Chapter 13

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback Over~Present Day YG & JYP Collab Tour: Tokyo,Japan 12:00 Midnight*

 

"And that's our story!" Lizzy said to the audience, who in return screamed loud. Madeline was smiling at the section in front of her. "Thank you Angels, for this wonderful year we had please be safe going home". Alina said bowing, the rest of the girls following suit behind her. 

"Good Night". They said in unison, after them it was iKON, then the show was over. As they were walking, they started to take off their heels. "We have another concert tomorrow with 600,000 people attending. Please act like you're at least half away excited about it". Manager Jin said. They all flashed fake smiles and continued to their dressing room. 

When they finally made it to the room, when they opened the door. A bouquet a white roses were sitting on the couch. Madeline came and got them and threw them in the trash. "He sent them again?" Lizzy asked taking off her eyeshadow. "Yeah, Hanbin is getting annoying". She said taking off her fake eyelashes. "Give him a chance, he said he was sorry". Alina pestered. Madeline slammed her make up remover on the vanity mirror table. "Can we please stop talking about this please? I would very much appreciate it". Madeline gave the the evil eye to the girls through the mirror. 

"Sorry". The girls said in unison. "Girls lets go." Manager Jin said walking to the  garage. "Who's turn is it to drive?" Manager Jin asked. Madeline held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter