Torn

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for quite sometime... I have to write and re-write this chapter. Hope you will like this. 

================================================================================

The following day, it seems the weather is in their favour. They woke up early and first stop, they went to Hallasan Park. Since both of them were pretty athletic type, outdoor activity is something they have in common.

“I’ve been here so many times but it feels that I’ve only enjoyed this park the first time” said Minho when they reached the top view.

“Yes,  it’s more lovely now that were together to see this amazing view” said Shin Hye

After that, they went to Trick Art Museum. Minho taking pictures of her and being ridiculously funny in his poses, making her laugh. He asked someone to take pictures of them together.

She was pretty exhausted when they settled inside the car “ it’s magical” said Shin Hye

“Because it’s with you” he said

“Yes, you & me, it’s magical” she said

Their next stop was the Teddy Bear Museum. That brought the kid in them. Minho surprised her with a big teddy bear souvenir.

“There will be times that we will be separated because of our work. And when I’m not around, just hug this bear and just think it was me hugging you” he said

“Did you know that you are a hopeless romantic Sir” said Shin Hye

“Hmmm, I guess this call’s for a retribution. Calling me Sir” he said and kissed her swiftly on her lips.

They were beyond exhausted when they head back home. Both of them skipped elaborate dinner and Shin Hye just prepared sandwich  and some chips.

Minho just stepped out of his room after taking shower. Shin Hye also did the same prior preparing their dinner and she was chopping some lettuce , unaware that Minho was in the kitchen already.

He smiled, studying her back. She was only wearing white shirt and shorts just barely covering half of her thigh. He wants to grab her and kiss her senseless but he knows that this may lead to something she may not be ready yet.

When she turned, she was startled to see him watching her. She blushed because she saw the intensity of his gaze.

“What’s running in your mind?” she asked

“I was just admiring the view” he said, making her cheeks blushed more

“Come on, let’s eat this and lets head off to bed” said Shin Hye

“My bed or your bed?” challenge Minho

“You on your bed and me, on my bed” she countered, making him laugh.

After clearing out the dishes, Minho waited for her , then finally closed the lights, then both of them stood in front of Shin Hye’s door.

“Goodnight , Oppa” said Shin Hye, as she tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheeks but deep inside her, she wants to kiss him senseless but too  shy to admit it  to Minho that she wants it.

As she was about to turn, her hand on the door knob, Minho pulled her close and put his other hand at the back of her head and lowered his head, capturing her lips.

Their kiss, which was slow at first, becomes urgent and demanding, as she curled her fingers, on his hair. Minho’s hand was on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“We need to stop” said Minho

Shin hye’s eyes opened, her face flushed and she was shy to look at him direct in the eyes.

“We need to stop while I’m still sane, but it we kept on doing this, I may not be able to control myself” he admitted.

He embraced her and kissed the top of her head.

“I love you and we should wait. This is enough” said Minho

She loved him more at that instant. He could have taken advantage of the situation but he didn’t.

“I love you too , Oppa” said Shin Hye

“Let’s sleep. We need to wake up early. Let’s catch the sunrise before heading back to Seoul” said Minho as he opened the door for her and kiss her quickly on her lips.

“Goodnight my Angel. Dream of me” he said

“I always do, Oppa. Good night” she said and close the door behind her. Smile lingering on her lips.

She slept soundly that night. Then she woke up when someone was shaking her shoulder. She hid her head under the pillow.

“Shin Hye, wake up. We need to catch the sunrise” said Minho

“Go away, Oppa. It’s too early” said Shin Hye

“No, I won’t let you sleep” he said.

When she didn’t heed, he took the pillow away from her and started to rain soft kisses on the side of her neck.

“Stop it. You’re not playing fair” said Shin Hye, her voice too weak

“Get up and I’ll stop” said Minho

“Ok, just give me 10 minutes to get ready” said Shin Hye

He left the room and she took a quick shower and wore a sleeveless blouse and shorts and just took her checkered polo and hang it over her shoulder.

When she went to the living room, Minho was ready, together with a picnic basket.

“You planned this all along, right?” she asked

“Of course, you know I never run out of surprises” said Minho as he took her hand and led her outside.

She was surprised to see bicycles awaiting them.

“We’re going to ride on this?” she asked

“Of course” he replied as he put the basket at carrier.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know how to ride a bicycle” he challenge her

“Of course I know how to ride a bike” said Shin hye

Minho led the way going to the beach.  It was just few minutes away from his villa and as soon as they reach the shore, they put the bike near a tree and took the basket and started to put the mat on the sand.

He was emptying the contents of the basket and proudly showing what he brought to Shin Hye.

“I have this thermos for coffee. Some pancakes and bacons, omelette and freshly baked bread. And a blanket” said Minho

“Now let’s wait for the sunrise” as he pulled her close, letting her sit in front of him, her back against his chest.

“I don’t want this day to end” said Shin Hye

“Me too but we have to go back to Seoul” he said as he shifted her hair to the other side, so he can rest his chin on her shoulders.

“How can someone smell so good as early as this” said Minho as he kissed the side of her neck.

“You’re not so bad yourself” said Shin Hye

A few minutes later, both of them were silent, just enjoying the view.

“We were able to catch the sunrise” said Minho

“It was so beautiful” she said

“Just like you. Let’s stay like this. I don’t want things to changes. Let’s stay in love like this forever” said  Minho

“Yes, I want forever and ever -afters “said Shin Hye

“I will give you your happy ending and ever after” said Minho

Shin Hye shifted her position. She was now facing Minho.

“Thank you for chasing me so hard, to the point of not giving up” she said, as she kissed him firmly on his lips

“I won’t give up. One thing I can promise you, where ever you go, I will be there. I told you before, for you there will be no escape” as he deepened their kiss.

 They feasted on the food which Minho prepared until both of them decided to head back to the villa. They need to pack their clothes in time for their flight back to Seoul.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter