You..

Love me until the end.

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing my phone ringning,I wanted to ignore it because in the morning I need to take a test but when my phone started to ring again I looked at last who is calling.It was my boss,why is he calling me at this houre?I answered still half asleep.

,,Yes?''

,,We need you Kai now,come here you have a new mission.'' My eyes popped open hearing about a new missiong.

,,But what about Baekhyun?'' I didn't wanna leave like this not saying anything to him.

,,Don't worry,Lay will take your place as long you and Krin will be gone,this missions is really importat and I need you.''With that my phone went off leaving me too look at it upset.

What will Baekhyun say if I'm gone for who knows how long?What was this mission that I had to leave now?And why is Lay the one taking over?Well I had to move my off my bed.

I went to Sehun's room seeing him sleep,I came to him moving him slowly.

,,Sehun wake up,I need to talk with you.'' He groaned turning on the other way.

,,Can we plase talk later I'm having a nice dream now.'' I started to laugh at his childhood.

,,I need to lave Sehun and I don't know when I will be back.'' He turned to me with open eyes.

,,What?Why?What happened?'' I sat down on his bed ruffing his hair.

,,I got a new mission but don't worry Lay hyung will stay with you until I come back,I just need you to take care of Luhan for me,don't let anything happen with him,you still have the gun?'' Sehun nodded ,I knew that he will do a good job he is my brother after all.

,,I hope nothing happens until you come back,I don't wanna be like you crazy.''

,,Yah! I'm not crazy.'' I started to laugh hitting his arm.

,,Oh no you're not hyung.'' He made a face making me feel more bad for leaving.

,,Well I'll call you when I have some free time.'' Sehun nodded again upset in a way.

,,Come back safe hyung.'' I got up from the bed looking one more time at my brother smiling.

 

 

I packed my bag taking a big breath,I will miss school and Baekhyun,what is he doing now?Sleeping I guess because is 4 am,he will be fine .I moved my eyes from his window leaving the house.

,,I will be back soon Baek,I didn't leave you I promise.''  With that I got in my car driving away.

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up that morning with a bad feeling,I was for some reason upset.I was playing with my breakfast not really hungry.

,,Sweetei something happened?'' My mom asked looking at me worried.

,,No omma just not hungry this morning that is all,I can go to school now?''

,,Sure dear,but if you don't feel good you can stay home.'' I shook my head smiling.

,,I'm okay omma don't worry,I'm going now,see you later.''I waved to my omma running down to school.

I wanted to see Jongin,I don't know why,I missed him ,but when I got to class his desk was empty,strange he's usually before me,why is he not here yet?The bell rang and he was still missing,something happened with him?

The whole class I was spacing out trying to understand why Jongin is not here,is he sick?The next class was the same,me looking over to his desk sulking with every houre he's not coming.

The lunch break came and I had to see why Jongin didn't come today and one person can help me,Luhan.I went up the roof top ,I was nerouse a little,I never talked with Luhan like others but now if I was thinking better why didn't I?

 

I opened the door feeling the fresh air and the sun that was shining so bright.I saw Luhan looking at me disappointed he wished to see Jongin as well from his face.I went slowly to him smiling.

,,Hello Luhan,I'm Baekhyun.'' I bowed to him but he was still looking at me not understanding why I'm here.

,,I know who you are hyung,something happened?'' 

,,Oh no no,I'm sorry I was just worried for Jongin and I knew he always stay up here with you and I just wanted to see if he's here.''

,,So hyung really didn't come to school today but don't worry I can always ask Sehun what happened.'' Luhan smiled at me for the first time.

,,Sehun?Who is Sehun?'' 

,,Oh hyung didn't tell you?Sehun's his younger brother.'' I was looking puzzled at him,Jongin has a brother?

,,I think he didn't.''Like more other things,who was Jongin after all?Or maybe I could ask him? But where is he?

Luhan moust saw my troubles face because he took my hand making me look at him.

,,Baek hyung I know you're smart so can you help me with math?Hyung always helps me and I need help.'' Luhan was so nice and if you look more good at him he was really beautiful.I nodded and he smiled making me sit down.Luhan was smart he just had a hard time beginning his exersice,he was cute every time he got something right his eyes were filled with joy and happines,now I know why Jongin loves it here.

,,So this is what you do all day for lunch?'' Luhan raised an eyesbrow at me smirking.

,,Baek hyung are you jealous? Me and Kai hyung are just friends.''Kai hyung? Where did I heard that name?I'm sure I did and not from here.

,,Hyung!Are you okay?'' I saw Luhan waving a hand before my face.

,,What?''

,,You were lost in space.''

,,Yah I started doing that maybe I'm to tired I guess.'' I laughed ruffing my hair.

,,Can I tell you something hyung?'' I stopped looking at Luhan that had his head down.

,,Sure tell me.''

,,I do like Kai hyung,I'm sure you know what happened with me is weird not to know,I always got moked for that but when hyung came here the first day he looked at me normal even after he found out he looked at me the same way,I'm sure he knows but the glance in his eyes didn't change,that's why I started to like him but I know now that it was just me,he looks at me like a little brother that needs help and I like that as well,he is the only one that doesn't judge me,you don't need to worry Baek hyung because I like someone else now I just had to tell someone what I feel and I trust you.'' I didn't knew why but hearing Luhan made me more sad.

Lugan is still only a kid,I know how he feels,I know what he meant and I was determened to be his friend from now one.

,,Luhan don't worry Baekhyun will be your friend as well from now on.'' On his face apeared a huge smile making me smile as well.

,, Thank you Baek hyung,this means so much for me.'' Luhan jumped on me hugging me so tight,I was upset for some time thinking why I was this stupid to push Luhan away like others.I was just like them judging.

,,I need to go no Baek hyung.'' Luhan sat up running to the door but before leaving he turned bowing at me and smiling.

,,Thank you again!'' Luhan went to his class letting me to stay up there and think what happened.I looked down at my phone and still no replay to my texts,,Where are you Jongin?'' 

 

The classes went fast with me spacing out,it was boring now to be in school without Jongin,he means so much to me?When I was walking I saw Luhan at the gates with a tall guy just like Jongin but his face as so cold.Who was that guy?

I think Luhan saw me leaving school because he called my name.

,, Baek hyung!'' Luhan runned to me pulling the guy with him.

,,He is Sehun,Kai's brother.'' I looked at him bowing my head,Jongin was looking much better but he was cute as well.

,, I'm Baekhyun,nice meeting you Sehun.'' He bowed as well smiling.

,,I'm sorry for my brother but he will be gone fro some time.'' 

,,Oh,is he okay?Something happened?'' Sehun struggled his shoulders.

,,Who knows,hyung never tells me where he's going,but don't worry hyung he will come back,he always comes.'' I nodded thanking him.

 

I went home with my mind running to different places,who is this Kai?I did heard his name in my house but why?I got home eat dinner smiling at my mom but my mind was still away.

The homeworks were on my desk but I was in bed looking at my phone,it was the tenth message that I was sending him and nothing,whas he hurt?Was he with someone else?

,,AA Baek stop you're stupid! He's okay enjoing his time so stop!!!'' I slapped my one face turning facing the wall.

,,Good night Jongin.'' I closed my eyes hugging the phone tight to my chest.

 

 

I stopped sending any text after one week since I got not even one replay,I was me again in the class room,laughing with others,it was like Jongin never came here,his desk was still empty.But now I have a new friend Luhan,he is so cute and sweet always giving me something to eat and me helping him to study.We never talked about Jongin but I could see on his face that he missed him as well.

I just wanted one replay to know that he's still alive that he thinks at me as well but nothing.

Sleeping was so hard for me because at night I was thinking about Jongin ,is he real?Was he even in my class?I was about to feel asleep when I heard a kock on my window.

My head turned seeing someone in outside,my heart started to beat so fast,was it Jongin?Was he back?

With shacking hands I opened the window looking at him,I didn't care what will happen but the monent he came in my room I jumped on him starting to cry.

,,I see that someone missed me.'' Jongin hugged me back tight hiding his face in my hair.

,,Yes I did!Where were you?'' He was real,Jongin came back like Sehun said.

,,I'm sorry Baek,I won't leave you again I promise.'' He took my chin making me look at him.

,,Don't cry Byung Baekhyun,you look ugly.'' I started to laugh hearing him.

,,But I missed you as well.'' He came more close to me waiting for accepting.I crashed my lips on to his,yes I love him,he makes me happy he make me feel alive,I didn't care that I was gay or what my parents will say I want him just for me.

He tilled his head making the kiss more deep,he run his toungue on my lips making me to open my mouth.His toungue started to explore my cavern,that made me lose a moan,what's wrong with me?I never felt like this,he makes me feel strange,my stomach was going crazy.

Jongin slowly pushed me back until I felt the edge of my bed,falling down with him above me.His hands started to explore my body over the thin fabric of my pajamas.I felt hot and strang again every time he was touching me something happened ,my lower part started to feel alive,I started to moan again when his lips left mine kissing my neck leaving sweet marks on it,I wanted more I was feeling so hard and in pain.

When his hand reach my pants band he stopped making me to groan.I opened my eyes seeing him smiling at me.

,,You really missed me Baek,but I won't do anything to you,not now.'' I blinked my eyes seeing him sitting up.

,,Where are you going Jongin?'' I raised up on my .

,,I'll see you tomorrow at school,be a good boy and maybe next time I will finish what I started.'' He winked jumping down from my room window.

I was about to sit up when I saw that my was so hard,I never was aroused like this,what happened?Yes I know about but I was going to let Jongin to... do... that?!

 

I blushed so hard thinking about that,Oh my God I was really going to.......Oh !!!I jumped down on my bad trying to erase from my mind what happened,that kiss,that smirk that face.But he came back,Jongin is back.

I slimed falling asleep finely.The next day I woke up first,dressing and running down from my room.

,,Buyn Baekhyun where are you running like that?'' I saw my mom down eating her breackfast.

,,Oh omma,good morning,to school,see you later!''

,,What about breackfast?'' She yelled after me but I was long gone,all the way to school I run like crazy,I wanted to see him,I had to know that everything is real.

When I got to schoool I was panting so hard,I stood infront of my class room scared to get in but I took a deep breath entering and here he was.

Kim Jongin was in his desk smirking at me.

 

 

 

Hey ho ^^ enjoy<3