The Premiere

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was D-day. The moment Mirai was done with her movie promotion, she prompted Chie to hurry and send her back to the HQ. Chie was rather irritated and suspicious, but then eventually obeyed Mirai’s order. As soon as Mirai arrived at Ken-On, she rushed to Haruna’s room. Despite not having any schedule that morning, Haruna had promised to come to the premiere together with Mirai.

The girls dressed up together in Haruna’s dressing room. Mirai wore the red dress that she had chose earlier to match Karma Akabane’s hair, and Haruna wore a yellow dress that she eventually chose after Mirai suggested her to look for a different color that will impress Ryosuke.

Mirai: Nice choice (smiled meaningfully, looking at Haruna’s new look)

Haruna: Thanks! Mirai-senpai looks really nice in that dress too

Mirai: You look cute. Ryosuke will think so too (winks)

Haruna: I’m not trying to impress anybody! Mirai-senpai is making things up! (frantically waves her hands in front of her face)

Mirai: I didn’t say anything about you impressing anybody (laughs)

Haruna: Mou! (blushes) Let’s go already!

Mirai laughed more.

As soon as they were ready, they sneaked through the backdoor of the agency, and went into the car where Mirai’s driver had promised to wait for them. Then, they rushed to the TOHO Cinemas. The cinema where Ansatsu Kyousu premiere will be held.

 

 

*********

 

 

Soon, the girls arrived in front of the cinema...

Haruna: Here we are... (looks at the crowd forming in front of the cinema)

Mirai: So many people (shooks her head) Are, there’s Miki-kun!

The girls saw Kamiki from a distant in the red carpet of the event. They could see the crazy fangirl reaction upon seeing him attending the premiere. He seems to be talking to some reporters who were interviewing him in front of a camera.

Haruna: Well, unfortunately that’s not our way in.

She then told their driver to stop in front of the emergency exit that Chinen and the others had told the girls to go to.

Mirai: Now what? We’re going in through the backdoor towards the VIP room?

Haruna: No. We wait for Nakajima-kun’s cue first.

Mirai: (raises her brows in suspicion) Ne, Haruna-chan, is there something you’re not telling me?

Haruna’s phone beeps, indicating a new mail.

Haruna: Ah, speaking of the devil... (opens the new mail)

Yuto: I see your car. Wait until the crowd are all inside the cinema building.

Haruna: And now we wait...

Mirai gave her a questioning look, but Haruna decided to ignore her.

A few moments later...

Haruna’s phone beeps again.

Yuto: The coast is clear. You can go in through that back door. I’ll see your girls at the end of the corridor

Haruna: Allright senpai. Let’s go.

Haruna dragged Mirai out of the car, and into the backdoor. The two girls sneak their way through the short empty emergecy exit corridor that felt like meters long.

Soon, they were greeted by Yuto’s figure at the end of the corridor.

Mirai: Yuto-kun (greets him softly with a smile)

Yuto: It’s been a while Mirai-chan (smiles back. Then his face returned serious again) Listen, a few minutes from now, we’re going to give those fans a surprise Korosensations performance. During that minute, all JUMP members will perform on stage. You girls will have to sneak your way into the VIP room without anyone noticing. The room is at the other side of the cinema building. Since we’re all on stage, you girls are on your own on this.

Haruna: Got it. (nodded) We can handle that.

Mirai glanced back and forth between Yuto and Haruna. It seems like they’ve really planned this over without her knowing.

Yuto: Good (nodded back) This is as far as I go. I’m gonna need to get back to the dressing room. See you girls later.

 

 

*********

 

 

The two girls waited for the MC to announce a surprise appearance to the people attending the premiere. They hid behind the wall of the emergency exit corridor intersection. From there, they could only guess the right timing from the voices and loud cheers they hear faintly inside the main studio.

Soon, they could hear the intro of Korosensations being played.

Haruna: I think that’s our cue senpai (looks at Mirai)

Mirai: Let’s go

Mirai and Haruna nods at eachother, before proceeding to walk towards the main studio entrance door. Once they open the door, it’s a gamble for them. They have to sneak through the studio towards the VIP room on the other side of the studio without anyone knowing.

Mirai dared to open the studio door. They don’t have anytime for hesitating, Korosensation performance will only last for a few minutes. Luckily the room was dark, so it would be impossible for anyone to notice them entering the room. Besides, the sound of the door being opened was also drowned by the fangirl shattering screams and the loud punk rock kind of vibe of the Korosensations music arrangement.

From their way to the VIP room, she could see a glance of Ryosuke’s co-stars in the movie, watching the performance in the front row. There was Kippei Shiina, Suda Masaki, Yamamoto Maika, and Kang Ji Young. Somehow she was relieved Hashimoto Kanna wasn’t there.

She saw Suda Masaki was talking to Ji Young, while Ji Young had herself focused on watching the Sensations performance. She was wearing a blue satin dress. Indeed, she is as beautiful as how people had described her to be.

Suddenly, a segment of the Ansatsu Kyousu manga flashed in her mind. The kissing scene between -sensei and Nagisa in the comic book appeared in her head. Somehow, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter