Me Luhan

Love me until the end.

Luhan pov:

 

I tried openning my eyes,but everything hurt,my head was dizzy,all around me was a blure,I didn't knew what happened yesterday,all that I remember is Kai,he did come to help me.

At first I felt for him because nobody actually talked with me,his big hands and the smell of cigarette made him unique,Kai took care of me,the first that really smiled at me,he is a good looking hyung and nice.

I felt how slowly I start liking him more and more but I never confessed,I was scared,scared to lose him as a friend,I didn't want to be alone again,they judge for something that I didn't ask for.Yes I got hurt over and over again,I wanted to kill myself but Kai hyung made me fight.He made me see how beautiful is life when you have friends.

I still like him he still makes me blush every time he ruffes my hair and the way he looks at me,is fun to stay with him on the rooftop.

,,Oh you're up!'' I heard someone,the voice wasn't his,I tried again to open my eyes more.

,,Hey how are you feeling?''I saw a shadow coming to me,I got a little scared,who was he?Even if his voice was nice and calm I was still scared,don't judge me but I'm always wary when it comes to others.

,,You look better than last night.'' I felt his hand on my cheek and I jumped a little ,well it was painful to move to much.

,,Don't worry I won't hurt you ,you're safe here.'' My vision become stable looking more better at the owner of the voice,I cold feel my cheeks becoming more hot,he was really good looking,something of his face remind me of Kai.

,,W-who a-re you?'' My voice was hoarse.

,,I'm Sehun! I'm Kai's younger brother.'' He smiled at me making my cheeks more red.

,,W-where am I?'' He helped me to stay up trying not to hurt me to much.

,,You're at our place,hyung found you beat up and he didn't want to take you home looking like this.'' Kai did that?Yes he is the last that I saw but I thought he will bring me home.

,,Where is Kai hyung?'' Sehun sat down on the bed before me looking at me still smiling.

,,School,is ten pm now,but don't worry super Sehun is here to keep you company.'' He was funny just like hyung,and really good looking.

,,Thank you for helping me.''I looked down at my hands,I didn't want to look at him more he was making me feel like a little girl all blusshing.

,,Oh don't worry,I was worried when I saw you last night,but hyung told me all about you and his friends are my friends you can stay here all you need,is really boring actually to stay only with him,hyung is never home or when he is home he's sleeping.''Sehun pounted crosing his arms.

I started laughing when I felt the pain in my ribs,they did a pretty good job by hurting me like this,if my dad will see me he will beat me as well.

,,Hey be careful,that idiots,why whould someone hurt you?'' Sehun looked at me with the same eyes Kai was looking.

,,They just hate me.'' Tears started to gather in my eyes,I wanted to cry now,I don't know why but he made me feel weak.Some sobs were heard from my throat,I hate crying but....

,,Shh Luhan,don't cry.Kai hyung will make them pay,nobody will hurt you from today,you're his protected now,smile.'' Sehun told me coming more closer,I felt a hand on my swollen cheek caressing me slightly,my eyes moved up looking at him,he is Kai's hyung brother,they can make you feel better just by smiling.

,,T-thank you Sehun-si.'' I smiled back at him.

,,Yah! Don't call me like that just Sehun we're the same age! And I think you're hungry no?I made soup,stay here I'll be right back.'' The truth was that I was hungry,I was looking through the room,this was hyung's room,I saw his clothes,he let me sleep in his room,Sehun came back with a tray sitting next to me.

,,I hope you like it,hyung like my cooking,so Luhan say aa!!'' He took a spoon of soup putting it in front of my lips,I did what he told me,I opened my mouth eating the soup,this was really good.

,,Oa Sehun this is really good!'' He smiled making me eat more,he was really nice taking care of me.

,,This is thank you for making all those lunch boxes I relly love your cooking.'' Oh yes hyung told me his brother eats my cooking.

,,Now I know that hyung never lied to me and you eat it,I'm happy you like it.'' I smiled eating all his soup,we ended in the living room looking at Tv,with him doing homework.

I wanted to stay here all day,they live so simple and free,not like me,always peeking me up from school sitting in my room all day just imagining how's to really live,since I was kidnap my dad got paranoiac.

Sehun is smart like Kai hyung,I found out that he really like dancing,and that Kai hyung is a really good dancer as well.

It was five when Kai hyung got home.Me and Sehun were playing a video game after he finished his homework.

,,Hey shorty,you're up!'' Kai hyung went to me ruffing my hair again,I pounted looking up at him.

,,I'm injured can you not call me short now?!'' He started laughing making me pout more.

,,I got dinner for us and after that Luhan you need to go home,your family is worried,I saw your driver today when I left school.'' I bet they are,they think I got kinap again.

,,Yah I think is better to go home.Dad will be really worried if I don't come home today as well.'' We all eat an early dinner,hyung and Sehun likes to argue all the time but Sehun knows when to shut up when Kai looks at him,this is reall family when you laught at dinner table without someone screaming at you.

,,Luhan let's go,I will take you home.'' After we finish eating I took my good bye from Sehun thanking him for everything.

 

Me and hyung were walking slowly to my house,I told him that I can take a cab but he just wanted to walk with me.

,,Shorty you don't have to worry about anything now,nobody will hurt you,just smile every day.'' He told me smiling.

,,Thank you hyung,you really helped me,and I'm jealous on you and Sehun.'' Yes I was jealous,he looked at me puzzled.

,,Why is that shorty?'' He ruffed my hair making me more upset.

,,Beause you live so happy just the two of you,I have everything what I want but I'm never happy,you made me see how's to have a real family,to be happy to do what you want,I'm jealous over that.''  

,,Luhan you don't need to be jealous over that,we had a happy life when our parents were alive now is just me taking care of him.'' 

,,Still you don't want to live in my shoes,to see the way they look at you and the way they judge you,I hate them hyung.'' Kai stoped taking my shoulders.

,,Luhan I'm here ,Sehun is here ,you have us to be happy,don't mind them okay?'' He hugged me,Kai hyung hugged me so thing that I started crying honding his shirt tight.

Yes him and Sehun were so good with me ,just by smiling just by saying hi to me.

,,Don't cry,yuo look really ugly when you cry,I won't ever leave you shorty,that is a promise,now go in,see you tomorrow at school.'' I nodded going in,I was nervous,my dad will go crazy when he will see me like this,my face was bruised and my eyes was red and purple.

I opened the door slowly popping my head in the house was silent,I went to my room fast.

,,Luhan!!'' Yup my dad was angry,I turned around facing him trying to smile.

,,Where were you?!What happened with your face?You will stay in your room,no more school for you,from tomorrow you will study home!'' What?But he can't do this!

,,B-but appa,I like going to school,you can't do this!'' I wanted to see hyung and Sehun,he can't do this.

,,We're not talking about this,is final go to your room!!'' I started crying but my dad didn't even looked at me,I went to my room slamming on my bed crying until I felt asleep.

 

 

 

Is one week since my dad won't alow me to leave the house,I was wondering how is hyung?I was so bored all day to do nothing just sit around.I went down eat dinner come back read more wondering how's the free world.

I was in bed one night when I heard something on my window,I stood up fom my bed going to look but I didn't see anything,I wanted to turn when I herd a knock and Kai grining at me.What is he doing here?! I opened the window fast.

,,H-hyung?!What are you doing here?''He got in my room sitting on the edge of the window.

,,I was worried,you didn't came to school,I thought something bad happened.'' 

,,Well I won't see you hyung,dad won't let me go to school anymore.'' I singed sitting back down on my bed.

,,Why is that shorty?Sehun misses you as well.'' I looked up when I heard his name.

,,Sehun?Why is that?''

,,He was worried not to be hurt again,I'll tell him that you're okay.''

,,I'm okay just bored all day in my room,I don't know what to say to my dad to let me go back to school.''

,,Don't worry shorty everything will be fine trust me.''Hyung came to me ruffing my hair.

,,This is my number call me when you're bored,go sleep bye now.'' Kai hyung jumped down from my window,wow how can he do that?!I looked over him but he was gone.

 

 

One new week has passed I was really going crazy here,I had to talk with my dad.I feel like running far from here.

I left my room going to my dad's office,I knocked going in.

,,Yes Luhan?'' He was on his laptop working.

,,Dad please can you let me go to school?I'm bored here all day and ..''

,,Yes you can go.''

,,But please dad I...wait!I can go?'' Did I heard him right?

,,Yes your friend came to me today,he is a good friend and he made me think again,from tomorrow you can go back to school.'' I was so happy that I wanted to jump up in joy.

,,Thank you dad,thank you!'' I bowed running back to my room,I was so happy ,I wanted to sleep early.I wanted the next day to come more faster.

 

The next day I was so happy dressed in my uniform,I left my house humming happy.Kai hyung was in front of the school waiting for me.

,,Hyung!'' I called his name waving at him happy.

,,Welcome back shorty,I told you that everything will be fine.'' He ruffed my hair smiling at me.

,,Thank you for helping me Kai hyung.'' I missed him,I missed him ruffing my hair,I missed school so much.

,,Come let's go to class now.'

,,Neh!'' I run after him happy,this is what real friends mean.

 

 

 

One day early.

,,How can I help you mr.Kai?''

,,I can take care of Luhan Mr Xi,he is a good kid.''

,, Who are you Mr.Kai.'' He looked at me trying to understand what I want.

,,I'm a friend you know my boss really good so you know what I work as,so you can give Luhan to me.''

,,Fine how much do you want?

,,Nothing ,he is a good friend of mine,I will wach over him nobody will hurt him.''

,,Okay I will trust you Mr.Kai,take really good care of him.''

,,Sure.'' I smiled leaving,Luhan needs to be happy like everyone. 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan is ok and he slowly starts to like Sehun....next chapter will be more kaibaek<3