The Movie Ending

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mirai was immediately stunned by the person standing before the motorcycle on her porch. The figure had a slim build that stands firm and stoic just the right way, wearing a black leather jacket, and dark jeans. He was wearing a motorcycle glove and his entire head was covered inside a full helmet that was equipped with dark spectacle.

Then the figure opened up his helmet and shook his head, ruffling his messed up hair, revealing his face in the process. He looked up, and Mirai could immediately identify his face.

It was Ryosuke. Mirai blushed hard. She had never seen him looking that fine. She shook the thought away.

Mirai: What the—?!

Ryosuke: Sssst! (immediately puts his finger on his lips. He then walks closer and looks up to her) It’s me

Mirai: I know it’s you. But what the hell are you doing in that outfit??

Ryosuke: This is for my disguise (he looks around to make sure no one was there to eavesdrop) It’s not too flashy, isn’t it?

NOT FLASHY HE SAID?! He almost got her into a heart attack earlier! Was he trying to make fun of her feelings?!

Mirai: Why in the world are you bringing that kind of motorcycle to my house?? I never knew you ride motorcycles!

Ryosuke: As a matter of fact, I do. But I don’t own them. I had to borrow this from Yuya. (sighs) Some of my fans memorizes my car number plate. So I had to search for another transportation alternative

Mirai: Wait a minute?? Takaki-kun owns that kind of vehicle??!

Ryosuke: Surprisingly, he does (laughs)

Mirai: And, your fans are scary

Ryosuke: I know. I’ve grown to live with it.

Ryosuke didn’t intend to make a joke, but it made Mirai laughed. He couldn’t help himself not to laugh back. After their laughter ended, they just stood there, staring at eachother.

Ryosuke: Well, what are you waiting for then?

Mirai: Eh?

Ryosuke: This is the time when you get dressed and follow me down here

Mirai: EH? Right now? But it’s… (glance at her watch) 10 p.m!

Ryosuke: Perfect timing that’s not too late but not too early to attain too many attention out there.

Mirai: Perfect timing?! It’s beyond bed time!

Ryosuke: Don’t tell me you still have a curfew Mirai-chan?

Mirai: I don’t have a curfew! But I still have to say something to my parents. I don’t live alone like you do, you know. What am I suppose to tell them??

Ryosuke: Maybe you don’t have to tell them anything (grins)

Mirai: (narrows her eyes in suspicion) what are you trying to suggest?

Ryosuke motions at the set of vines that was sprouting from her garden towards Mirai’s balcony, supported by a wooden structure.

Ryosuke: I’ve seen you in PE class. You were quiet athletic right?

Mirai: Eh?? You want me to climb down that thing?? Seriously?!

That night, the ultimately shy and gentle Yamada Ryosuke she knew, suddenly turned into a delinquent-daredevil-ish-bad boy, who was trying to kidnap her in the middle of the night. Oddly, she couldn’t resist the temptation to go with him.
 

 

 

*********

 

 

Mirai: Are you sure this is safe?

Mirai looked hesitantly down from her balcony towards the garden ground where the set of vines and wooden structure ends.

Ryosuke: (walks closer towards the structure that was holding the vines and touched it) It’s wood right? It’ll be fine. It can hold your weight

Mirai: But my dad never changed those woods for years. Doesn’t wood structure have a certain lifespan? What if they have termites in it?

Ryosuke: I’ll make sure I’ll catch you if you fall. Don’t worry

Mirai was taken aback by his offer. She would never expect the shy Ryosuke she knew to ever offer such thing. She immediately blushed.

Ryosuke: What? You don’t trust me?

Mirai: Fine! I’ll do it. (exhales deeply) Here, catch this!

Mirai threw her purse over and was immediately caught by Ryosuke. She then went over the railing and began climbing down the wooden vine structure. She was too prideful to show her fear in front of Ryosuke, so she just climbed down as fast as she could. She could only pray the structure won’t betray her.

But as she reached midway down, her fear turned into a reality. The structure was too old to hold her off, it cracked and the next second, Mirai was on her way down. She let out a small cry and instinctively shuts her eyes down.

Ryosuke: I got you!

He immediately spread his arms wide, ready to catch Mirai from above, but her entire body just flung to him without warning that it fell above Ryosuke’s entire body, pinning him down to the grown at a lying position.

Mirai: (opens her eyes and realized she felt no pain) Nice catch! Thank you!

Ryosuke: (groans) You’re welcome. You just pummeled me to earth like a piñata

Mirai noticed she was lying above Ryosuke’s body. She immediately rolled over.

Mirai: Sorry! Are you okay? (nudges Ryosuke’s chest gently)

Ryosuke: I’m fine (wincing, sitting up with both his arms to support his sore body) Good thing you’re small. If you were Yuto it would’ve been the death of me (laughs)

They saw the broken wooden structure and then exchanged frantic looks at eachother.

Mirai: Yabai!

Ryosuke: Do you think your parents heard that?

Mirai: I don’t think so. They’re too busy watching TV on the other side of the house

Ryosuke: Do you think they’d be mad?

Mirai: When they see this tomorrow? Oh yeah. But as long as they don’t find out what happened, it’ll be fine

Ryosuke: Then don’t tell them

Mirai: (nods) Sounds like a good plan

Ryosuke: Blame the termites

Mirai: (nods) Good idea

Ryosuke stood up and immediately helped Mirai up. They tapped the dirts away from their clothes.

Mirai: I can’t believe we’re doing this. And I can’t believe I’m actually following your instructions.

Ryosuke examined Mirai’s wardrobe. She was wearing a casual dark brown knitwear covered in a leather brown jacket. She let her long sleek hair down, covered in a soft brown beanie while letting some of her bangs out. She also wore a huge scarf that covers up to her chin.

Ryosuke laughed at her wardrobe choice.

Mirai: What? (frowns) I was following your “not so flashy” black leathered-biker sort of wardrobe. You got a problem with that??

Ryosuke: No… no… (waves his arm frantically in front of his chest) You look cool (he gave her a thumb)

Cool. That word again. Why does he always describe her like that?? Is that all he thinks she is? Cool?

Ryosuke: Here. Wear this.

Ryosuke handed Mirai a helmet to wear. She immediately put the helmet on, and it covers her face entirely. Again, Ryosuke couldn’t help himself not to laugh upon witnessing how oversized the helmet was. He had forgotten how small Mirai is.

Mirai: It’s not funny! You purposely gave me an oversized helmet!

Ryosuke: I’m sorry! Yuya only gave me these helmets (laughs)

Mirai had to smack his head hard with her arm to make him stop.

Ryosuke puts his helmet back on and got onto the bike. Then, he started the engine.

Mirai: You do have a license don’t you? For riding a motorcycle?

Ryosuke: Of course I do. (chuckles) I made it here alive, didn’t I?

Mirai was still hesitating, but she eventually took the seat behind him.

Mirai: Where are you taking me anyway?

Ryosuke: The main road towards our destination is probably still be crowded by people. Dai-chan gave me some route alternatives, so our ride may take some time.

Mirai: Okay… and where is this place you’re talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter