Me Kai...

Love me until the end.

I woke up with a terrible headache that morning,I wanted to kill Kris because he woked me up,but it seems that boss has a mission for me.

 

So here I am in his office.

 

,, I have a mission for you.’’ I looked at him yawing.

 

,, Sure,you know I like to kill.’’Well I didn’t had a chance this is my job.

 

,, But you don’t need to kill anyone this time.’’ The boss looked at me smirking.

 

,, Oh really?Then what’s my mission?’’

 

,, You Kai,need to take care of a student from Exo high school.’’

 

,, What?’’  This is a firtst for me,usualy I kill people I don’t take care of them.

 

,, Kris will tell you all the details,have fun Kai.’’  I made a bow,leaving his office still puzzled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,,Hey Kai,this is yor new identity,your name will be Kim Jongin and you’re goinng to be a new transferred student.’’

 

,, What?But Kris! Do I look like student?Really!’’ I was really going to be a student?

 

,, Kai you look like a kid,this won’t be a problem for you.’’

 

,, STILL!’’

 

,, Okay,you need to protect him,He’s the sone of a businessman,him and his family received death threats,so his dad hired you to take care of him.’’ I took the photo looking at her,he was cute,even more cute than I expected,maybe it won’t be that bad no?

 

,,So I really need to do this?’’

 

,, Yup,good luck Kai,have some fun.’’ Kris put a hand over my sholder smiling at me.But I looked once again at the photo.

 

,, Byun Baekhyun,nice meeting you.’’

 

 

 

 

 

,,I can’t belive I’m dressed in this stupid uniform,I hate this!’’

 

,, Hahaha! You really look like a kid Kai.’’ Me and Kris were in the car going to the school,Kris was laughing non stop next to me,I can’t belive I’m really doing this.

 

,, Kai we’re here!’’ Kris pushed me out of the car.

 

,, Yah!!!’’Kris thrown my backpack down,leaving fast.

 

,, I can’t belive he’s my best friend,well Kai,welcome to school.’’ I took my backpack from the ground going to the school,I had my class schedule,I just had to find the class.

 

,, Hmm 301? How many classes has this school?’’ Finely I found my class,I knoked at the door waithing.

 

,, Oh ! You must be the new student,come in,come in!’’ The teacher told me smiling.

 

I got in the class, searching my mission and there he was,in one of the seats was Baekhyun looking at me,my heart started to beat fast,he was more beautiful than in the photo.

 

,, Introduce yourself son.’’The teacher voice made me come back to reality.

 

,, My name is Ka…aa Kim Jongin,I’m glad to know you all.’’ I made a bow smiling.

 

,, You can seat there Jongin.’’ I nodded going to the seat  that my teacher told me.

 

I opened the book looking boring through it,why do I need to do this?This will be so boring for me.

 

In the class I tryied so hard not to fall asleep.

 

 

Ring!

 

 Finely breack,if I stayed two seconds I was falling asleep for sure.

 

,, Hey you! You better give me your money!’’ I looked up seeing two guys.

 

Is he real? In my first day of school I get beat up by a kid?I really don’t need this.So I looked at him with no expresion on my face.

 

,, And if I don’t have any money?’’One of them grabed my collar pulling me up from my desk.

 

,, You’re going to get in trouble with me.’’This guy is real?My day got more interesting.

 

,,Minie stop!You really need to do this?Is his first day here!’’ To my surprise, Baekhyun made the guy to let me go.

 

,, Baekhyun one day I‘ll make you pay for what you do!And you were lucky.’’ The two guys left angry.

 

,, Hi Jongin,forgive them,I don’t know why thay do that,maybe because of boredom,but next time defend yourself.’’He told me smiling,something made my heart beat faster and that wasen’t good,he was just a mission ,nothing of this was real.

 

,, Thanks.’’

 

,, Hey you want me to sow you the school?’’ His proposal was tempting but I had to check the school alone.

 

,, No thanks,maybe tomorrow.’’I started to leave him but I could swear that I saw sadnes in his eyes.

 

 

 

I knew where I wanted to go,on the roof,from there I could see everything.

 

As I expected no one was there,I pulled out a cigarette,sarting to smoke,I waited all day to smoke,I went near the edge looking down .

 

Everyone had a story to tell but what’s his story?Why does someone wants to kill him?

 

My time was interrupted by someone who entered the door crying,I looked at him with a raised eyesbrow.

 

,, Hi!’’ When he heard, he jumped looking at me,then I saw the bruise on his cheek,now I know why he was crying.

 

,, W-who are you?This is my secret place.’’I looked at him starting to laugh.

 

,, Sorry but this place is not that secret,anyone can come here.’’ He looked at me pouting.

 

,, Yah I know,but usually nobody cames here,and who are you?I never saw you here .’’ I threw my cigarette going to him,he became tense when he saw me in front of him.

 

I grabed his cheek looking at his bruise.

 

,, Who did this to you?If you put a little water on it ,until tomorrow you’ll be fine.’’ He looked elsewhere.

 

,, An idiot that has a big problem with me,don’t worry in some days a new one will be there so I don’t bother to hide it.’’Something made me understand him,even if he wasen’t my mission ,I wanted to help him.

 

,, You know what? Next time when you have problems call my name,don’t worry from today I’ll protect you,I’ll teach him a leason.’’ His face turned so red that I started to laugh.

 

,, R-really?But aren’t you scared?’’

 

,, Don’t worry I’ll be okay.’’ I ruffed his hair.

 

,, Oh thank you?But what’s your name?I’m Luhan.’’ I was thinking,should I tell him my real name?Why not?

 

,, Call me Kai,shorty.’’ When he heard the nickname he looked pouting at me.

 

,, Hey! I’m not short!’’

 

,, You better drink more milk,I heard that it can help you get taller.’’

 

,, YAH!’’

 

,, Hahahaha! You’re funny!’’ I ruffed his hair again.

 

 

Luhan looked at Kai all red,but happy,he was his first friend,he was the first who saw him.

 

They bouth heard the ring.

 

,, Oh I better go back now.’’ Luhan started to run too the door but befor leaving he turned to Kai making a bow.

 

,, Thank you Kai!’’I started to smile leaving after him in the school.

 

 

 

 

When I got in the class,I saw Baekhyun breathe easier,was he worried for me?Cute.

 

 

The rest of the calssed were boring ,I really need to do something or else I’ll diee of borignes,when I heard the bell in me I started to jump in joy,if my mission will be like this I’ll kill myself.

 

Baekhyun left before me with his friends , I was left to wait for Kris,I didn’t need a babysitter.

 

I hate my life, I sighed looking in my right I saw Luhan getting in a luxurious car but his face was sad,who is Luhan?Is he rich?

 

Honk!

 

,, Hey Kai here!’’ Kris was here finely.I got in the car still looking after Luhan.

 

,, Hey Kris? Can you follow that car?’’ Kris looked at me puzzled ,but he went after the car.

 

The car stoped in front of a luxury villa,Luhan got off the car with his head down,something was wrong here.

 

,, Kris find out everything you can about him.’’ Kris looked puzzled at me.

 

,, Kai do you feel okay?Hmm I know you have a mission but he’s not him.’’

 

,, I know Kris,but you know what I think about helpless people.’’

 

,, Kai I know you want to help him so I’ll help you as well,tomorrow you have all the information you need,now let’s see how’s Baekhyun.’’ I nodded looking one last time at the villa.

 

 

My mission was simple,I need to follow Baekhyun like a shadow,I was perfect for this mission.

 

Me and Kris arived in front of a big house just like Luhan’s house .

 

,, Hm Kris? What do you say?Should we get up that building?’’

 

,, Is a good idea,from there you can see everything.’’ Kai got out of the car,going up the building roof.

 

Kris was still in the car trying to find everything he can about Luhan.

 

 

Baekhyun’s room was the second from the top, I sat on the edge of the building pulling out a cigarette starting to smoke.

 

I took out my binocular looking after Baekhyun,the light was lit but he was nowhere.

 

,, Hm..Where are you Baek?’’ His room was small considering how large was the house.

 

Baekhyun got out of the bathroom when I wanted to lie down,there was he all this time?His face was sad just like at school,hm why is that?

 

Baekhyun took down his robe of him making me heat up, he had no muscles, but he looks very good. Baekhyun dressed sitting at his desk,I was feeling more like a stalker than an assassin.

 

So I lie down on the edge with the cigarette in mouth closing my eyes,if something will happen with Baekhyun I’ll hear it and he needs his privacy.

 

 

 

,,Hey sleeping beauty,wake up!’’ Kris moved me with his foot.

 

,, What do you want Kris?’’ I stood up in my looking at Baekhyun window,he was sleeping with his hean on the desk.

 

,, Hm what a kid.’’ I pulled out another cigarette looking at Kris.

 

,, Something happened?’’

 

,, You know your new friend Luhan?You really want to know what happened with him.’’

 

,, Now you made me more curiously,tell me!’’ Kris took my cigarette starting to smoke.

 

,, Luhan is chinese,he’s from Xi family ,you know boss told us about a kid that survived an assassin? Well he’s the one,Luhan was kidnapped at the age of ten,his kidnapper was the same assassin that killed your hamily.

 

Luhan was and beat up for weekes,that thing had a huge impact on him, after he escaped from there, he has been mute two years, he took many psychological counseling until he started to trust in people.

 

After he has recovered somehow, his parents decided to move here,but Luhan didn’t managed to get over what happened so his parents oversees him non stop,I don’t know how you find him and what you did but you Kai made him smile for the fisrst time.’’ Now I was determined to help him, if he trusts me, I’ll help him see the bright side.

 

,, Thanks Kris,now I think we can leave,Baekhyun is safe for now.’’

 

,, Yah ,I think that everything is fine here.’’I looked once again over to his room leaving.

 

 

For me was early to sleep so I went to dance ,that was my only refuge. I blindfolded myself starting to dance, until I felt a hand around my waist, I stopped doing any movement, I let myself led.

 

The music stoped so we,slowly he took of my blindfolde,I opened my eyes looking at him.

 

,, Brother!’’ He was the fisrts that hugged me.

 

,, Sehun! You find me!’’ He was my brother that nobody knew.

 

,, Kai I missed you!’’ But he knocked my head hard.

 

,, YAH! How can someone normal guess you're here?’’Sehun was cute when he was angry.

 

,, You kid are more smart than you think and I knew that you’re going to figure it out.’’

 

,, Hm Still! I hate you!’’

 

,, Aha! So you decided what you want to do?’’ Sehun looked down playing with the edge of his shirt.

 

,, I want to move with you,my adoptive family is okay but they’re not you Kai,you’re my family and yes I‘ll do anything you say.’’I started to smile ruffing his hair.

 

,, I’m glad kid,now we can be always together,now let’s go,I’m in mission so I need to go to school.’’

 

,, School?You? But you’re what? A hundred years old?’’ Sehun startd to laugh so hard that he started to tear,I really missed him.

 

,, Oh shut up!’’ But thank you.

 

,, I love you Kai,you’re my brother afte all.’’Now I had to buy a bigger place and I knew the perfect place.

 

The building in front of Baekhyun’s house had a free apartment,it was perfect, so I could take care of him and Sehun could go to his school,so everyone had to win.

 

 

I just hope I’ll managed to protect them all, I will not let anyone die for any reason.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,, Me Kai I swear to protect the three that are important to me.’’

 

So this is the first chapter,tell me what u think^^