Chapter 4

Circus for a Psycho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A group of  guys came in when Lay left. Joonmyun had to admit all six of them were handsome. They all waved at the crowd. "Are you guys ready?!" one shouted. The crowd screamed in excitement while Joonmyun looked frightened. "Don't forget the number one rule though, no pictures or recording, or you'll get in deep trouble!" These people are weird. Suddenly, the six guys were growing angel wings out of no where. What the?! This isn't happening is it?! People 'oohed' or 'awed' at the ubelievable sight. Two of them backed up, ran straight, then jumped. Joonmyun closed his eyes, waiting to hear a hard plop to the ground, but he didn't. He opened his eyes to see the two guys in the air. Oh my, soon the rest of them, excluding one, did the same and were soon in the air, while the remaining one just stood there awkwardly.

"Come on newbie, don't be scared!" One with slightly grey wings said. The flock flew down to the newbie and one of them carried him up in the air. When they were al high enough, he dropped him. Everyone gasped, including Joonmyun. When the guy was about to plummet, he flew, and just in time too. Joonmyun 'oohed' with the rest of the crowd.

"This is unbelievable." He reached inside his pocket to get his phone. He noticed it was 12:22 AM, and that his battery was almost dying, and that he had a few missed calls and texts from Zitao. He opened them up and read them,

Yo I totally scored with this one guy named Junhong! He's so cute and he's younger than me, I cant wait to show him to you!

I can't find you in this big crowd where did you go? Luhan feels sick so we're trying to find the rest of the group to leave.

Did you kill someone? There was a scream and everyone rushed to the sound. A dead guy's body was there!

I saw Jongdae chasing after someone, was it you? You better not get caught!

THE BODY DISAPPEARED OR SOMETHING IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE! NOT EVEN HIS GUTS I'M SCARED

Where are you Mom?! Jongdae came back by the way, he said he lost Suho and is wondering where you went, but don't worry, I told him you went back home first. You're in deep when you come back, that is, if you even come back.

He looked back up when he finished reading them to see not the six guys, but Yooncheol and the rest of Topp Dogg. "Woah, that's a lot of people."

We have 10 people, it's not that much. Joonmyun frozed, wondering who just answered him, in his mind. Oh I'm sorry for startling you Suho, I didn't mean to, the voice answered with a bit of sass. Please, enjoy the show. Joonmyun had enough, he knew that voice already when he mentioned his other name. He stood up and ran out, catching someone's eye while doing so.

-

"Where's the exit?" Joonmyun wondered.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone said, he turned around to see Lay. "You didn't even get to see Topp Dogg perform, why are you leaving so early?"

"Look I don't know who and what you are, but I got somewhere to be, so have a goodnight and I'll be on my way." He was about to leave until a firm grip held him back.

"But you know too much, and the police will get you, Suho." Lay's eyes seemed to darken. Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter