Chapter 14 Part One~ Diagnosis

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lizzy looked around the waiting room, GOT7, Winner, iKON except Hanbin were in the room. 

Madeline had to have another surgery to her spine. Just a few hours ago she had a head surgery performed. 

Lizzy and Alina were lucky. They got broken bones. It enraged her. She looked down to her leg that had a cast on it, then she looked to Alina's broken arm and bruises. 

 

She saw red. 

It was her fault that her sister was practically dead to the world. 

She quickly hopped over to Alina and punched her right in the face. "What the was that for?". Alina said holding her nose. "YOU ING !! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOUR SISTER!! HUH? YOU WANNA BE A ING AND ALMOST KILLED HER". She screamed. Seungyoon and JB was holding her back. "IF SHE DOESN'T MAKE IT!! I SWEAR IM QUITING SAINTS AND GOING HOME. ING PUTA". Lizzy sat down. Alina was standing with Jiwoon and Bobby behind her, Alina had serious tears running down her face. "I didn't mean to do. I swear, I didn't mean to cause this". She was sobbing on her  knees. 

In that moment the surgeon walked into room, "The guardian of Madeline James". He said. Lizzy got up with help from Seungyoon and JB. "I am". She walked to the surgeon and started talking quietly. 

Everyone was anticipating the results, except  Alina, she didn't want to know. 

Moments later Lizzy collapsed. Alina heart stopped. Was it bad?

*THE CONVERSATION*

"Yes doctor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter