Ch.4

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Ohh! Yo what's up sunbae-deul" Bobby said going up and bro' hugging them. The girls were curious, they never met them before. "Hi! I don't think we've ever met? "안녕하세요 선배". Alina said talking to Jinwoo. He almost fainted. Seunghoon pushed him out of way and 'seductively' walked himself over to Madeline. "Hello baby". He said in heavy accented english "안녕 오빠". He screamed out loud. "She called me Oppa ha! In your face Taehyun". He was jumping everywhere. Mino was koala bear hugging Lizzy. "Um sunbae, can you please let go". He reluctantly let her go. "I love you". He rubbed her hair. "Okay girls let's go! We have to go to JYP building today 아자" She grabbed the girls wrist and rushed out of the door. "JYP? Why JYP?" Donghyuk asked. "Well, President Yang and President Park both agreed to manage them, so their apart of two managements". Jinwoo flawlessly said. "Sometimes I worry where you get this information from". Hanbin said. "I'm the president of their fanclub". Jinwoo stated back like it was a piece of history. Seungyoon facepalmed himself and shook his head. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ At the JYP building, the girls are like any other trainee there. No fanboys or girls. No, flirtatious sunbae (cough) Bobby… Except like in YG building it has their poster up counting down till' their debut, which is in 30 days. "Look what the cat dragged in". A voice said behind them. Madeline rolled her eyes and said "The thing the cat dragged in was a bunch of trash because your here… Mr. Wang"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter