Ch.9

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls were backstage in their dressing room.

 

 

Today was their debut, and to say they were nervous was an understatement.

Lizzy being the leader, looked at the girls and tried to calm them down. "Girls! Think of the great performance we're going to have". Lizzy said shaking Madeline's shoulder. She just merely shrugged. "Come on girls! I'm sure your going to be great." Their manager Jin said. 

 

"Saints!! You're on next". A stage hand said. He smiled at the girls reassuringly, and then left the girls. Leaving pure fear. The girls got up and walked down to the side of the stage. "Who would of thought that 3 American girls would of became Koop idols and debut on inkigayo". Alina said. She looked ready. "Madeline did you take your pills?" Jin asked. Madeline nodded her head. Lizzy looked at the stage, a year of training finally paid off. 

"Break a leg". Jin said slapping the girls . The girls walked on stage. They bowed and introduced themselves. They got into places. 

Heartbeats can be heard from the audience, the girls were nervous and it showed. Madeline could just picture the news tomorrow. 

The music started. It was no turning back now. 

-----------------------

yes I know it's short I'm sorry. Next post tomorrow. Okay? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter