Football.

A Lie and Two Truths.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay tell me how I was tricked into this again?” I asked.

Xiumin laughed as he put his foot on the ball “Well considering we actually can’t leave you alone for two seconds before the wolves descend.” He cocked his head to the scattered guys on the bleachers “We thought we’d teach you how to play for today. Give you a break.”

I raised an eyebrow “I’m not very co-ordinated.”

“I can vouch for that.” Sehun smirked.

I pushed him into Tao and they both laughed “Burn.”

“It’s not that hard.” Lay said coming to my other side. “You hit with the side of your foot.”

“This side?” I pointed.

Chen laughed “No the inside of your foot. Not the bottom the inside.”

I blushed “Sorry I really don’t do sports.”

“Noted.” Kris snorted.

I huffed “Are you going to help or not?!”

“If you take the ball off me we’ll buy you whatever you want.” Kai said as he kicked the ball from out under Xiumin’s foot, almost knocking him off balance as he ran off with it.

I stared in horror “I didn’t even know how to kick it and now you want me to tackle it!?”

“Remember who scared the crap out of you last Saturday.” Kyungsoo said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him and smiled “Thank you for reminding me.” I looked over at Kai as I started tying my hair up “You’ll have to run faster than that.”

“Ah he’s ed now.” Sehun snorted “She’s really fast at running.”

Baekhyun blinked “Really?”

I shot off after Kai at a blinding speed and the others shouted words of encouragement “Get back here you little !”

“Come and get it.” Kai kicked the ball up and onto his knee before letting it hit the floor again and as I came towards him he did a side step and I almost tripped over my own feet as he dashed off with it “Better luck next time!”

                I huffed with determination and ran after him, coming up quickly behind him but no matter what I did he managed to get the ball away from my feet and probably ended up with a bruised ankle.

                And then out of nowhere Luhan slid and kicked the ball from out under Kai and he almost tripped over and the ball went straight to Sehun.

“You can do better t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter