Chapter 17

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lizzy rushed to the front desk of the hospital. "What room was Madeline James switched to?" She asked the  receptionist at the desk. "She was moved to room 236". 

She didn't get a chance to say thank you she dashed to the elevator to go up, her heart was beating. 

Madeline was out of the ICU and into a regular room. 

'Hello?' 

'Yes am I speaking to Elizabeth Hernendez?' 

'Yes this is she, is there anything wrong with Madeline?' 

'Madeline has woken up a month before the actual due date set for her'. The doctor said. 

Lizzy dropped the phone. 

Madeline woke up,.... She's alive. 

'I'm on my way there'. She hung up. 

 

 

She remembers that phone call. It was only a  week ago, but she couldn't come then. Her and Alina was in the process of doing the comeback for Saints. 

She still haven't forgave Alina, but she couldn't completely ignore her. They were in the same group for crying out loud.  She didn't like her, but on actual camera she had to seem like she did. 

233....

234....

235....

2...3...6....

Lizzy took a deep breath in, and opened the door. Madeline was there, lying in bed with her eyes wide opened. 

"Mads...Maddie...Madeline". Lizzy said approaching her.  Madeline cocked her head to the side. "Do I know you?" Madeline said. 

Lizzy's heart cracked into pieces, but she mustered up a smile. "I'm Elizabeth. Your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter