Chapter 3

Circus for a Psycho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lay Moon Circus? A circus, you're kidding me right? A circus deep in the middle of the woods, at night, when people are sleeping, okay." Joonmyun scoffed. He's heard of many unbelievable things, but a circus in Seoul?

"Do I need to show you our infamous flyer for you to be convinced?" Lay asked tilting his head, the innocence radiating off of him is making Joonmyun agrivated.

"Sure I'll like to see this 'flyer'." Joonmyun made air quotes. After he said that Lay did something that he couldn't comprehend. Not more than a mere second Lay has a piece of paper in his hand. He hands it to Joonmyun who stared. "How did you do that?" He read the paper, Lay Moon Circus. Where unbelievable happens! Starts midnight. In the middle was an outline of the whole circus. Woah, unbelievable huh? "Okay but you didn't answer my question; how did you do that?" 

"You're a stranger so I will not tell you." Lay said. "Would you like a tour before the show starts?" He asked.

Joonmyun was so confused. "Okay?" He followed the ring master inside the big tent. He was more amazed by the scenery. Almost everything was either red or black, there was a lot of pretty guys walking or running around, some were doing tricks or something, and the floor was mostly covered with hay. "Wow, this place is huge!" He looked more around. Lay only smiled. While Joonmyun looked, he saw some guys throwing knives towards a guy with blonde hair. "Oh? I wonder what they're doing?" He leaves Lay and silently walks up to the group. He hid behind a hay stack and watched as the boy aimed at him.

"This time don't miss Sangwon." A tall one said.

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous!" The one called Sangwon said. He steadily aimed at his target and threw the knives fast. Joonmyun looked with wide eyes as all six knives managed to pierce the blonde head's body. 

"Sangwon!!!" The guys said. Joonmyun lighlty gasped as the blonde head starting walking to them while taking the knives out.

"Really Sangwon? I know you're kinda new and in the real act you're supposed to impale me only one time but that hurt!" he whined as he gave the knives to Sangwon.

"I'm so sorry Jiho." Sangwon lowered his head. How is he not dead? Why aren't the blades stained and why isn't he bleeding?, Joonmyun thought, not noticing the presence behind him nor the guys looking at him.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions huh?"  The tall one said, startling Joonmyun. He backed up only to bump into the ring master himself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter