Always and forever

Love me until the end.

Kai couldn't sleep that night,he turned like a sushi on his bed,he had a bad feeling about it. Kai sat up ruffing his hair,sleeping is pointless now,he sat up leaving his room,he needs a cigarette now,he passed Sehun's room peeking inside,he saw Sehun sleeping with Luhan,the younger is always here but now he doesn't mind it that much because Sehun is happy,doing good in school and that makes him happy as well. Kai got up on the building looking to Baekhyun's window,this week is the last week,nobody did anything so the younger is safe. Kai wondered if Baekhyun is sleeping now.

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes getting scared when he saw someone at his window but he looked better seeing Jongin smoking,Baekhyun got off bed walking to the older.

,,What happened?" Baekhyun asked still sleepy as he rubbed his eyes.

,,Oh did I woke you up?" Jongin turned seeing the guy that made him go crazy.

,,No I wanted to go pee." Baekhyun hugged Jongin's waist liking how he always smells like cigarettes.

,,You should go back to bed Baek." Jongin turned to Baekhyun that was still hugging him.

,,Come next to me,come." Jongin crawled with Baekhyun on his bed hugging the younger,this is what he needed,the person he loves next to him.

,,Kai,do you think my family will get angry if they find out that I love you?" Jongin wanted to laugh.

,,I think they will kill me but don't think about it Baek. Now go to sleep." Baekhyun did as Jongin asked,he cuddled to his chest sleeping until morning when he hoped that Jongin would be still next to him but Jongin was gone.

,,He must be busy."Baekhyun eat his breakfast like every morning,going to school,getting bored hearing his teacher and so one but Jongin was still missing,where was him? He left? That's why he was sad this morning? Because he left?! Baekhyun was down because he was sure that Jongin left him,just like that?

Baekhyun left school looking down upset,is Jongin really gone from his life? But he can't,he loves the older.

,,Baek!" Baekhyun looked up seeing Jongin running to him,his face was scared,he was worried,why was that? Before he had time to react,Baekhyun felt how someone covered his eyes,what happened? The last word he heard was his name called by Jongin over and over again.

 

 

 

Jongin pulled his phone calling Kris.

,,Kris they took him!!! They took Baekhyun!" Jongin took his car and he drove to his apartament,he still hopes that Baekhyun still has his phone,he can track him like that. Jongin came inside the apartament scarying Sehun and Luhan that were studying in the living room.

,,Hyung? What happened?" Sehun followed Jongin inside his room seeing how angry his brother was.

,,They took Baekhyun!! I need to find him until is not too late." Sehun's eyes got bigger.

,,How can I help hyung?" Jongin hugged Sehun tight.

,,Here Sehun,take this money and this key,here is the new adress and your new name,take Luhan with you and never come back here okay?! I will come and find you as soon as I can." Jongin hugged Sehun one more time.

,,Okay hyung,but please hury,please come back alive." Jongin smiled at his younger brother.

,,Now go!!"Sehun went to Luhan and he told him everything,the poor guy started to cry when he heard about Baekhyun but he accepted to go with Sehun,like this he can start a new life as well.

,,I love you hyung and thank you for everything." Luhan hugged Jongin as he left with Sehun.

Jongin took everythinge nedded and he left to meet up with Kris. When he reached his car his phone rang,he looked at the phone seeing an unknown number.

,,Yes!"  

,,I have what you want." Jongin's body freze,his brain started to work like an assassine now.

,,I wanna hear him." 

,,Sure!!" He could hear Baekhyun cry on ther other end.

,,I will find you and you will be sorry for what you did." 

,,Come and get me." The call ended and Jongin started to punch his car.

,,! ! !!" Jongin calmed himself down because he needs to think this over,he needs to bring Baekhyun back safe. Jongin got inside his car and he left,thinking over and over again about the younger.

 

 

,,Your little bodyguard is on his way here but what do you say if he finds you dead? Do you think he will mind?" Baekhyun's mouth was covered,he was crying and praying that Jongin to find him here,his head was in pain like his ribs,he beat him pretty good,his left eye was swollen and he could see blood coming down on his face,he really didn't expect this to happen today,his vision got blurry and soon he lost consciousness.

 

 

,,Tell me that you fond him Kris!" Jongin arived at they base,Kris was infront of his computer.

,,Give me some minutes and I will." Jongin went to take his gun and some ammunition,he was ready for a war,his blood was boiling with anger and he was thinking only at Baekhyun,he just hoped that the younger is okay.

,,Got him!!!" Kris jumped from his computer and he took his gun.

,,Where do you think you're going?!" Jongin asked when he saw Kris taking his gun.

,,With you and I don't wanna hear it okay? You like this guy,he is family." 

,,Thank you!" Jongin hugged Kris and together they left.

 

,,Wake up pretty face!!" Baekhyun woke up when a bucket of watter splashed his face.

,,We want you to be up and see when we kill Kai! He try so much to protect you and then he left just like that,he doesn't care about you or anybody,he just cares about money and a contract." The guy smirked at Baekhyun as he pulled the tape from his mouth.

,,No you're wrong,he cares and he will come and he will be the one that will kill you." 

,,Awww how sweet!" The guy slapped Baekhyun hard making him fall down with the chair.

Baekhyun close his eyes seeing only Jongin's beautiful face,he try to ignore the pain and the punches,he needs to be strong for Jongin.

 

 

,,Are you ready Jongin?" 

,,Yes,let's end this once and for all." Jongin stepped outside the car followed by Kris,they got to the place where Baekhyun was hold.

,,I see two on the roof and two at the door,you take the once from the roof Kris and I will go inside,tell me if something goes wrong." 

,,Be careful Kai." Jongin winked at Kris and he left,he shut the two guys from the door.

,,I'm done Kai,you can go in." Jongin opened the door walking inside,he saw another guy walking around,he took his knife and he killed that guy.

,,Where is he Kris?" Jongin had an ear device hearing everything that Kris was doing or saying.

,,Go to your left and up to the five level,I just hope his phone is with him." Jongin did as Kris told him,he was like a shadow,he missed the action,the adrenaline but he is ready to leave this away just to see Baekhyun safe. The younger is everything now.

Jongin stopped at a corner looking to see that there were two other guys guarding the door.

,,I'm here Kris,I'm sure that Baekhyun is there."

,,You wanna put that gun away now." Jongin cursed under his breath as a guy was holding a gun to his head.

,,I was waiting for you Kai and I think boss will be pretty happy to see you." Jongin dropped his gun and he put his hands up.

,,Move!" Jongin walked to the door and one of the guys open it,he walked in seeing the guy he missed,Baekhyun was with his head down covered in blood.

,,So Mr. Kai we finally meet,I heard so many about you."  The guy that took Baekhyun was clapping his hands like a mad man,Baekhyun try to look at Jongin but his vision was blurry but he could see Jongin smiling at him.

​,,H-hyung...you came for me." Baekhyun's voice was low and raspy,from all the cry.

,,I will take you home I promise." 

,,And how will you do that when you're dead? Tell me Kai,if he is that important to you? Will you cry if I will kill him?!" The guy pointed a gun to Baekhyun's head.

,,You will regret doing that. You have me now leave him alone,he did nothing to you." 

,,How can I leave him go when I will ask so much money for him."

,,So you can't kill him because if he is deas there will be no money." 

,,Yes but I can kill you,that is enough for me, you killed my brother Kai and now I will kill you." The guy shut Jongin's leg making him to fall down and cry in pain.

,,HYUNG!!!!! Get up!!! Hyung!!" Baekhyun yelled at Jongin when he saw him like that.

,,Look at him Baekhyun,he is nothing,he is just a normal guy that can't save you." Baekhyun was crying hard seeing Jongin like that.

,,Please hyung.....get up please....I need you hyung...I love you so much." Baekhyun was desperate,he can't lose Jongin,not like this.

,,Close your eyes Baekhyun." Jongin's sweet voice made Baekhyun to belive so he closed his eyes.

,,Do you still think that you can save him?! Idiot!!" The guy was about to shut Jongin's head when someone shut him. The guy dropped down dead.

,,You're an idiot because I have true friends." Jongin punched the guy that was holding him managing to take his gun and he shut him,the other guys that were at the door walked in ready to shut but Jongin was faster and he shut them down.

,,Thank you Kris." Jongin said and he heard Kris grin.

,,You're welcome,now you own me Kai." Jongin smiled and he could hear the police coming in.

,,Open your eyes Baek." Jongin went to Baekhyun that was still with his eyes close.

,,Look at me." Baekhyun opened his eyes seeing Jongin smiling at him.

,,You're safe now,you're free." Baekhyun wanted to say more but he passed out.

 

 

Two days later Baekhyun woke up alone in a hospital bed,his parents were glad to see him up and alive,the police wanted to ask him some questions but he had only one question.

,,Where is Kai? Is he okay?" His parents got sad and that worried him.

,,Something happend? Why are you looking like that? He save me,I wanna see him." His mother sat down next to him and she took his hand.

,,Sweetei,Kai is dead,the police found him next to you shut in the head,he is gone." Baekhyun stop moving,this can't be right he saw Jongin,he was shut in the leg,how can this be real?

,,Baekhyun are you okay?" His mother got worried when she saw Baekhyun like this.

,,I need to rest now omma,I'm okay don't worry." 

,,Okay sweetei sleep,tomorrow we can go home." She kissed his head and as soon his parents left Baekhyun start to cry,he wants Jongin to be here with him and hug him and tell him that everything will be okay but nothing was.

 

Baekhyun went to see Jongin's grave and then he start crying more,how can this be real? Jongin wasn't dead! He was still alive and he will come to see him again. Baekhyun waited every night for Jongin,he would buy a pack of cigarettes and he put them outside his window hoping but in the morning the cigarettes were still there. He looked for Luhan to ask him if he knows something but the younger was gone as well,he was all alone. Jongin was really gone.

Days turned into weeks,weeks into months and months turned into years,it was one year since that incident and Baekhyun was still sad and down,he was acting normal with his friends at school and his parents but when he was alone in his room he was still crying and begging for Jongin to come back.

 

That day was like any other day,he woke up,he went to school,he came back home,eat dinner with his parents and later he went to his room to study.Bakhyun placed hsi head on his desk bored so he close his eyes falling asleep. 

Baekhyun started to open his eyes slowly smelling a familiar smell,he knowd that smell so good,there is only one person that can smoke inside his room. Baekhyun lifted his head and he looked to the window,there was someone sitting with his back at him. Baekhyun sat up going to see if this is real or is just a dream.

,,Hyung?" Baekhyun's voice was low and scared,if this is a dream he will be so angry in the morning.

Then the guy turned and he smiled.

,,Missed me?" Jongin smiled at Baekhyun. The younger run to Jongin hugging him tight.

,,You are real! You are here!!! I hate you!!! Why did you left me alone for so long?!" Baekhyun was crying to Jongin's chest,Jongin wrapped his arms around Baekhyun hugging him tight,he missed the younger.

,,I never left you Baek,I was mext to you if you needed me." Baekhyun looked up with his eyes filled with tears.

,, What do you mean hyung?" 

,,I wanted you to be safe so if they knew I was dead nobody hurt you but I always wad there if something happened,I saw all the night you cried for me Baek and I'm sorry."

,,But now you're here hyung! And I will never let you leave! I love you like crazy!" Baekhyun huggef Jongin tight scared to let go.

,,No Baek I'm here to take you with me." 

,,Where? What about my parents?" 

,,You will leave them a note and we will leave tonight,if you want Baekhyun." Baekhyun nodded,he wants to go with Jongin,here is nothing for hims nd he doesn't wanna work in the same company ad his father,he can do so much with his life.

Baekhyun sat down at his desk and he wrote a note to his parents telling them everything,how he was in love with Jongin and he asked them to forgive him for what he did. 

,,Are you ready Baek?" Baekhyun looked one more time at his room and he left with Jongin.

 

 

The plane landed and Baekhyun looking around.

,,Japane hyung? What are we doing here?" 

,,Look." Baekhyun looke where Jongin was poiting his finger seeing Sehun and Luhan.

,Hyungy!!!!" Luhan run to Baekhyun hugging him.

,,How did he react when he saw you?" Sehun smirked at his brother.

,,He cried of course but he is here." 

,,He looks happy,you look happy hyung and that makes us happy." 

,,Yeah this is perfect,the perfect ending."

 

 

They all lived in a typical and traditionail Japanise house and they were happy,they decided to open an ramen shop,Baekhyun was happy,he was calling his parents every week telling them how he is,they were angry at first but now they are okay with his decision, now he has evrrything he needs,Jongin next to him telling him over and over again

,,I love you Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

 

The end!!!!

 

 

 

 

I finally done it!!! Is not the perfect ending but it is!!! Enjoy!!!!