Us.

Love me until the end.

It has been three weeks since I’m here,Sehun is up before me like always,last night I stood up all night,I had the feeling that something will happen with Baekhyun,but luckily nothing happened,I think this mission is making me go crazy.

 

I yawn so hard that I started to tear,I needed some sleep time now.

 

,,Kai!Kai!’’When I got in front of the school,Luhan was waving at me happy.

 

,,Hey shorty,did you grow up a little or is just me?’’ I ruffed his hair making him pout.

 

,,I hate you Kai!’’Luhan makes me feel innocent,his personality is really bubbly and happy even if he suffered so much.

 

,,I know you don’t hate me now let’s go to class.’’Luhan nodded happy.

 

,,Hyung I’ll see you at lunch break.’’Luhan waved at me running to his class,I went to my one class.

 

When I got inside starting to yawn again,Baekhyun was in dis desk,when I sat down he looked at me puzzled.

 

I took a book out putting it on my desk to cover my face,it was to early to think,I looked at Baekhyun winking at him,before I felt in dream land I could swear I saw some red in his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

Jongin looked really tired when he got in class ,I wonder why.He stood in his desk winking at me.I felt how my cheeks got hot,why do I act like this?Since when I look at his perfect face? I knew is real,I was getting in love with our new classmate.

 

I didn’t love anyone until now but I was sure about my feelings,I looked at him all class,how peaceful he looked,not when the bell rang he didn’t woke up,I was thinking what to do,I wanted to talk with him so I stood up from my desk doing to him.

 

I looked once again at his face starting to poke his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai pov:

 

 

I felt that someone was pocking my cheek,I opened an eyes slowly seeing Baekhyun in my face,I fifted my head rubbing my eyes.

 

,,The class in over?’’ He nodded shy,what’s wrong with him?

 

,,Good let’s walk a little,my is sore.’’ I took his hand pulling him out the class,I wanted to be alone with him.

 

When we got behind school me and Baekhyun sat down on grass,I starting to smoke a cigarette.

 

,,Hm Jongin?Can I try as well?’’Baekhyun asked me playing with his fingers.

 

,,Maybe later Baek,I don’t want to be a bad influence over you.’’

 

,,But you’re not a bad influence over me,I always thought how it is.’’ Then I got an idea,I don’t know what was I thinking but I just left like this.

 

,,Close your eyes Baek.’’ He looked at me puzzled.

 

,,Trust me.’’ Baekhyun closed his eyes,I took a smoke from my cigarette,I got more closer to him,I don’t know why but I did it.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

I closed my eyes not knowing what he wants to do,but in the moment when I felt his lips on mine I opened my eyes fast,his eyes were closed so I close mine as well,I felt his head moving making me open my mouth letting the stifling smoke cover all my cavern,it was a strange mixture,the smoke was intoxicating but his lips were sweet.

 

I never imagin my first kiss to be like this,my heart started to beat more fast,Jongin was making me love him more,I felt how he pulled back,I never wanted this moment to be over,I wanted him to kiss me more,to feel his lips over mine more.I needed this,I needed him.

 

 

 

 

Kai pov:

 

 

His lips were addicting,I wanted to kiss him more and more,Baekyung was to perfect for me,and he didn’t deserve to be in messed up life,but I still wanted to kiss him.

 

,,I’m sorry Baek,I wanted you to feel what I feel.’’ He looked down blusshing.

 

,,D-don’t apologize,I l-likt it.’’

 

,,Let’s go back to class Baek, I really don’t want to be a bad influence over you.’’Baekhyun looked up at me smiling like nothing happened.

 

,,But I don’t mind if you’re a bad influence over me,as long as you are next to me.’’I saw how he was bitting his lover lip,was this a confession?

 

Even if I like him,I can’t put him in danger,Baekhyun is like Luhan,innocent both caught in the war of their parents.

 

,,Baekhyun ,even if you think that this is okay,I doubt that others will be fine,let’s not talk about it now,I just want you to be safe.’’I went to him grabing his chin making him look at me with big eyes.

 

,,I will stay always next to you as much as I can,I promise.’’ I leaned over kissing his forehead,his cheeks were red again.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

I just confession indirect was true,but he didn’t say no but neither yes,somethig was with Jongin,he wasn’t the normal student,something was more but the truth was that I didn’t care what it was,as long as he was next to me to hold my hand I was happy.

 

 

 

 

Kai pov:

 

 

In the next class I did the same,sleep,I didn’t care about classes,I wasn’t going to finish this school.

 

Baekhyun was looking at me amused when he saw me yawing,the next class I had to meet up with Luhan,I was curious what he made today,Sehun loves his food,when I get home,he looked after the lunch box and after that he says something to me.

 

,,Jongin come eat with us today.’’Some of my classmates asked me again to eat luch with them but I just smiled refused them like always,Baekhyun looked at me leaving with the others.

 

 

When I got on the rooftop Luhan was with his papers and his face looked really funny.

 

,,You know if you looke that intense, you'll burn the sheet.’’ I sat down next to him starting to smoke.

 

,,Hyung,I don’t get my math homework,I don’t know where to start and where to finish.’’ Luhan started to pout like a kid.

 

,,Hm let me see.’’ Luhan saw me his notes,this was easy but he was right,the beginning was wrong.

 

,,Look you start from here Luhan.’’ Luhan listened carefully to what I said, nodded that he understood.

 

,,Thank you hyung,you really helped me,here’s your luch.’’ Luhan gave me the luch box.

 

,,Thanks.’’ I ruffed his hair.

 

,,But what do you do with my food?You don’t eat it but you always get me back the box empty,do you throw it?’’

 

,, Hahaha! Actually my brother is crazy about your food and he says thanks.’’

 

,,Oh you have a brother?He’s studying here?’’

 

,,No he goes to the art school but you too are the same age.’’Luhan looked at me blinking several times.

 

,, Oh….at last someone eats my food.’’ I  started to laugh when I saw his amused face.I wanted to ask him if is okay to bring Baekhyun with me.

 

,,Luhan can I ask you something?’’

 

,,Sure hyung,ask me.’’

 

,,Wold you mind if I bring someone new will come tomorrow with me to eat luch together?’’Luhan looked at me for some time but on his face appeared a huge smile.

 

,,Sure hyung, if he agrees to talk to me I’m more than happy.’’I smiled ruffing his hair again.

 

,,Thanks,now let’sgo back to class and if you need help ask me anytime.’’Luhan nodded happy.

 

,,Sure hyung thank you.’’Me and Luhan split each going to our class.

 

 

When I got in class Baekhyun was in his desk like always reading a book,when he looked up seeeing my eyes his cheeks got red again,I winked sitting down,only three more hours in school.

 

 

 

 

 

Ring!Ring!

 

 

,,Baek.’’Baekhyung looked at me puzzled.

 

,,Yes?’’

 

,,Let’s go home together.’’ He nodded taking his backpack.

 

We left the school walking side by side,Baekhyun was looking down not saying anything,he really like me?Is he jealouse on Luhan?

 

,,Baek something happened?’’When he heard my voice his head snapped up.

 

,, N-no?Why do you ask me that?’’

 

,,Tomorrow you want to come with me and have lunch?I want you to meet someone.’’ I saw a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

 

,,Sure I always wondered why you eat lunch on rooftop.’’

 

,,Because everyone needs a true friend even Luhan.’’Baekhyun looked down when I said his name.

 

,,You know what happened with Luhan?Why people avoid him?’’

 

,,Yes I know,that’s not a reason to judge him,I think he suffers the most and he needs a good friend to suport and understand him.’’ Baekhyun stoped in place looking at me.

 

,,You too are only friends?’’When I heard him I started to laugh.

 

,,Why? You thought that I love him?’’ His face got all red.

 

,,I-Is not my bussines who you love.’’I went to him stoping in front of him ruffing his hair laughing.

 

,,Let’s go home Baek and stop thinking at stupid things.’’Baekhyun face got even more red.

 

 

 

,,Bye Jongin,see you tomorrow at school.’’I looked how he got in the bulding,everything was okay until now,nobody made no movement to hurt him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If everything goes like this,my mission will finish and I’ll leave,I need to leave,I need to forget about Baekhyun,but I didn’t want that,his person makes me think that I’m a real teenager ,but if he founds who I really am will he still like me?Will he accept me?

 

,,Hyung you’re home?’’ When I got home,Sehun was looking at TV.

 

I nodded putting the luch box on the table.

 

,,Oh,thank you hyung,I was aking what he did today.’’Sehun took the box starting to eat.

 

I went to my room,sitting down on my bed putting a hand over my eyes.

 

Why did I kissed him?Why did I crost he line?Why did a feel for my mission?

 

 

 

 

,,Hyung wake up.’’ I felt how Sehun was moving me,I opened my eyes seeing that the sun had already set.

 

,,Something happened?’’ I asked him ruffing my one hair.

 

,,Is dinner time and you felt asleep in your uniform,so something happened?’’ I looked down and Sehun was right,I felt asleep in my uniform.

 

,,No Sehun I just just didn’t sleep that well last night.’’

 

,,Are you sure?Well can you go to the supermarket?I forget to get fish for dinner.’’

 

,,Sure Sehun,let me change and I’ll go.’’Sehun smiled leaving my room.

 

 

 

 

After I change in a pair of jeans and blue shirt I left,it was a nice evening,I neede some fresh air,tomorrow I want to meet up with Kris to see what I will do with my mission,but if I leave what will happen with Baekhyun and Luhan?

 

When I passen by an dark alley I heard something,someone was calling my name,I was sure it was my name,it was Luhan?

 

 

I went to them slowly,they were from our school,I saw their uniform,then I heard my name clear coming from Luhan’s mouth.

 

He was down covered in blood ,my one blood started to boil,they cros the line,I caught one of them by the collar pulling him down,hitting his ches with my foot.

 

,,Y-yah! W-what are you doing?!’’ One of them asked me scared.

 

,,You better run now because tomorrow I will find you and I will kill you.’’ I told them trying not to kill them now.

 

The other two took their friend from the ground running away,I knew that to do to them but now Luhan needed my help.

 

The little guy was on the ground looking at me with tears in his eyes,I went to him lifting his head slowly.

 

,,Y-you really c-came.’’He told me in a wisper starting to cry.

 

,,Shh Luhan,don’t cry,hold my neck,you’re going to my house now.’’I took Luhan on my back trying not hurt him more.I could feel his tears on my shirt.

 

,,Thank you Kai,you’re my best friend.’’I started to smile.

 

,,You’re welcome Luhan,don’t worry from tomorrow nobody will bother you.’’

 

,,Hm neh!’’ Until we got home,Luhan felt asleep on my back.

 

 

 

 

 

,,Hm hyung,I told you to buy fish not a kid?’’Sehun looked at me puzzled.

 

,,Help me Sehun,get me the fisrt aid kit and can you take care of him?’’ Sehun nodded leaving after the first aid kit,I sat Luhan down on my bed removing his uniform jacket down.

 

,,Who is he hyung?’’ Sehun asked me when he came back.

 

,,He is Luhan,the one that make those lunch boxes.’’

 

,,Oh he is the one?! He is cute hyung.’’Sehun said in a wisper but I heard him,and he was right Luhan was beautiful,his face was like a doll with fair skin,honey hair and big eyes.

 

,,So Sehun will you take care of him?’’Sehun smiled so I left the room after I looked once again at him.

 

 

I goot up the rooftop taking out a cigarette,looking over at Baekhyun’s  place,he was in bed with his phone in hand,was he waithing a call or something?

 

I smiled pulling out my phone,I wore a short text waithing to see his reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

 

I was in my room with the phone in hand,I wanted to text Jongin but I didn’t knew what,I close my eyes when I felt my phone vibrating,my eyes got bigger,it was a text from him.

 

 

From Jongin: ,,Why aren’t you sleeping?’’

 

 I read in the text, I crossed my eyebrows.How does he know that I’m not sleeping?I wrote him a replay fast.

 

From Baek : ,,But how you know that I’m not sleeping?’’

 

 I waited excited and in seconds a new text got back.

 

From Jongin: ,,I can read your mind.’’

 

 I started to laugh when I read his replay.

 

From Baek:,,Funny Jongin,I should sleep now.’’

 

Fron Jongin: ,, Good night Baek see you tomorrow,Chu.’’

 

From Baek: ,,Good night Jongin,Chu.’’

 

 I put the phone on my pillow blushing again,I close my eyes waithing for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kai was on the rooftop watching over him, another night without sleep.