Dressing Room Chaos

For the Sake of Assasination Classroom Movie Premiere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two girls met Daiki right outside the VIP room.

Haruna: You said you’d give us a cover inside! (immediately smacks Daiki’s shoulder hard)

Daiki: Itte! (rubs his shoulder while pouting) Well sorry! Turns out we can’t sneak in and out of the VIP room that easily! Considering the high security from our agency.

Haruna: Luckily we managed to survive in there!

Mirai glanced back and forth between Haruna and Daiki. Clearly they’ve been planning things behind her back!

She had the urge of asking various questions to them, but she decided to save it for later. When everything is settled.

Daiki: Who is inside the VIP room anyway?!

Haruna: Ninomiya Kazunari-san

Daiki: NINOMIYA-KUN?! (shocked)

Haruna: SHHHH! (putting her finger in front of her lips) Save your shock later. We need to get out of here now!

Daiki: Right! (nodded) Follow me!

Daiki led the girls through the back alley of the main studio where the stage greeting and the movie screening was held. Mirai stole some glance towards the large monitor where the movie was still rolling. She wanted to see more of the movie, but Haruna had dragged her away into another chamber which seemed to be the backstage area of the stage greeting place.

As soon as the girls entered the room, they were greeted by seven other familiar faces inside. Yuto and Chinen stood up from their seat.

Yuto: Mirai-chan, Haruna-chan!

Chinen: Mirai-chan! It’s been a while! (grins)

Haruna: Your gonna hide us in YOUR DRESSING ROOM?! (glares at Daiki and smacks his shoulder)

Daiki: Where else can we hide you girls?! (rubs his shoulder) And will you stop smacking me!

Yuto: Don’t worry, this is the safest place here

Mirai and Haruna looked back behind Daiki, Yuto and Chinen. The other HSJ members (besides Ryosuke who was probably on another backstage area with the cast) waved their hands at the two girls while grinning awkwardly. Clearly they were feeling guilty.

 

 

*********

 

 

Mirai sat down at one of the couch in HSJ’s dressing room, having her hands crossed in front of her chest. None of the HSJ members dared to go near her. Not even Haruna, who decided to stand somewhere near Daiki and Yuto. Mirai was pissed. She didn’t get to see the last half of the movie!

Soon, they could hear the movie ending, and the cast being called out on stage for their greetings. The HSJ boys hastily went to take a peek from the dressing room door opening, tilting their heads so they could hide the rest of their body behind the wall.

But Mirai was even more aggressive. She had seized through and pushed all the HSJ boys from the door opening for her to get the best peeking view of the stage greetings. If she can’t watch the ending, then at least she should be able to see the stage greeting. They would’ve gotten irritated, but as soon as they saw the threatening glare in Mirai’s eyes, they didn’t dare to complain.

Despite the struggle, they could only see the backs of the cast members on stage. There was Ji Young, Kippei Shiina, Ryosuke, Suda Masaki, and Yamamoto Maika, and the director. Near the ending of the greeting, the MC called out Korosensei. Suddenly the lights of the cinema went out.

While everyone was focused on the spotlight that was directed at the left part of the stage, Mirai and the others, who was on the other side of the stage caught something else. Out of the blue, a person in blue walked past the corridor in front of them. It was dark, so it was hard for them to make out his figure. Mirai though, who had the best view among the others, somehow managed to identify the person a little.

Mirai: Could he be….?! (eyes widen)

As the lights went back on, they found the person was already standing on the stage area. But none of the other cast members noticed his appearance. But the screams and shouts of the audience somehow gave it away. Soon, the other cast noticed his appearance, and they were too, shocked beyond words. It was announced that he was the voice of Koronsensei.

The kids at the dressing room were dumbfounded.

Mirai: Korosensei is....

Haruna: Ninomiya--

HSJ members: --KAZUNARI!

All: EHH?!!

Now they understood why Johhny Kitagawa ordered the VIP room just for him.

 

 

*********

 

 

The stage greeting was interesting, but nothing else managed to beat the shocking revelation of the voice actor behind Korosensei. Who would have thought, Ninomiya Kazunari, one of the best actors JE ever had, and Ryosuke’s admired senpai and actor too, was the voice of Korosensei!

Ryosuke’s surprised expression the moment he saw Nino was priceless. Nino, on the other hand, grinned at him and pointed at him teasingly.

Ryosuke: When my parents saw the trailer, they asked, “Korosensei is voiced by Ninomiya-kun right?” I immediately said, “No way! The jimusho never said anything to me.”

Ninomiya: They should have told you so right?

Ryosuke: Yes, they would have told me so if it really was true! That’s why, mom and dad, I’m really sorry. It wasn't a lie, but I really didn't know anything about this.

The audience laughed.

Then they asked Nino why did he and the agency made it such a big secret even from the cast members.

Ninomiya: I don’t want my evil character to stand out in my junior’s first starring movie, so I decided to come out only today. I’m really sorry.

Judging from Ryosuke’s eyes, Mirai could see that he was extremely touched by his senpai’s action. She suddenly recalled how Ryosuke used to tell her stories about Ninomiya Kazunari back in the TGQ days. Seeing the sparks and excitement in his eyes that time, Mirai knew that Ryosuke really does admire him a lot.

Mirai: You lucky goofhead… (Mirai commented tearfully from her place)

She was happy for her friend. But she was also still pissed that she didn’t get to watch the rest of the movie.

As soon as the stage greeting ended, and the cast members leaving the stage area, Yabu frantically ordered the others to get back inside the room.

Yabu: Quick! Yama-chan is going to come here any sooner!

The others went back inside the room and began to move about panicly.

Yabu: (He turned at the girls) Hide yourselves!

Before they could even think of a hiding place, it was too late. Mirai froze in her state upon finding Ryosuke’s eyes that was immediately widen, right in front of the dressing room door. He was also paralyzed momentarily. They stood eye to eye for a while in a silent shock.

To everyone else’s horror, Nino appeared behind Ryosuke, tapping his casually while laughing. Seems like they have been having a conversation with eachother. But then his smile receeded when Ryosuke didn’t respond a single bit after him “slapping” his . He follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter