Me Baekhyun

Love me until the end.

Byun Baekhyun,that’s my name,I’m a simple guy just like you all.Today a new student came to our class,his name is Kim Jongin,something attracts me to him,is strange,I never felt attracted by a guy,this is the first time,but he doesn’t feel that interested in me.

 

,,Baekhyun you’re crazy.’’I slaped my face , sinking under water,yes I was in the bathtub thinking about him.

 

Yes is official I’m going insane.

 

I got out the water starting to shiver,the water was cold,that much I was thinking.I got in my room looking at my desck,I had to finish my homework but my mind run again to him,maybe tomorrow I’ll speack more with him.

 

,, Now Baek focus on your work!’’But in the end I felt asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring ring!

 

 

I woke up throwing the clock somewhere in the room,I can’t belive is morning.

 

,, I can see that you still can’t wake up in the morning.’’I heard Sehun,I pulled down the balnked over my head trying to open my eyes.

 

,,Tell me that I’m dreaming and is still night.’’ Sehun sat down on my bed playing on his phone.

 

,,Nup! Is morning and you’re late.’’

 

,,!’’ I stood up looking at Sehun.

 

,, If you hate this mission that much,why don’t you give up?You have enough money to live.’’ He was right.

 

,,I know kid,but this mission is personal.’’ Sehun looked at me but didn’t say anything.

 

,, I’m going Kai,see you later.’’He stood up from the bed leaving,I hated to wake up in the morning,but I need to.

 

I woke up starting to wash my teeth listening to music,I looked to Baekhyun’s room but no trace of him,I think he left already.

 

 

,,Hmmmm!’’ I streched starting to get dressed in my uniform, considering that I can’t drive I put Kris to get me a bike.

 

 

So here I am on the bike,what I was and what I’m now,when I got in front on the school,Luhan’s car stoped.

 

 

Luhan got out the car with his head down, why would anyone want to hurt him?He’s like slower in the dessert.

 

Teenagers these days,they think nobody can hurt them but  they’re so wrong.

 

 

 

 

I went behind him,folowing him,he was so lonst in his thoughs that he didn’t feel me,a guy came to him smirking,I saw Luhan getting tense,so he’s the guy that hurts him?

 

I looked at him with my killer look making the guy to pass Luhan without him saying anything.

 

,, Hm! This guy needs to be taught a lesson.’’

 

,, Kai?’’Luhan looked at me with his big eyes smiling.

 

,,Hey shorty!’’ I ruffed his hair.

 

,,Yah! I told you I’m not short,only that you grow faster.’’ Luhan started to pout again.

 

,, Did you drink your milk?’’ His face was all red now.

 

,,Yah! Stop!’’ I started to laugh.

 

,,Hm Kai?Will you be on the roof on luch break?’’Luhan asked me looking down.

 

Don’t tell me he likes me.

 

,,Sure I’ll be there.’’ On his face appeared a huge smile.

 

,,Perfect!See you later Kai,bye!’’ Luhan bowed,running to his class,I just hope it won’t get a conffesion,I sighed going to my class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,So Jongin likes that guy?Baek don’t be stupid,why would he like you?You don’t have anything special.’’ Baekhyun saw how Jongin was with Luhan and he was jealous,he didn’t knew why.

 

,,I better stop thinking about him,yup fighting Baek!’’ He left after Kai but still thinking about him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got in the class but Baekhyun wasen’t here yet?But he left before me,where is he?Sonething happened?I started to panic,I turned around but when I wanted to leave the class I bumped into Baekhyun.

 

,, Oh you’re here.’’ I was glad to see him,but why does he look so sad?

 

,, Yes?Why?You were looking for me?’’

 

,,Oh no,not really ,I just wanted to ask you if you want to show me the school after classes.’’ His face got red,why is that?I didn’t ask him on a date or anything.

 

,,S-sure,I’ll love that.’’ The atmosphere between us became awkward and I didn’t knew why.

 

,,Guys to your seat now.’’ I never was happy to see our teacher.

 

,, Class today will have a surprise test!’’ She told us grining.

 

,, What?But teach,we didn’t study!’’ The class was demoralized.

 

,,Well that’s why is a surptise test,now shut up.’’

 

,,But teacher I’m new here,I don’t know anything.’’I looked at her pouting.

 

,,I’m sorry Jongin,but you can do as much as you can.’’ She smiled at me,I just wanted to kill her now.

 

Baekhyun was looking at me smiling,that little brat in enjoying this,I’ll make him suffer.

 

 

I got my paper and what you know?I knew all of this,I’m a genius,I looked at Baekhyun pulling out my tongue,starting to write.

 

He looked at his one page starting to write as well,he was the class brain so I’m sure he’ll get on A.

 

 

He finished before me,smirking at me,how can he be done so fast?He’s really smart but I’m done as well.

 

I looked at him smirking as well,why do I act like this?He’s a kid,I need to act maure but is actualy funny to and I see he likes this as well.

 

 

,, Class stop writing the class in over,I’ll pass getting your test.’’ She walked pass me taking my paper.

 

,,Oh Jongin this is really good,I’m impressed,good job.’’ I looked at him grining. Ha! I think I won this time.

 

 

 

,,Hey you! Did you get my money today?’’ The same guy from yesterday stood with his on my desk.

 

,,You better move your off my desk.’’ I had to do something about this guy.

 

,,Or what?You’re going to beat me?’’

 

,,I don’t think you worth the effort.’’

 

,,But please me,I wanna see who are you,I see your look,you’re not the innocent one.’’ I looked with a raised eyesbrow at him.

 

,,Then if you know that,you better stop now.’’He smirket leaving with his friend.

 

I was looking at his back thinking,does he know something or he just plays?

 

 

 

,,Jongin are you okay?’’Baekhyun asked me worried.

 

,,Yes I’m okay,I’m not scared to fight him,he’s nobody.’’

 

,,Oh okay,but be carefful,I-I don’t want anything bad to happen with you.’’ Why is his face red?

 

,,Don’tworry for me,really,nothing bad will ever happen to me.’’ I ruffed his hair making him to look at me stunned.

 

,,What?I can’t do that?’’

 

,,Oh no no is okay I just didn’t expect that?I’m not older than you?’’ He asked making a cute face.

 

,,You wish ,you should call me hyung,brat.’’ His face changer making me laugh.

 

,,Who are your callinga brat?Yah! I’m sure I’m older than you!’’

 

,,Hahahaha! You’re so funny Baek,and no I’m oldet trust me.’’ He started to sulk,he wanted to say more but our teacher got in the class,sawed again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ring ring!

 

 

,,Jongin you want to eat lunch together?’’One of our class mates aked me.

 

,,No go ahead,I need to be somewhere now.’’

 

,, Okay Jongin,have fun.’’I got to know them all,they were nice kids just like Luhan and Baekhyun,it was fun to in school again.Baekhyun left with them as well,I had to be on the roof to see a shorty.

 

 

I slowly started to go up,I needed a cigarette,when I opened the door Luhan was there huming something.

 

,,Hey shorty! Did you missed me?’’

 

,,Oh Kai,you’re late!’’ He pouted crossing his arms.

 

,,Haha,Then I’m sorry about that?’’

 

,,Is okay,I’m just dork now,but hmm,I wanna say something to you.’’ He looked down all red.

 

Yup here comes my conffesion.

 

 

,,I made you luck to say thank you!’’ He showed me a cute luch box.

 

,,For what ?I didn’t do anything to you.’’

 

,,You smiled to meand you talked with me,you didn’t beat me like others,so I want to thank you for that,and I really want us to be friends,because I actualy don’t have any friends,I’m sorry if this sounds weird but is true.’’Luhan started to cry,that made me feel more bad for him.

 

,,You don’t need to say sorry Luhan,I’ll be your friend and like I said yesterday nobody will beat you again.’’I ruffed his hair like always making his smile.

 

,,You know ,this is the first time you said my name.’’

 

,, Oh what?Shorty?Hahaha.’’He pouted but started to laugh as well.

 

I pulled out my cigarette sitting down near the edge.

 

,,Why do you smoke?Is not healthy,you better eat the luch that I made.’’

 

,,I smoke because this is me and don’t worry I’ll eat your luch,now finesh yours ,or you’ll never grow taller.’’

 

,,Aish! I take back everything I said.’’ He pouted again eating his one lunch.

 

Luhan was a smart boy and I had what to talk with him,he was a good company to me.

 

 

 

 

,,See you tomorrow Kai,bye bye!’’ Me and Luhan took ou good bye.

 

 

When I got in the class nobody was there,I think they were still out,I pulled out my headphones listening to music,what is Sehun doing now?Is he okay?

 

 

I putted my head on the desk, I was so sleppy,I closed my eyes huming after the song I was listening.

 

 

 

,,I know you’re looking at me.’’I opened my eyes seeing Xiumin.

 

,,Who are you Jongin?You always look at everything,you don’t have our look,so I’ll ask again who are you?’’This kid is more smart that I thought.

 

,,Let’s say that I was beat up in my other school and now I don’t want that to happen again.’’

 

,, Let’s say that I belive you,but if I want to hurt you ?Will you hurt me back?’’

 

,,I never hurt someone if they hurt me,I’m not like that,I can make them leave me alone without a fight.’’

 

,,But if I hurt someone dear to you?Then what?’’I looked right throw his eyes.

 

,,Then I’ll make you suffer slowly and painfully.’’ We both looked at each other not saying anything.

 

 

,,Minie ?Jongin?Are you two fighting again?’’ We heard Baekhyun’s voice coming in the class.

 

 

,,Nop,me and Jongin were just talking.’’ He left to his desk but Baekhyun looked puzzled at us but he didn’t say anything.

 

I need to ask Kris about this kid,does he know something?I was again bored in class looking on the window,why am I scared of a kid?I’m turning into a kid miself?

 

 

 

,,Jongin?Hey are you still there?’’

 

,,Hm?’’ Baekhyun was looking at me puzzled..

 

,,Something happened?’’

 

,,Yes?Class is over?’’ He was right,it was just me and him in the class.

 

,,Then let’s go,you wanted to show me the school no?’’

 

,,I think you saw the school,is better to go and drink something?’’ That sounde like a date.

 

,,Sure,you have something in mind?’’We bot startet to leave the school taking my bike.

 

,,When I want to be alone and forget about everything I go someplece,I was thinking to go there.’’ Me and Baekhyun didn’t talk about something we just walked next to each other.

 

He bought two bubble teas and some snaks,he got in a park with a beautiful view,you could see all the lights,this place was perfect.

 

,,This place make me calmer and I came here every day after school.’’

 

,,Why a kid like you need to think?You have everything,mone a nice family,friends.’’

 

,,Yah,you can say that,I’m lucky because my family loves me,but is not everythink pink,I know my dad does some bad things and for that someone threatened us with death.’’

 

,,Why is that?If your dad does something bad why don’t you tell him?’’Baekhyun looked down at his drink.

 

,,Is not my bussines but somethimes I hear him talk on phone and he’s different,I’m scared to tell him something,I just want to have a happy life.What about you Jongin?’’

 

,,What about me?’’

 

,,What’s your life story?Tell me more about you.’’I didn’t knew what to say,what was to say about me?

 

,,I live with my younger brother,our parents are dead,my best friend is Kris,he nows me since forever,and I get bored really easy.’’I pulled out a cigarette making him to look at me.

 

,,Yah! Are you really smoking?’’

 

,, Yes, is the only thing that I love,it make me forget,I guess this make me,me.’’

 

,,Oh,I guess yes and I’m sorry about your parents.’’

 

,,Is okay,don’t worry about me.’’ He only smiled looking in front.

 

He’s different just like Luhan,he hase money but not a happy life,what good to have everything if you’re sad all the time?

 

 

,,Let’s go home Baek,is late.’’ He nodded leaving with me.

 

,,Jongin,do you mind if we came here tomorrow again?I like spending my time with you.’’ Strange,I liked to spend time with him as well.

 

,,Sure Baek,let’s come here again tomorrow,now good night.’’

 

,,Good night Jongin,see you tomorrow at school.’’

 

,,Sure bye.’’ He smiled going into his house.

 

 

I didn’t had much to walk from his place to mine,so I had just to cross the street.When I got in Sehun was in the living room doing his homework.

 

,,Hey kid,what are you doing there?’’ He looked up sulking.

 

,,I hate homwork,why they make us do this?’’

 

,, You need too,and I have homework as well,if I pay will you do mine?’’

 

,,How much are you talking about?’’

 

,,How much do you want?’’He smirked.

 

,,10,000,000 dolars.’’

 

,,You better go and kill yourself,hahahaha!’’ I better do my one homework for that money.

 

,, You asked I said,not my fault.’’

 

,,True,oh here’s some lunch that I didn’t eat.’’I threw the box to him.

 

,, What’s with this?A girl gave you this?’’

 

,,Nop,a cute boy that is my friend.’’ He looked at me with a raised eyesbrow.

 

,,Good night Sehun,don’t stay up to much.’’

 

,,Okay hyung,good night.’’I walked up the rooftoop looking over to Baekhyun’s room.

 

I pulled out a cigarette again sitting down.

 

Baekhyun was on his bed playing on his phone,I started to like him?I can’t like him,my job is to protect him,is better for him to stay away from my life.

 

I throw my cigarrete going back to my room,I looked once again to his room where was dark now.

 

,,Good night Baekhyun see you tomorrow.’’I closed my eyes thinking about him.

 

 

 

The second chapter is here^^ enjoy<3