Chapter 2

Circus for a Psycho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days went by and it was soon Friday, the day of the so called party. You see, whenever Jongin throws a party, it's hardly called a party. All everyone does is make out with their significant other or even strangers and get drunk. But Joonmyun doesn't mind as long as he gets to have his way of fun. He and Zitao are currently in Joonmyun's bedroom getting ready. "I don't want to go." Joonmyun said, lying in his bed. "Why can't I just stay at home and study? Why do I have to follow you?"

"Because," Zitao whines, "I won't have anyone to be around with now that I broke it off with Yifan. Plus, I need to keep an eye on you if you turn to Suho. We wouldn't like a dead student in Jongin's house now would we?"

"Ugh, I hate you Zitao." Joonmyun throws a pillow at him.

"I love you too mom and you messed up my hair!"

-

Once Zitao was finished getting ready, they met up with everyone and headed to Jongin's place. The music was blaring and way too many people crowded in one area, and it's not even 10:00 yet. As they entered, Joonmyun can already feel the hatred.  Too many people, too loud, and he can smell the alcohol radiating off of everyone. "Can I go home?" he asks. Jongdae wraps his arms around Joonmyun's waist and rests his head on his shoulder. "We just stepped in and you already want to go home? Come on Joonmyunie, sta a while, for me?" he kisses Joonmyun's neck, blowing on it a little.

"Fine, just for a little while, and if I get tired or angry I'm leaving." Joonmyun gave in. "Let's go guys! Let's have fun!" They all grabbed cups which so happened to be filled to the brim with alcohol, but who cares? It's a Friday night so no classes tomorrow.

Everyone drank like there was no tomorrow. Soon everyone went to their respected partners - excluding Zitao and Joonmyun - and danced with them, which mostly consisted of grinding. As for Zitao and Joonmyun, they just sat on a dirty couch. "Ugh I'm so bored, not even the music brings me up. Where's Jongdae hyung? Wasn't he here with you a while ago?" ZItao asked, looking around.

"I don't know, he said he was going to the bathroom like 15 minutes ago." Joonmyun shrugged, the alcohol kicking in. He looked around until he saw a peticular figure 'having fun' with a stranger. "You see it too, right?" he slurred his words. Zitao looked at Joonmyun's direction, seeing the shocking view.

"Seems like I'm not gonna be the only one that's single." Tao lightly smirked. "I should've let you stay at home. What are you gonna do now, Suho?" 

"I'm going to have some fun my little Taozi, some fun I'll have indeed." Joonmyun stood up and  drunkenly walked to the stranger's direction once Jongdae and he pulled apart. He pulled out a mask and put it on. "Good thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter