Ch.1

Saints (성도들)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Saints! Saints! Saints! Saints!..." The crowd chanted. Madeline smiled and waved to the bunch that was in front of her. "We thank you guys for sticking it out for us. We love you! 사랑해요!" Lizzy or Elizabeth screamed. "Let's tell a story. Its gonna last an hour so quiet down" Madeline said. "Shhh Quiet down". Alina hushed the crowed. "This is the story of how we became to be "Saints". "It first start off when we graduated from SNU!!"... *Flashback A year ago* "We finally graduated! Thank god! I thought I'll never get out of there". Madeline whined. "It seemed long didn't it?" Alina giggled at her friend antic. "I know right! I was about count my age again, I swear I saw a gray hair". Elizabeth said. "That's because you are old Abuilea". Madeline joked. Elizabeth thumped her on the head and said, "Pendayha(AN: I'm sorry if I'm spelling the Spanish words wrong). "Look stop you two, what are we going to do? I don't want to go straight to graduate school". Alina said knocking the girls back into reality. They were outside waiting in their cap and gowns. Diplomas still in hand. Madeline was the only one out the three with a different color gown. Since she was valedictorian. "I know let's audition for YG!" Elizabeth said. "No! JYP". Madeline argued. "How about we audition for both?" Alina was the most sensible one. "Hmph" They both said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter