Sorry (Ft. Chaeria)

The Fluffy Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnieeeeee!" An excited voice echoed the room and Chaerin would usually feel better when she hears it but not right now. The baddest female was busy with developing her song for her solo album so she was focused on the papers on her desk. Footsteps were heading her way and it stopped beside her. A shadow loomed over the female and the latter didn't need to look at the person to know.

"Hey unnie! Did you eat yet?" Aria smiled happily to see her girlfriend since the older one locked herself in the studio. 

"No, right now...jagiya." Chaerin replied without even glancing to her blond haired girlfriend. 

"B-but unnie! You didn't eat breakfast or lunch~! You should eat some dinner at least..." The YG soloist held out a container of homemade kimbap and the working woman pushed it aside. 

"Not now, Aria." Chaerin was becoming irritated and to make her anger rose, Aria pushed the lunchbox closer to her face.

"No, unnie! You need to eat. Come on~" Aria used her aegyo that always work with her girlfriend but it just seem to make things worse. 

"NO, ARIA!" Chaerin finally looked at her and the youngest flinched when she looked into those brown eyes that was filled with anger.

"U...unn—" The blond stepped back with the lunchbox in hand but that didn't stop Chaerin from coming closer. 

"I am trying to focus on my solo album, Aria! But you keep on bugging me and I can't make any progress with you coming up to me every hour!" Chaerin growled. Aria, still worried for her lover's health and scared of this angry female before her, shakingly held out the lunchbox once again. 

"P-Please, u-unnie! Y-you need to e-eat..!" Chaerin smacked the container from her hand and then it landed on the floor with the food spilled around the ground. Aria flinched at the sound of the box colliding to the ground and it was even more painful to watch her hardwork go to waste. She looked at her girlfriend, who was glaring at her more. It was like someone took over CL because she wasn't like this ever. Especially not to her girlfriend.

"Leave. I need to focus!" And like the previous times, Aria left the room to comply her lover's demand. Chaerin sighed in relief when the girl exited the room but the saddest thing was that she didn't catch the sight of tears rolling down the blond girl's cheeks and the sound of a choked sob that came from Aria. The door closed completely and the room was left with CL, who went back to her work. She didn't give any attention to the wasted food on the cold floor.

Chaerin strenched her arms from above and her back arched to crack her spine to relieve the stress. She finished creating her lyrics and now, she has a week until Teddy will help her make the beats. The baddest female stood up and began to pack her things into her bag. She started to walk towards the door but Chaerin felt her foot step onto some odd substance. She lifted her shoe to see flattened kimbap all over her shoe. 

Her eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter