Chapter 15 Part Two~ The phone call from Hell

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lizzy waited in Madeline's room. 

Her brain swelled again and it affected her. She began convulsing, her heart rate dropping. 

What a scary moment for Lizzy. YG and JYP came and checked up on her. 

Lizzy had to do the most hardest thing in world. 

She had to call her mom and tell her about it. She had prolonged this, because she didn't know how to say that her youngest daughter might lose her life and if she does survive, she may not remember you all. 

When Madeline got back in her room, she was slipped in a coma to help her heal her brain. 

Lizzy bowed and thanked the nurses as they left. Lizzy pulled her phone from out of her pocket. Her finger lingered over the name, "Aaliyah James". Her mother was a widow mother who had three children all by the same man. 

He died when Madeline was 6. Her mother had to get three jobs to support them. She smiled when she remembered the nice things Ms. James did for them. 

She pressed the green button and waited. 

"Yes? Hello?" A middle-aged women said.  "Mama". "Elizabeth!!! Hi, how are you guys? Did you just win an award? You know you never call unless-". She was cut off by Lizzy's response. "Maddie's in the hospital". She blurted out. 

"What?". 

"We've been a car accident and she was behind the wheel". Lizzy said in a small voice. 

"How is she? Please tell me she has a broken leg". Her mother sounded like she was close to tears. 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter