it was the last class as the subject was just music. Aria gathered her things and prepared to leave the classroom.    Everyone already ran to their last class except for two people: Aria and Seohyun. The latter was in a rush that she ran off with her things, not noticing she left her phone.    'Seohyun-ssi forgot her phone... What should I do....?'   Aria, being the kindhearted person she was, grabbed Seohyun's abandoned phone and brought it with her to the next class since she can give it to her there.   Once Aria arrived in the music room, she surveyed the room searching for Seohyun and saw her with eight other girls. She was mesmerized as their beauty astounded her, but one of them seemed to appeal to her the most.    The young prodigy was about to walk over to the older girls until someone wrapped their arm around her waist that prevented her from moving. It was Taeyang, her older brother.   "Aria~~! I didn't see you at lunch... Where were you??" Taeyang whined with a pout on his face.   "Ahh... Mianhae... I was sleeping hehe~" Aria apologized.    Taeyang put his head on Aria's sho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter