Ch. 11

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 The girls started their promotions the next few days. They were up at 5 in the morning and came back to the dorm around 12 that night. 

The promotions included stage performances, mini concerts, fan signing, and talk shows. 

They barely had time for sleep. They were demanded everywhere. Everyone now knew who Saints were, it wasn't a phone or laptop without their faces as their lock screen. 

With all this exposure the girls will never sleep. 

"Alina wake up, we have a schedule in a hour". Alina sat up with her eyes closed. "I'm up". She said stretching. 

 

Liz sighed, the true challenge was waking Madeline. She shares a room with Jin, he tried to wake her up but failed. In the end he decided to get breakfast. Leaving the responsibility of waking the sack of potatoes. She walked into the room and started kicking Madeline in the side. It didn't work all she did was turn over. "Aish...." She groaned. "Madeline James wake up!!!" Lizzy yelled. Nothing. She had enough, she leaned down to face and whispered her ideal/bias. 

"Seungyoun". 

Madeline sprung up, "Cho Seungyoun I love you!!!" She yelled. She made a kiss face. "How embarrassing." Lizzy snickered. "You know sometimes I really hate you". She stretched and got up from the futon. "I call shower". Madeline walked in the bathroom and closed it. "We leave in 30." Alina who was brushing her teeth said. 

"Yeah yeah". 

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter