World of their Own

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Chingus.. I decided to continue with the story. After all, this is just fiction.. Just like any other books we read. But this will be my last MinShin fanfiction. Thank you for reading all my MinShin fanfic for more than a year. I will not be writing FF focused only on one couple. This is  what I learned from all of these... We expected something to happen and now all of us are disappointed.. but that should not be the case. We created an illusion on our own... Reality vs Fiction... Let's keep with us the memories of MinShin.... I know this FF will not help you move on but I promise to make this short. If you wish to read this, then, thank you.. If not, I will understand. God Bless you all... 

=======================================================================================================================

The day was really chaotic. Shin Hye was looking over the financials and nothing seems to be right. She was trying to decipher where the discrepancy was. It was already 7:30 and her team started to say goodbye. Being the head, she has to consolidate everything. They were off  their target but she knows there something going on. She was trending their daily sales and she has no doubt, they will be hitting the bottom line.

She looked at her watch and as much as she wants to grab something to eat, she needs to finish this. She called the receptionist and ask her to order someone to get her something to eat. Iced Coffee and sandwich will do.

He was passing by the lobby when he overheard the receptionist.

“Good evening Ms. Park, how may I help you”

There was silence and the receptionist just took note of her instruction.

“Will that be all Mam?” she asked

“Ok, Mam. You’re welcome” and then she put the phone down.

Minho went to the receptionist table and asked her “ Was that Ms. Park?”

“Yes Sir” she answered

“What did she say?” he asked again

“She just want something quick to eat. Instructed me to ask someone to buy her Iced coffee and sandwich” she added

“Ok, let me do it. Just don’t tell her, ok?” he instructed

“Noted Sir” said the receptionist.

He took his phone and called his driver and give specific instruction.

He went back to the receptionist and said “ Please call Ms. Park after 30 mins and ask her to go to my meeting room. Tell her that I’ve come back and I need to discuss something urgent” he instructed

“Got it Sir” she responded

“Great. Now, go to the cafeteria and ask them to bring the candelabra that they use in one of the function rooms that we use” he instructed

He went to his office and went straight to the board room.

A few minutes later, a utility guy went to the board room bringing the candelabra with him.

“Sir do you need some help?” he asked

“No, I’ve got this covered” and he dismisses the utility guy.

In less than 20 minutes, his driver appeared bringing flowers and foods and carefully placing then on the table.

His driver smiled. He works for Lee Minho even he was in the States and this is the first time he saw him doing something like this for a girl.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter