Chapter 5

My thoughts, Your memories

Author's note: Hi, I'm back but just for one day, got to go back tomorrow. Like I promised here is an update, its very short and I'll try my best to update one more chapter before I go. Just bear with me all these filler chapters till we get to the good things :) and thanks a lot to you guys who wished me well. Hope all my readers are doing fine, wishing to hear more from you.


Some character introductions

 

Donghae, HyuKjae, Yunho, Key, Kyuhyun and Seohyun have already been mentioned, a few other important people are briefed here

 

Tiffany – She is Donghae’s and Sungmin’s roommate. The girls had grown quite close with her and she got to be one of Sungmin’s best friends.

 

Ryeowook – Ryeowook doesn’t stay in the dorm as her house was nearby. The girl who may seem shy at first is extremely talkative at times and has quite the personality. She soon joins Min’s and Hae’s close knit group and is one they share secrets with.


February 2012

 

Kangin proved to be a very sweet boyfriend. The guy adored Sungmin and treated her like a princess.

Compared to Siwon he was a lot more romantic too.

                   

Sungmin soon found her enjoying her relationship with Kangin. The late night calls, the sweet messages, his occasional ‘hopelessly romantic’ poems about her, all this was more than enough to woe any girl and Sungmin was no exception.

 

Two months into the relationship Sungmin was astonished at the care she felt from Kangin. It was the first time somebody other than her parents had showered her with so much love and she found herself more and more immersed into the relationship.

 

What she didn’t notice was how life was changing around her. Her friends were slowly drifting apart from her but she failed to notice. She had told about her relationship to Donghae, Yunho, Hyukjae, Key and Ryeowook but unlike in Siwon’s case Kangin made no effort to hide so everyone else atleast something about it.

 

Donghae was there of course by her side. But she too had her own matters to take care of. Sungmin was too immersed in enjoying her new ‘glory’ that she failed to notice the people who had been by her side and slowly they drifted away.

 

Another person whose absence Sungmin actually noticed was Kim Heechul. The guy who used to call her almost five times a week now barely talked to her. When asked about it Heechul would just shrug it off muttering something like ‘now you have him and that’s enough.’ Sungmin couldn’t really understand her but as time went on she got used to Heechul’s on and off moods.

 

 

One day, one of her seniors had given her some work to do and she was alone in the classroom doing it. Kangin came and stood by the door watching her. She smiled at him and then continued doing her work. Kangin came and stood beside her. Even with her head down she could feel his stare. And then suddenly he bent down and kissed her cheek. Sungmin was startled, she stared at the guy dumbfounded, but he ran off before she could utter a word.

 

 

Sungmin touched the spot where Kangin had kissed her. It was the first time a guy had kissed her, and Sungmin was not sure she liked it or not.