I love you...

Love me until the end.

Baekhyung started to open his eyes feeling that everything hurts,he remembers Jongin being with him but now he's back in his bed?What happened last night? 

,,Why do I feel that a car hit me last night?'' Baekhyun mumbled alone trying to sit up from his bed but as soon he moved he felt a bad pain in his lower part.

,,W-what happened,,that hurts .'' Baekhyun sat back down trying to remember what the hell happened last night?!He close his eyes knowing that he was at the pasty last night and there was Jongin as well but after that what happened?Slowly pieces of what happened came back to him,his eyes got bigger knowing now why his hurts that much,he and Jongin had last night.

,,I am so dead right now.'' Baekhyun wated to run and look for Jongin ,ask him if he really loves him because he remember him saying it but his thoughts were interupted when his father came into the room.

,,D-dad,morning.'' Baekhyun smiled trying to hide his pain.

,,Morning? Is pass one,what happened last night,I didn't saw you at the party but when I cam home you were in your bed mumbling about someone.'' 

,,Ah,I...I got a little drunk so I asked Kai to take me home,that is all.'' His father raised an eyebrow looking at him.

,,You drunk?Since when you drink?'' 

,,Since last night but don't worry I won't do it again,my head hurts.'' Baekhyun made a pout hoping that his father will leave him alone.

,,You better come down and try to eat something .'' Baekhyun nodded looking after his father.He is so dead if his father will find out about him and Jongin,but he loves him.Baekhyun looked after his phone sending Jongin a text telling him to meet and he went to take a shower.

 

 

Jongin was in his room when he heard giggling in the living room,he popped his head out seeing Luhan and Sehun talking about something,Luhan was at their place all the time but when Jongin asked his brother if he and Luhan have something he said no,that doesn't look like no.

,,You two can please kiss now and stop pretending that you're just friends?'' He saw Luhan's big eyes getting more big.

,,Yah hyung stop!We are just talking.'' Jongin went to the kitchen smirking at them.

,,Lu you don't have a house?I saw some clothes in Sehun's room,are you going to move here?'' 

,,N-no,I just forgot them that is all.'' Jongin started to laugh.

,,You two are so stupid,just be together and if you move here Luhan you need to pay rent.''

,,Yah hyung!!! Stop!'' It was always funny to tease Sehun.Jongin went back to the kitchen looking out the window,is Baekhyun up by now?What should he do,go there and apologize for what he did?Baekhyun was drunk and drugged and maybe he didn't want that and now he's scared and angry on him? Jongin let out a sigh thinking again what happened with him?He never wanted this,he never wanted love but Baekhyun is different,he is so nice and caring and lovely is hard not to like him,Baekhyun can save him from this,to stop killing people,to have a normal life,to be happy like his brother and Luhan,he wants Baekhyung to be the person next to him that will tell him that everything will be okay,just smile and look ahead,he wants Baekhyun to love him the same way he loves the shorter.

,,Hyung what happened?''Jongin turned seeing Sehun's worried face.

,,About Baekhyun,about love about what happened last night.'' 

,,Try talking with him,I'm sure he loves you as well,just go there and tell him everything,I never saw you like this and I like it,since our parents died I never saw you this happy and I want you to be more happy and I think he can make you happy,really happy.'' Jongin looked with big eyes at his brother.

,,Since when do you think like that?! is this Luhan all over you?Please kiss him and be HAPPY!'' Sehun started to laugh hard .

,,Okay hyung,I like Luhan,he is perfect for me,but I don't wanna make him do something he doesn't like.''

,,Are you sure he doesn't like it?'' 

,,Hmmm...I don't really know ,I will go and ask him and for you go there.'' Sehun walked out the kitchen leaving Jongin to look back to Baekhyun's house.

 

 

Baekhyun went down to have dinner with his parents,feeling dizzy again,he should try and eat something now and call Jongin after,is the guy gone or he was just a game for a killer?

,,My son is finely up.'' His mother smiled at him.

,,Hey omma,sorry I was tired and I will never every drink again,is not good,My head hurts.'' He was still him making jokes and smiling.

,,Oh my poor son,why didn you drink so much? I hope this will never happen again.'' Baekhyun shook his head sitting down feeling the pain again.Why does it hurts so much?Baekhyun eat fast because he wanted to go back to his room and lay back down on the bed.

,,I'm done omma,I will go back to my room and lay down,I don't feel that good.''

,,Sure son but please next time don't party that much,I like my baby the way he is now,good." Baekhyun bowed to her ashamed.

,,I'm sorry omma,it was just a mistake and I don't like to party too much so I don't think it will happen too soon " His mother smiled at him.Baekhyun was a good kid always doing what his parents told him,he's innocent and sweet,but she knows that Baekhyun needs to have some fun as well he's at that age ,to party and meet girls.He won't stay with her forever.

,,Is okay baby,go up and sleep more,I love you." Baekhyun smiled back at her.

,,I love you too omma." Baekhyun walked back to his room yawing and thinking about Jongin again.Where was he again? He really loves Jongin but last night was a blur,he can't remember anything just the pain.Jongin won't get what he wants and after that leave no? He can't do that,Jongin loves him he can't just run away again.But after all Jongin is just someone that his dad hired him so he can leave when he wans ,everything was just a lie,him being a student so his love was a lie as well?Baekhyun felt like throwing up,no Jongin likes him just a little or more but he does.

Baekhyun opened the door from his room seeing the one he missed on his bad playing on his phone,he didn't knew what to do go there and hug him or just wait.

Jongin raised an eyebrow looking at Baekhyun,he was thinking about something,he can't even look him into the eyes.Jongin put his phone aside sitting up.Baekhyun was with his head down,is he sorry for what they did last night?

Jongin walked to the younger slowly taking his hand.

,,Baek look at me." Baekhyun flinched at the touch but he looked up,hearing his voice makes him melt and do anything he wants.

,,What's wrong? Tell me what happened." Baekhyun looked back down at their hands.

,,Can you promise me something Kai?" He started to nibble on his lower lip.

,,Tell me Baek." Jongin was curious to see where this was going.

,,Can you please hold my hand for how much you can?" Jongin smiled at how cute Baekhyun was now,he thinks that he will leave but he won't and Sehun was right,they need to talk now.

,,Byun Baekhyun you're my last mission,I run enough,I wanna take care of my brother and the person I love." Baekhyun looked up when he heard that.

,,Y-you really love me?" Jongin lean over carassing his cheek.

,,I love you like crazy Baek and I won't leave you,never." Baekhyun started to tear happy,Jongin really loves him.

,,T-thank you Kai,I love you so much!" Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his neck kissing his lips.

Jongin kissed him back wrapping his hands around Baekhyun's waist,their kiss was more sloppy with every breath,Jongin pulled Baekhyun to the bed but when he pushed the younger he hissed in pain making Jongin to look worried at him.

,,Are you okay Baek?" 

,,My hurts a little." Baekhyun made a pout looking whit thos eyes that Jongin hates,they make him feel more guilty.

,,I'm sorry for that Baek,I don't know what happened with me and I didn't wanna hurt you like that but seeing you in pain and beging me made me do it." Baekhyun blushed hearing that.

,,I was beging you? What happened with me?!" Jongin smile at him.

,,Someone gave you a drug to you and it made you really and hot if I think again,you were really y all hard Baek." Baekhyun's eyes were huge and his face was bright red.

,,P-please tell me that is just a dream." 

,,No my y Baek,is not a dream." Baekhyun hid his face in Jongin shirt.

,,I can't belive this,I'm so ashamed now,please don't tell anyone what I did."Jongin started to laugh,Baekhyun was so cute now and sweet.

,,Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Baekhyun pecked up at Jongin.

,,Promise?" He mumbled pouting.

,,I promise my princess." 

,,Yah don't call me like that! Meanie." Jongin was laughing more hard.Baekhyun makes him feel so good and happy,forgething who he is and what he does,what he told Baekhyun is true,he will stop now,he wants to be with the younger forever.

Baekhyun looked at Jongin that was looking back at him,he is so happy now knowing that Jongin loves him back,he doesn't need anything now just cuddle.

,,Kai can we cuddle please?" Jongin smiled at him sitting better on the bed.

,,Sure anything for my princess." Baekhyun pout again but he cuddles next to Jongin feeling safe.

,,Thank you for everything Kai,I love you so much." Jongin kissed his temple hugging Baekhyun's petite body tight to him.

Yes this is all that he needs now just to stay here and not care about tomorrow.

 

 

 

Hey ho enjoy^^